Is there a more pathetic hollywood liberal than (((Adam Goldberg))), Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=dGDiiQXu7dg

KEK! He complains to Paul Ryan about all the "racism" that Donald 'Literally Hitler' Trump has caused by simply winning the election!

"Drumpf is causing racism and hatred of women! Take me seriously cause I played a soldier in a famous movie once!"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheAdamGoldberg/status/799023603379376128
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZYrutVyZ-A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Basically a literal who actor. I known he's in saving private Ryan, but I forgot if he died.

And they played his movie "Hebrew hammer" a couple of times on comedy central back in the day.

I think the fact he even played a character called the "Hebrew hammer" says it all, just can't believe that hollywood has this level of shilling, I had thought they hit rock bottom in that department ages ago.

You mean the perennial Punchable Faces contender who's range extends form whiny miserable jew in Dazed and Confused to jewy prick who wouldn't have lasted 24 hours in real life in SPR? Why'd you have to remind me.

isn't this guy's most famous role being a nerd faggot in dazed and confused? he's a nobody

looks like a dark haired Sebastian Vettel

He's the guy that gets stabbed by the German. He was good in the first season of Fargo.

...and getting stabbed by a nazi

He's just bitter because no one gives a single fuck what celebrities and musicians have to say.

He was a very timid boy.

wtf now I hate Bannon

He just produced a movie named The Hebrew Hammer Vs Hitler.

prob true

>Let me list my resume
>Let me phone a random politician and make some blathering vague statement about racism
>"pls ban Steve Bannon because his media outlet is becoming more popular than shit like Salon and HuffPo"
>Anyway, I'm filming this so people see what a good person I am

This year has been great for this and the above hinted at reason;

MSM and Celebrities mean exactly fuck all in terms of public influence now.

And they're shitting themselves.

They're desperately trying to get Bannon blocked from being in the White House because it would give undue power to media outlets they don't control.

They're freaking out because they can't control the narrative anymore, so they're screaming about "Fake News".

I love it.

These kikes are all fucking hypocritical pieces of shit because they chose to live in white countries to undermine & destroy them

the kike problem is #1

ENEMIES, ENEMIES EVERY WHERE

SO FUCKING...

KNOW YOUR ENEMIES
>NO YOUR ENEMIES
KNOW YOUR ENEMIES
>NO YOUR ENEMIES
KNOW YOUR ENEMIES
>NO YOUR ENEMIES
KNOW YOUR ENEMIES
>NO YOUR ENEMIES
KNOW YOUR ENEMIES
>NO YOUR ENEMIES
KNOW YOUR ENEMIES
>NO YOUR ENEMIES
KNOW YOUR ENEMIES
>NO YOUR ENEMIES
KNOW YOUR ENEMIES
>NO YOUR ENEMIES

where is the real one chat tiest?

rich crybabies

Tom green is still alive?

twitter.com/TheAdamGoldberg/status/799023603379376128

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZYrutVyZ-A

he's a master comedian

Cranston dislikes trump?

Yeah. He said he was leaving the country if Trump won. He's a huge bitch. Same with Aaron Paul.

His twitter feed is so salty

best thing he ever did was die at the hands of a german

life imitate art now plz

The greatest death scene in film history is Adam Goldberg getting stabbed by a Nazi.

at least he's not a fat fuck like Jonah Hill Feldstein

these kikes don't deserve to be anywhere near the silver screen and wouldn't be if they weren't part of the tribe

Shhhhhhhh Shhh Shhh Shhhhhhh

need to add six pointed stars where appropriate

This movie was dogshit, but it sums up modern art very well.

That scene makes me hard

Watching him get stabbed slowly in the heart was the best part of that movie

He was good in Dazed and Confused. Before he become liberalized.

>Hebrew Hammer
That movie was fucking awful and annoying, but it made me realize that jews are outsiders and their neurotic behavior and culture are alien to white people. Thanks, jews.

Actors don't have the right to express an opinion? Is Sup Forumss opinion more valuable because you guys spend your day flipping burgers and obsessing over your whiteness?