New Rise of the TMNT group shot

Better look at the characters together

April o'no

Nick is a mistake

Oh god, Donnie’s using a selfie stick.

even fucking lego sets have a selfie stick.

jeezus fucking christ, end us all now lord. humanity was a mistake.

Top kek

>selfie sticks
>2018
really?

Dude, it is just a cartoon.

>Raph has tonfas

Looks fun! I like the way they redesigned the characters to fit their personalities more. It's kinda like sonic boom. I bet once people here actually see it they'll love it just like sonic boom was. Ignore the outragefags and have faith bros!

Rapeface Raph.

/thread

i cant wait for bara musclebrain Raphael

Not to say that people can't criticize it, but I don't understand the hate towards this other than the leader swap and the black April thing, which I don't really care about since 1987 April is the only April design I ever liked. Otherwise the style looks fun/dynamic in my opinion and it's my favorite out of all the shows, and I can't really comment on the writing since the show hasn't come out yet, so what's with people acting like it's the worst thing to ever happen to the franchise?

The bladed weapons were useless anyway.

Don is using a selfie stick.
This reeks of "executives trying to be down and with it with kids" - In particular because that was mostly a trend that has already passed - Probably was hot back when production of the show started, dating it.

Changing April design will also date it, but give it some years before we can look back at this strange wave of redesigning characters with replacements instead of actual redesigns.

That Mikey tho

The faces really bother me.

After the 80s series, I have seen some ridiculous versions of the TMNT... But this one will be the ultimate embarrasment!!! Not even the series with Venus de Milo was so ridiculous!!

>Donatello has a selfie stick
Welp, it was nice being on this planet.See ya.

>feminine leo
>Hulk Raf no sai
>rectangle head Don
>Selfie stick
DEAD

>not posting big version

looks awesome

Bullshit. That live action series was much worse than this.

Don looks like Fanboy.

>I'm gonna slam dunk that brown bun

There is a difference between being somewhat larger like Knuckles and then Raph here being so fuck huge that he takes up all the space behind his brothers.

Raph is going to get a bunch less screen time because he's going to be a bitch to animated in just about all lair scenes.

Or just be a sentient wall for all purposes.

The Samurai Jack art style still hasn't grown on me, but it probably will once I see it in motion

Just the look on Donny's face I can tell how he's going to sound.

Donatello is doing the DreamWorks smirk.

I get it. I'm not the demographic. You don't have to beat it over my fucking head this hard though.

Is there a less saturated version?

Actually, I’m fine with the redesigns for the most part, but Don and his fivehead just really bother me. I was hoping it won’t look that weird in the actual show but all the promo art tell me otherwise.

Ok mike still looks like the joker of the bunch, don looks less nerdy (because science is "cool" now), but why do leo and raph look so smug?

We need a stoic leader type and a brooding toughguy

Why does Donnie have eyebrows? On top of his mask, even

A fucking selfie stick

I think TMNT should just embody the 90's. Have them only able to watch 90's VHS tapes in the sewers or something.

Agreed.

Is Apriltello still a thing? Don looks jealous. Maybe April like Raph in this version

>Dude, it’s just a cartoon.
>Dude, it’s just a movie.
>Dude, it’s just a video game.
>Dude, it’s just a comic book.
>Dude, it’s just the internet.
>Dude, it’s just a law.
>Dude, it’s just some refugees.
>Dude, it’s just a firing squad.
Apathy wins no battles.

>it’s just like Sonic Boom bros!
They never made Knuckles the leader of the team though. You just might be retarded.

I don't think it looks good.
This is one book I am judging by the cover and never, ever thinking about again.

>going from cartoons to executions

That escalated quickly

Look at that ATTITUDE® and SNARKYNESS®!!!!

What, does everyone have a blugeon weapon? Guess there's still no chance of a comic accurate TMNT where someone gets slashed.

I had the same reluctance about hulk Knuckles. But even though he started dumb he still had his good moments. Maybe Raph won't just be a meathead

I can handle April, I can handle shit designs, can handle them changing weapons, but selfie sticks were dated when they were brand fucking new.

This show seems to be hitting both categories.

>cartoons are a battle
It's time to log off.

>Wearable battle shell
Isn't that redundant

i will not be watching this. what a disgrace.

Softshell turtle.

Why are you all so focused on selfie sticks? It's the cowabunga of the 21st century. And I didn't hear any of you complaining about Mikey talking like a ghetto in 2012.

I'm excited but
>picture for ants

Still don't understand what everyone's complaining about. TMNT is known for god tier cartoons. Shit prints money and the last show was built around muh nostalgia combined with genuinely well written plots and world building. Why shouldn't we be excited for this?

Mickey already a complete insuferable moron and that was 2 pics. Fuck that shit.

>Why shouldn't we be excited for this?
We are, ignore the racists.

>So WACKY AND EXTREMEEEEE
this is some loonatics shit

>Dudes, we can't *all* be the Zany Loving One. That's what killed our show the first time!

what i really dont get is WHY
why do we even need more TMNT?
Can they really ride on nostalgia fumes for so long? Some kids like the new ones but i said some, not tons.
How is it marketable outside of nostalgia at this point?

>Changing April design will also date it

Hardly, April gets a drastic redesign literally every new show. The last show she was so many things at once she was practically an OC.

Nah, man. Look at her expression. Look at Raph's expression. He's getting a turn this continuity.

Speak for yourselves and only yourselves.

Ralph/April would feel kind of weird to me in this installment. He looks like the hulk and she looks like a middle schooler.

>DUDE SMARTPHONES LOL

Though they aren't really "soft" its more a leathery smooth carapace without some of the bony areas in the outer ridges.

The rest is the same as with any other turtle.

imagine if Donny had the snoot too

I'd exchange a slight snout for that overlarge head.