>Mosul NOV16
i.imgur.com/61qv5y1.jpg
>Hama NOV11
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>E Ghouta OCT31
i.imgur.com/S4bjyj8.jpg

Developments NOV17
>Airstrikes resumed in Eastern Aleppo
>5 more representatives of inhabited areas in Latakia and Hama provinces signed truce and reconciliation agreements bringing the total number to 945
>3 Nusra commanders, dozens of jihadists BTFO by airstrikes from Adm Kuznetsov t. Russian MoD
>E. Aleppo civilians protested against the western backed rebels in Bustan al-Qasr Neighborhood
>TFSA troops still 2km away from al-Bab shelling town
>US led coalition distancing themselves from Turkeys operation

Other urls found in this thread:

syriagenerals.wordpress.com
youtube.com/channel/UCS
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral
pol.foundation
youtu.be/39TtVxyOINI
twitter.com/shaamnews/status/799350209809616897/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=JiWxZqdhpL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous thread --
OP-pasta changes
nuked
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com
>youtube.com/channel/UCS
as they haven’t been updated in ages. The wordpress however still has good infodump links in the must-read section, should it be kept?

nuked
>twitter.com/SyriaGeneral
as it has way too much shilling going on encouraging splitting of /sg/. That account is controlled by the telegram circlejerkers anyway

reorganized things under heading
>FEATURED VIDEOS

Why are there periods when there are no /sg/ thread? It used to be there 24/7. What happened? Is it the trump spam?

pol.foundation

I love you /sg/
Always a good thread to walk into.

so do you guys want the latest mosul news from someone who has contact with people inside mosul :3

please do

Fukin finally this got posted. I've been waiting for the thread for a long time. Good thing greater israel fag isn't here.
That's my guess

Plz gib

God bless Assad and every arab that seeks peace in the middle east.

reminder to all Amerifags to introduce the Gospel of based Assad, exterminator of moderate headchoppers, to your family members over Thanksgiving dinner this year.

most of my fellow burgers are vaguely anti-Assad due to total ignorance and being misled by mass media.

well people are saying that they aren't allowed to even stick their heads out the window and they have no water, food or electricity.
also Isis is firing mortars from people's houses and the iraqi army is firing mortars at people's houses.

So is government going to airdrop goods in Mosul districts?

The story of Andrey Leonidovich Timoshenkov youtu.be/39TtVxyOINI

Exaggerated his death a little but he did die heroically. He held the line of defense with his Kalash when all the Syrians that were with him cowardly ran away.

Long time no see, how is your life buddy?

I'm saddened to hear Minnesota hasn't been working on the Wordpress.

I'm on the Twitter account but I don't post often. What exactly is bothering you guys.

And a volunteer to run our Youtube channel would be fantastic. The original intention was to turn it into a hub and aggregator for Syrian videos but I don't have time for that.

Nigger

RIP Hero

no such thing :/
its fine I guess, nothing new really

No one baked for fear of getting barrelbombed by Bashar.

guys. been thinking about how russia/regime could wipe out the White Helmets/"aid groups" of Aleppo very cheaply without chemical weapons/nuclear, etc

>hit area with a shell, kill 6 or 7 civs, knock down a building
>White Helmet rescue crews show up
>shell same spot 5 minutes later
>White Helmets in the middle of a rescue killed by shelling
>More White Helmet crews show up
>shell them again
>massive pile of bodies grows until all the aid groups are dead in the same spot

Thank me when we take Aleppo

Nice name.

Glad you are still around occasionally.

Problem with this is that the media will have an absolute field day with a story like that. Heads will roll.

shhh dont tell him.

So pretty much like every other warzone then. What ISIS guys are left? The media here said they were mainly French speaking cannon fodder and the top tier guys all left months ago.

SDF = single party authoritarian state
Regime = single party baathist authoritarian state that is responsible for mass rape and torture and massacres of civilians, responsible for 90% of civilian casualties
FSA = islamist proxy headchoppers
Ahrar al sham = al qaeda
Jabhat al Nusra = al qaeda
ISIS = ISIS
syrian exiles = irrelevant champagne "liberals," imperialist running dogs

there is nothing of worth in this shitty country

I thought everyone did that. It's called a double tap. If they don't do it now, they can do it when the big battle for Aleppo starts.

Syrian Arab Republic is based, fuck off.

There are fashion weeks in Latakia

>ISIS = ISIS
ISIS = ISN'T
SOON

Without all the fancy icons "ser" is "cheese" in polish lmao

"secularism" is not a good enough defense for the sad excuse of a state that is the baathist regime

Wew you're quite buttblasted my friend, did some Syrian Onur pounded your little sister or did your mom suck Assad for a handful of great Syrian soil?

hes right though, stalin was supposedly secular as well and look what he did.

>T-They're all b-bad guys

That's a non opinion, you should slit your wrists.

Allah Suriya Bashar o bas.

never forget

I have absolutely no idea what you're on, but saying that he's right when the guys says
>single party baathist authoritarian state that is responsible for mass rape and torture and massacres of civilians, responsible for 90% of civilian casualties
is as retarded as it can be really

well he killed a lot of civilians though.

Higher res needed faggot shits unreadable

Syria fucking blows and all of its people are human garbage. I can't wait for Israel to take over

If Assad's personal decisions made him responsible for 90% of civilians that lost their lives in this conflict, than declare him the head of CIA already. And prime minister of Israel. Aaand I almost forgot, he's the Saudi King too.

i am sorry didnt really read the 90% of civilian deaths just read the " single party baathist authoritarian state" part at first.

but anyways there are no "good" sides in this war tbqh.

ISLAMIC STATE HAS LEARNED HOW TO RECYCLE WAHABIS

ONLY AT MATTER OF TIME UNTIL THEY DEPLOY RE-USEABLE SUICIDE BOMBERS

Somehow you're right, obviously. But it's the "lesser evil" that we have to go with, there is no other way, really. Any change in Syrian gov will just escalate the conflict. Imagine FSA rulling the country for example.
Off to work with me, I'll catch with you in an hour, don't let the thread die!

the baathists have killed thousands in their prisons, and regularly rape and torture prisoners, it's well documented
the number of civilian casualties caused by the regime forces far outstrips that of any other faction.

antioch and alexandretta is turkey
golan is israel
the syrian regime will collapse on its own shittiness

it's not a non-opinion
they're all bad and thus no one should feel bad that the US and allies are destroying the "country" by funding the civil war. America pays little to no price for the conflict while Iran and Russia, Baathists and terrorists and communists all bleed. Meanwhile, our greatest ally benefits. Truly mindboggling how any American would disapprove of what we're doing there.

Interesting, in persian "shir" is "milk. might have same root according to the chart.

OH SHIT I"M TOO LATE

WHO KNEW THE TRUE INTERPRETATION OF SUNNI ISLAM TAUGHT YOU NECROMANCY AS WELL AS HOLY BUFFS TO YOUR ALLIES

Oh okay, a Liberal Democrat or a Neocon Israel firster.. I see, as I said before. Go slit your wrists you subhuman. Your terrorists are losing, and with Trump, they will be eradicated, and Syria will return to peace like before. End yourself.

kek

Propaganda has reach a new level.

on the contrary, I'm sure that trump "I will be the most pro-israel president ever" is smart enough to listen to his advisors and will prevent """"syria"""" from ever unifying and posing a threat to israel again. Maybe while he's at it he'll follow John Bolton's advice to bomb Iran as well.

>Australia

>antioch and alexandretta is turkey
>golan is israel
>the syrian regime will collapse on its own shittiness
according to this Wyoming and Colorado are rightful Polish clay and US of A will collapse on it's own shittness soon

Are you some kind of a paid shill or do you do it just for the lulz?

Yeah, mostly likely. Lots of words from indo-europeic have same roots. Btw I love when older people here still call Iran "Persia", it just adds that exotic meaning.

Damn AMAQ is Best Korea tier literally

Sheikh Saed ground assault starting in about an hour!
Jihadis won't hold their positions after all those bombings, so fingers crossed.
It is said that Hezbolalh and Tiger Forces will be leading an assault and that it will be followed a few hours later by Liwa al-Quds attack on northern districts.

antioch is turkey though.

I remember it started as a Greco-Roman settlement, but I don't suppose you want to give it to the Greeks or Italian.
It is what it is now.

ahh you mean like that. yeah then pretty much everything in turkey is greco-roman or pontus. what i meant is since 1200s antioch is dominantly turkish.

Legitimity doesn't matter, at the end those who take it and keep it own it.

Strictly speaking after XV century, because in XIII century it was Egyptian.

not really, as far as i read it "belonged" to egyptians but the populace was still dominantly turkish.

well then why do butthurt westerners insist on "kurdish state inside turkey's borders" and "give back armenian clay"?

>why do butthurt westerners insist on x
because they have interest in it
Do you really think a bunch of leftist cunts care about those kurds and armenians?
The other thing is diaspora, from what I hear armenian is pretty influential in US

Why? Geopolitics. Dividing other to weaken them.

instead of investing all those money into diaspora, if they actually spent it on armenia, the place would be so much better imo.

Mosul: the iraqi army retreats from Tahrir, Qahira, Hudaba neihborhoods after it unsuccessfully tried to take them.

Qadissiya 2, semeh, arbajiya, intisar still contested.

Zahra fully under iraqi army control

This whole battle is a mess.

this is going to be a huge attrition battle in mousul i guess. it would be extremely funny if iraqi army loses the battle.

An ISIS counter offensive is ongoing in the eastern outskirts of the city

translation needed

Sergeant Andrei Timoshenkov, born 3rd August 1987 Kompania Szturmowo-Desantowa.. em.. Storm trooper company of the marines? something like this.
Deployed 2016 in Palmyra .
He has a mission with a humanitarian convoy in Homs province
3 cars attacked the convoy when they were distributing supplies,
2 of them destroyed when they were approaching.
He ran out of ammo to shoot the third.
He shouted for the others to run, he took an RPG (granatomiot, something similiar) and shot at the SVBIED.
He was wounded and died in hospital.
Sad story desu.

breddy gud baking

Tel Efer: reports of a massacre against civilians commited by the coalition planes and PMU shells this morning.

Te Efer hospitals are reportedly full of injured civilians.

PMU failed to take Tel Efer airbase twice.

>trusting russian propaganda

lel
These russian humanitarian convoy and self sacrifice stories make me laugh.

So when does the softening up cease in central Aleppo and the ground offensive begin?

>These russian humanitarian convoy and self sacrifice stories make me laugh.
Pretty much same level as me fapping to this
>twitter.com/shaamnews/status/799350209809616897/video/1
Anyawy be grateful for the translation sandnigger

what happens when the work entrusted an incompetent performers. Those who did this shit did not even look video

Correct it than, I did what I could, I'm not a Russian and it's like my 5th or 6th language.

I mean the creators this video

>well then why do butthurt westerners insist on "kurdish state inside turkey's borders" and "give back armenian clay"?
Because dividing the country and later take claim on weaker parts aka kurdish parts. Treaty of Sèvres.

Alright, sorry.
What was the real story?

Why was the Tu-214 in Idlib? Any ideas?
youtube.com/watch?v=JiWxZqdhpL8

By the time the second shell hits they will mark the location as under sustained bombardment and not go until the bombardment is over. That's why you tap twice. If you just keep tapping you give away your artillery position.

Surveillance and intelligence, for whatever reason.

Yes keep the must reads etc. Its where i send ppeople when the Syrian war comes up!

Wtf Turkey and Russia started negotiations on S-400 sold to Turks. Is this the end of NATO? Shit it was fast.

Turkey was also buying up China's military tech in such quantities that NATO was butthurt and demanded a stop to this.

I know heroism is an extremely foreign concept for French people. But it exists.

Yes, I'm aware of that, but S-400 is different kind of deal.
If they get certain amount of those they can just say "No-fly zone over Turkey" for NATO

bump

shut up amerifat, all your burgers belong to Putin/Assad now

Every time one of you asks this question, a major SAA offensive gets delayed by a day.

Yeah that's called a war crime.

Why even give a fuck about the white helmets?? Theyve been discredited a million times already.

Just another day in Deir ez-Zor

>post yfw youre an ISIS militant and youre sent to attack Deir ez-Zor

Another pic of memebox 2

Based Issam is based.

What kinda news coverage does Mosul get in Iraq? Are they still saying victory is near?

>Just another day in Deir ez-Zor
Based as fuck
Good luck SAA

Assad, Putin, and Trump meeting when?

>post yfw youre an ISIS militant and youre sent to attack Deir ez-Zor

What do you guys think of the kurds?

Hairy, brown, worthless. Much like the rest of the Middle-East.

>thinks Trump is in charge anymore

>reminder to all Amerifags to introduce the Gospel of based Assad, exterminator of moderate headchoppers, to your family members over Thanksgiving dinner this year.

It cannot be too hard, you guys just need to remind your friends and family who is defending the Christian people of Syria.