What the fuck happened? Season 3 ruined this show beyound repair, pointless drama and forced romance everywhere

What the fuck happened? Season 3 ruined this show beyound repair, pointless drama and forced romance everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

spatziline.tumblr.com/post/171653072446/some-unnecessary-drama-just-imagine-if-marco
ohnarev.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Star vs was always bad

fpbp

/thread

>Season 3 ruined this show beyound repair
>pointless drama and forced romance everywhere

*blocks your path*

I wonder: When this show become an accidental harem?

>this show only got bad at season 3 guise
>just like R&M
>and the staff we were shilling before is gud
>total coincidence

Maybe it's good that Grabbity Balls never got a third season.

GUYS
GUYS
HEY GUYS LISTEN
GUYS
I WANT TO CUM INSIDE STAR BUTTERFLY

>>Living in different houses =/= "gone for good

>Nigger she got Marco together with his childhood crush and killed a lizard who has been haunting the family for years. She learned her shit, DONE with her training and had nothing else left to do on Earth.

And what the fuck does that have to do with anything? Marco's her best friend. The idea that because "her training's over" meant they were separating for good is retarded.

>Even better they could've both gotten together with their crushes and start families, and still remain friends.

>Too bad Marco couldn't control himself and now this beautiful story is just an illusion.

But they ARE each other's crushes, so...

>not-/sveg/ pulling this thread out of oblivion
Time for more cuckposting

Eh I'm enjoying the new episode. The romance plot did get kind of annoying though.

Get in line.

YOU"RE NOT THE NUTTER!

>Now I'm extremely worried. Most of you just found out the plot for Marco Jr., I'm on the line between excited and worried.

>Once Marco finds out about his mom being pregnant, I predict he is completely gonna drop out of school and abandon his family because he feels like he's being replaced.

>I fear Marco is gonna run away to Mewni for good and once Marco's new sibling (brother/sister) is born, Angie and Rafael will have to lie to him or her saying he's an only child.
Hate to break it to you tumblranon, but Marco already has abandoned Earth for Mewni. He told Star in Lint Catcher that he was going to stay on Mewni permanently. And that was BEFORE swearing an oath to be with Star "as long as we both shall live."

oh hey its another show that Sup Forums liked, it became popular and then Sup Forums swears its the worst show ever and the problem with the modern cartoon industry

How many times are you gonna do this before you learn to actually like cartoons?

Sounds like Adventure Time. And Regular Show.

And every other show that was ruined because they thought we give a shit about who's fucking who.

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE ECLIPSA

Don't speak for me, i love this show

Sadly it is a running trend, but nah pretty much.

Meanwhile The Loud House is so good that it got another season + a spin-off.

What does this have to do with this cartoon?

>nick renew it and wants a spin-off
>that means it must be good right?
>looks at nicks long long history of renewing shows long after they turned into awful zombies
>looks at nicks long long history of making god awful spin offs
yeah good luck with that

also not really sure how this matters since this was about fan reactions not about Disney policy

TLH has long been the worst popular show on Sup Forums, the only worse cartoon that I know of that is currently airing is NuPPG and when the only thing TLH can claim to be better quality than is that well your aiming pretty low

>a spin-off.
wut?

I find this behavior where fans of a show are so bored and desperate for new episodes that they try to get replies by pretending to be haters of a show to be dull and boring.
Just watch something else in the mean time.

THIS, I don't understand you people, show's mostly the same quality.

Maybe its your fucking hormones or something, check that out.

I saw the first episode with the guy who cleans the clothes at the castle. I refused to watch it until it got to marco and star having fun adventures again. Now with tom dating star and everyone being miserable im so fucking angry at nefcy i dont think ill ever watch it again. Why does every show i love thats running currently have to be ruined by bad writing, slice of life, or shipping shit, WHY?

Star VS was never popular. Half the people in these threads only bothered watching it by the time Gravity Falls ended

We dunno, user. Is Another Mystery. One we've been asking since the last bomb and no one's been able to give a decent explanation for.
>butt dah wryting
That's not so much an explanation as an excuse. WHY would the writing turn to shit? WHAT would cause the team to shift focus in such a drastic way. It's a little too apparent for the people who were working on it for months to have not noticed the shift in tone. Getting some semblance of answer to the underlying reason at least let's us know if this is the new normal or if some shit happened in early S3 that threw everything out of whack.

Regardless, I still love this show and look forwards to more of it.

I disagree, and present this as proof.

Around what time does the episodes get leaked?

You realize there was staff turnover between seasons, right? It's not the exact same people writing the S3 episodes that did for S2.

Saturday morning

As if the show would be entertaining if it was 100 % lore and fighting. There's no satisfying people like you. In fact I doubt there's anything in life you enjoy anymore other then being here and complainig.

Everything involving Marco has been a horrorfest of bad decisions and senseless writing (The implied dramatic weight behind him moving to Mewni makes no sense considering he possesses an item that lets him visit home whenever he wants, instantly, at any time).

That aside the Eclipsa bits have been fun at least.

Individual writer turnover should have minimal impact on plot if there's a coherent vision for the series being maintained by the showrunner.

Either Nefcy is letting her underlings have too much control, or she's been winging it without a plan for awhile now.

>oh hey its another show that Sup Forums liked, it became popular and then Sup Forums swears its the worst show ever and the problem with the modern cartoon industry

It has nothing to do with becoming popular, it has to do with Season 3 being bad because it ignored a lot of development from the last season, is littered with shipping crap, has turned Marco into a royal pet and we're only being fed scraps with the Meteora reveal.

>Everything involving Marco has been a horrorfest of bad decisions and senseless writing (The implied dramatic weight behind him moving to Mewni makes no sense considering he possesses an item that lets him visit home whenever he wants, instantly, at any time).
And for the same reason, the notion that him going back to Earth in Scent of a Hoodie was this huge goodbye between Marco and Star was equally idiotic. Not to mention how it was bizarre waste of time to have Marco leave Mewni to live on Earth and then 3 episodes later he decides to leave Earth to live on Mewni.

>Not to mention how it was bizarre waste of time to have Marco leave Mewni to live on Earth and then 3 episodes later he decides to leave Earth to live on Mewni.
OMG seriously, this.

They want to change the main setting from Earth to Mewni this season, fair enough. Both of the main characters are ALREADY ON MEWNI at the start of the season, so WTF was the point of spending 3 whole episodes to establish "now Marco's staying on Mewni"? Especially since it's implied that before the season started Marco already spent his whole summer vacation on Mewni. So why not just have the whole season take place during the summer?

If they were that desperate to write-off Earth and focus on Mewni, they should have just let Marco's ever-increasing adventurelust get the better of him (like it did that one time he spent 16 years living as an ideal fantasy hero) and decide that he can't handle mundane life anymore, not...this.

I'm ok with this since I've been wanting to wright off XD after they killed "right now kapow"

Star and rebs were the last shows I had to keep up with. Now rebs is over and star is tail spinning. I can devote time to watching the massive stacks of dvd's I've been putting off. Clone wars here i come.

Holy shit I forgot Glossyrck even existed, this season has really ignored him

Not so much ignored him, they just lobotomized him.

She's getting cucked?

>XD

>show about teens
>pointless drama and forced romance everywhere.

WOOOOOOW

I could never get into this shit because the protagonist is 100% like my ex.

globgor

It's alright. Best boys will rescue the show soon.

This is the only thing I don't really like about this season. I'm generally ok with the romantic subplots although I wish they would focus a bit less on them, but why did they have to ruin Glossy? His character was so good before

He knows too much. Star could just ask him everything about Eclipsa/Meteora etc. so he needs to be put on a bus to keep the mystery alive.

This but unironically the cuck memes saved it

yeah but then why didn't they just let him stay dead instead of reviving him as a literal infant.

Keep telling yourself that dumbass.

Can't wait for "El Cleveland Show"

I know someone who'll save it!

You know it in your heart that this is how the show will end

spatziline.tumblr.com/post/171653072446/some-unnecessary-drama-just-imagine-if-marco

Leave Ponyhead to me.

I want to do unappropiate things to Star's shoulders

JUST her shoulders?

Just done a quick sketch for Mrs Diaz. who is underrated in my opinion.

Come to her when you're done with little girls like Star and feel like a shapely woman.

a shapely
PREGNANT
woman

Okay.
But Jackie tho

Ronnie Anne is getting a spin off about living in the city.

I think they are/were planning to have him recover. But maybe the #metoo shit happening to the voice actor put an end to that.

Yeah, She needs more artwork indeed, that is good sketch, I personally will like to see more stuff High School Angie or similar

That is pretty good mate, She indeed needs more artwork

Yeah that would be nice to see after the Angie thread we had some time ago I would like to see more of her

>tfw actually enjoy season 3 the most

tell me they dont fuck alot when the kids are out

>when you secretly royalty but can't get enough peasant dick
Oh Angie...

I cant help but like the "distant Butterfly decendant" theory with Angie

Nefcy would literally get lynched if that happened.

I would unironically cry if this happened

Just started watching the first episode for the first time and this show has possibly the worst theme song I've ever heard.

I admit, the theme song is a little weird. Hell, it's even a little wild.

ITS GONNA GET A LITTLE WEIRD
GONNA GET A LITTLE WILD

The opening is not bad, it rather nice, the Japanese version of it... it fucking cringy ear rape though

Oh man, how did I forget about my 'girls covered in blood' fetish?

It grows on you.

Opening is kinda meh, but the outro is pretty great

I tHiNk EaRtH iS a PrEtTy GrEaT pLaCe!

Gotta love how the lastest ending went full anime on us

Source?

They had to silence all doubts that this show wasn’t an American ripoff of Sailor Moon

ohnarev.tumblr.com/

Finally catching up on the latest episodes. What the hell happened to Ponyhead. She use to be so fucking unbearable but since last season and the current season shes become a great character.

Ooof. This show has the best waifus.

They stopped trying to pretend she isn't black and went full WE WUZ with her, and instead of treating it as sacred ground like every other form of media does, they flanderize and openly mock her behavior. Ponymonium was like a good old-fashioned minstrel show.

Marcos is already 15y.o though

Best girl.

"Mewni girls look like that?"

I'll take both thank you.

it dodged the bullet

I swear season 3 is an experiment by the staff to see how hard they can kick Marco in the balls.

>accidental harem
>made by an anime fan