Batman - White Knight #6 - storytime

I'm surprised this haven't been storytimed yet.

Trigger warning: Bendis

These covers look so wonky, but I like it!

Why is Dick always the sellout of all the Robins?

I creamed.

Ready Batman One

>I'm surprised this haven't been storytimed yet.

Because nobody on this board cares about it anymore

It still has really good artwork.

Good art with shit writing is really nothing worthy to read, at that point it'd be better sell it as an art-book

We created a giant nazi freeze ray

For peaceful purposes of course

but babs you're the one who convinced knightwing to get in on this crazy backstabbing plan.

I like how honorable that joker is since he held up the deal about keeping the mask on

This

Fuck DC and their shitty pandering comics

why the fuck is gordon blindfolded?
this book is so stupid

>This is Gotham City, we can handle this ourselves!

Oh SHUT THE FUCK UP and call the Justice League you imbeciles.

I'd rather have THIS book as Batman main than the shit King's writing.

Because the flash would blind him if he wasn't wearing it.
I think the writing is great and I enjoy seeing a different take on how Batman's war on crime has taken a toll on the city

Might not exist in this elseworld.

>close your eyes and cover them with your hand when people who are you on comms with give you the signal
Nah, I prefer a galaxy brain option, autopilot while blindfolded.

It's was makeup and now it is not, stupid idiot move.

Well holy shit, a non-BTAS reference.

Harley is strange like changing sides constantly

shes a woman

Harley is making a Frozen reference

He usually isn't. If anyone is more likely to be a total snitch, it's Barbara.

Wow this is terrible.

I think Batman got to her in their last talk. But her saying what's she's saying here is a bit much, like she's full of shit.

KEK it doesn't matter the character have problems here and there in this comic and she shuts a lot cause whenever a character is right about something it is gonna shut and scream all the while

>close your eyes and cover them with your hand
The blindfold is so he doesn't have to cover his eyes with his hands, that allows him to start the car quicker after his auto pilot does out

There it is, a woman is shutting so probably she's right. I wonder if it's Murphy serving pandering for teenagers or honestly he has problems with it but beautiful Batgirl at least she looks good

This is cringey for some reason

Joker shouldn't beat Batman like that, he should be able to fight or defend himself but beat Batman seems foolish

I love how this Harley looks, lovely glasses and cool jacket

It isn't so important user

Ya'll got some of them archives?? *Tyrone biggums.jpeg*

He was in a car accident, lost a lot of blood and probably has his brain concussed so yeah I could see this version of batman losing

"Don't put and end to this."
Wasn't DC supposed to have editors?

Can someone edit it to say "send nudes"?

I'd be more worried about how useless his armour is

>night of the werejoker

my thought exactly

"I'm still wearing my costume."
Htf do you miss that?

Excuses the writer uses cause he wants that scene like that where Joker beats Batman in a fight

>Excuses the writer uses
And that is wrong why? The story needed him to win and that is how it happened in a logical way. Joker has been trained to fight and batman is at a weak point where he can lose.

It's almost as if this is the whole point of the elseworld is a good Jack

The safest place??
The fuck are you smoking, Gordon??

Bloody hell, it is the Junon Cannon!!

>The safest place??
The only reason it isn't safe is because of The Gatekeepers that let the villains out

No, no, since its popular, and have more aceptance than this cesspool of a board, you must hate it, and whine like a bitch in every storytime, that is the Sup Forums way

It became a habit and you tend to forget that kind of shit.

Like when people lose eyeglasses or pencils and then realize that they were using them or it was on their ears.

Batman captured all the inmates in there

He's gonna go for 5 minutes before someone rapes him in the showers or stabs him in the jard

that Joker shouldn't beat Batman in first place and if you know that why could you make excuses in order to get that result?

>someone rapes him in the showers
Gordon said that only Jack can rape him. Also aren't most of the criminals currently being mind controlled
> Joker shouldn't beat Batman in first place
Why?

>why?

Have you never read Batman? You did watch the animated series and you remember the dark knight with Ledger, right? It has always been like that Joker is smart, Batman can beat him if he reached Joker and for a reason too, part of being batman is to be the most powerful fighter cause he doesn't have anything more than his fighting skills and techno toys to stop the evil in the world without killing people, this is an eternal fantasy the dark knight broke at the same time keeping that even it wasn't realistic Batman could win. Come on user! you know this one "Those guys aren't dead they're knocked out!"

I find that last panel pretty comedic.

I don't get what exactly you are trying to say, but just because he is powerful doesn't mean he can't get caught off guard, it's not like Joker beat a batman in his prime

I'm pretty sure there's nothing but Batman related heroes/villains in the continuity. The name "super criminal" was created specifically for Gotham's villains at least according to one of the previous issues.

So the pills were always a placebo, and he apparently knew it.

why did the writer need a scene like this one? what did he thought this scene could add? Joker isn't the fighter he's a trickster even in the dark knight with his magic trick even if he's cool beating anybody else in a fight against Batman bats is supposed to be long trained ninja guy cause his whole superhero thing is based on that.

>why did the writer need a scene like this one?
Symbolically it shows the joker finally winning like how the dog finally catches the car and then he has to realize what next..
>Joker isn't the fighter he's a trickster
That's why he had Harley teach him some techniques which blended into his trickster style.
> long trained ninja guy
And he got messed up in a car wreck, I don't think all the training in the world can help when you are losing blood at the rate he was.
You seem to just not like that Batman lost.

Jesus, stop depressing me

Only normies like this shit

He's gonna kill her. Then he's probably going to get locked up at Arkham.

Fucking this.

>That's why he had Harley teach him some techniques which blended into his trickster style.

Harl trained him instead of whatever ninja trained Bruce and for what? a couple of months?

>Symbolically it shows the joker finally winning like how the dog finally catches the car and then he has to realize what next.

Symbolically? what symbolic thing is there? it was the writer wanting a scene where Joker has muscle cause the most important thing is that he has muscles though Batman is bigger KEK

I love Joker, he's my favorite character but he was enough Mary Sue.

Dude, read the newest Batman. Writers pull that bullshit all the time. King had Catwoman beat Flash for fuck's sake.

>instead of whatever ninja trained
Who says Batman got all that training, Sure he is trained but this is clearly a different batman than the main one so he might not have all the same skills. Also some training is better than none so it gave the joker enough of an edge to scrape by.
>what symbolic thing is there?
That Joker won the heart of Gotham and took the mantle of people's hero from Batman.
>Batman is bigger
Yes but bigger muscles aren't always what determines a winner, also as I keep stating and you keep ignoring. BATMAN WAS ALREADY FUCKED UP BY THE CAR WRECK. It is hardly mary sue for the Joker to beat a batman that has blood loss and other injuries associated with a car wreck.

>Who says Batman got all that training, Sure he is trained but this is clearly a different batman than the main one so he might not have all the same skills.

Looking for a way to let it happen

>That Joker won the heart of Gotham and took the mantle of people's hero from Batman.

Not so bad as a premise but the execution was bad it should be different but "forget about the police is following you it's time for Metal Gear" it was weird

>Yes but bigger muscles aren't always what determines a winner, also as I keep stating and you keep ignoring. BATMAN WAS ALREADY FUCKED UP BY THE CAR WRECK. It is hardly mary sue for the Joker to beat a batman that has blood loss and other injuries associated with a car wreck.

I'll assume he thought in the scene and then he had a bad idea for the execution

>why did the writer need a scene like this one?

Gotta have a homoerotic fight for the fujos.

nah, he wanted a parallel (instead of a "symbolic" scene)

Dick imagining what he's gonna do with that stick.