You're not a libertarian if you support closed borders

You're not a libertarian if you support closed borders

You're not a libertarian if you are against the legalization of weed

You're not a libertarian if you voted for Drumpf

You're not a libertarian if you are against Free Trade

You're not a libertarian if you are against abortion

You're not a libertarian if you are against gay marriage

Sup Forums YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING LIBERTARIANS

I don't remember ever claiming to be a libertarian.

That's why we're constitutionalists and NatSocs you dumb nigger

>I'm not a libertarian
Oh thank God.

Sup Forums is not libertarian anymore
Just wait and see

>constitutionalist
>natSoc

Lol pick 1

If you don't know where Aleppo is you might be a libertarian XD

>mexican intellectuals finally realize this is no longer a lolbertarian board after eating 800 tacos and waking from a siesta

Build Road Jose.

A libertarian makes his own rules about what a libertarian is. That's libertarian-ism.

Reading comprehension is a plus you stupid fuck.

>you're not a libertarian if you're against abortion
Last time I checked the right to live was a libertarian idea

>doesn't even know the difference between libertarian and liberal
how cute

This

This place has always been conservative, it's just that since we got a bunch of libertarian newfags in from Reddit """crossposting""" (which was actually just crosscontamination, the fusion of Sup Forums and Reddit was a huge mistake) they thought it was

Why would anyone want to be a lolbertarian?

I like Rand Paul, Tea Party

Since when was national defense not acceptable in libertarian circles?

It's never been libertarian paco, where have you been?

I'm okay with not being a Mexican Libertarian. The big, beautiful wall is going to be built to protect our country, 3mil Mexican criminals coming your way, and guns guns and more gun freedom inbound.

Good luck on your side friendo

>lolbergtardianism
>relevant

It's not 2009 anymore.

Nice copy pasta paco.

>closed borders
This is a logical choice any smart country would do, you know this means there is still migration, BUT legal migration.
>legalization of weed
I'd rather prefer a ban of alcohol an tobacco related products, but honestly won't happen, so either legalize Marijuana or ban other "legal drugs"
>voted for Drumpf
Trump is a stupid entrepreneur.... but still a better choice than Clinton, if Iwere American I would had been voted for Gary anyways.
>Free Trade
Free trade only works when both parts have a balanced deal, honestly NAFTA is actually ripping off Mexico, if Americans actually think NAFTA benefits Mexico, they literally have no idea how it harmed Mexico's economy, iif Trump stops the NAFTA, I couldn't be happier.
>against abortion
Every human has the same rights, so every human has the right to born
>against gay marriage
There's nothing with a gay marriage, what's wrong is accepting homosexuality as natural behaviour and not as a sexual preference or fetish, and to think there are more than 2 genders.

>Sup Forums is one person

A more accurate term would be classical libertarians - more specifically, we resemble the ideologies of the found fathers of the US than we do anarchist lolbertarians

Libertarians are a joke

Kkk

>This place has always been conservative
You mean the same anime-loving with tons of faggotry since 2005.

Dear god, you are either a 17yo that started lurking just 3 years ago or you just are TOO DELUDED.

LEAVE AWOO ALONE YOU FUCKING BEANER!

>Sup Forums YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING LIBERTARIANS
i know

wow i care so much about fitting into your special sekret club

kill yourself you protohipster cuck middleground fallacy morons

>not a national liberal

The best of all worlds

Severe drug addiction cases should not recieve rehabilitation treatment. In fact we should probably kill all junkies.

Libertarianism died with Ron Paul's last campaign. Gary Johnson turned it into the DUDE WEED AND ASS SEX ideology.

Basically, it's degenerate as hell

triggered

Yea Johnson/Weld really destroyed the Libertarian Party as far as I'm concerned. That fucking crackpot made them look weak and stupid. Jill Stein the hot crazy grandma came out looking 100% better than the LP nominee.

>That's why we're constitutionalists

That's like saying you support the law of the land, regardless of what it is. Which isn't bad, but it's not really a view point in itself because the constitution changes because of peoples' views.

>being 100% anything
Do you retards not understand that you can mix ideologies?

Yes. God forbid people who like some libertarian ideals are pragmatic in the approach or reasoning.

Sup Forums is a fascist/ceasarist board

what the fucks ur point

>you are not fucking retarded
>you don't have the mind of a teenager
Woah man, how could you say that to me?

>1
and you're a dirty spic what is your point pablo?

I never claimed I was.

Why does Sup Forums love extremes?

Those anarchoprimitivist memes say things like "if you sharpen a rock you have to die because you just invented technology" or like OP ITT, "if you aren't totally open to all forms of freedom then you can't be a libertarian".

My time as a Libertarian was short-lived, Paco.

I want results, and I intend to get them. Back to greatness.

mixing races, mixing ideologies, mixing dough. what's next, peanutjelly?

>The Constitution changes

Because moderation is for cowards who can't back their own ideology.

I'm a Republican not Libertarian. I'm against everything on that list except for abortion which I view as a necessary evil to limit the explosive growth of inner city dwellers.

How does a libertarian open-borders state work?
>immigrants come in
>They want more gibsmedat
>Vote for big-government
>Libertarian paradise gone

His definition also misses the point in many ways.

It usually makes more logical sense to apply your concepts and beliefs to absolutely everything than to make exceptions.
It's reality that makes people moderates as they see what can and can't be done, what works and what doesn't.

And Sup Forums is full of people out of touch with reality.

I never was a libertarian so

Ok.

I'm a nationalist.

Libertarian was a bretty good defense all of those years tho. People would stop asking questions, because libertarians supported every kind of degenerate apathy. If cons got butt hurt about lacking muh values, I could larp about personal responsibility.

You didn't even know I was fash famm. You never even saw it coming.

Libertarians are fucking retards. NAP is one of the most retarded and infantile principles that have ever been taken seriously. Fuck off.

Well, I voted for Trump and we need to secure boarders to have a country.

While I disagree with the current libertarian platform (cucks and buttfuck) I am a libertarian by definition. I just dont want to be associated with them because I have very conservative and capitalistic beliefs.

>second "Sup Forums is one person" threads within hours

C'mon now.

I drifted into Libertarianism a while ago, but this past year or two have sent be back to a more 'Traditionalist' stance.

The Libertarian party had so much potential this year with the polarization of the voters and the sudden attention of the media to a third party. But what happened? The Libertarions acting like retards and made fools of themselves. Gary 'what is Aleppo?' Johnson has singlehandedly ruined the gains Libertarians made over decades in a single election.

Mexico will be nuked

WALL