So when is Ducktales coming back? Only 9 episodes in and we're still on indefinite hiatus

So when is Ducktales coming back? Only 9 episodes in and we're still on indefinite hiatus.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/m5shcrr51wq4zqlqn5sx.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

her body banging but her face aint

>not liking qt duck girls

shit taste, baka desu senpai

Fucking Normie Filth, dirtying this board with their Shit taste.

I don't even like this show and even I'm kinda sad that it's already on hiatus after nine episodes. This is some garbage scheduling, bomb format was a mistake.

Duck Girls a best.

So I have to ask:

What would a beak-job feel like?

FUCK A DUCK

Possibly uncomfortable, depending on the beak.
Better get those beak sheaths.

I'd be more interested if the show didn't waste its potential so much.

Probably a lot more painful than you were hoping

But ducks don’t have Beaks. They have Bills.

Explain this shit then.

As I said, depending on the beak.

Just like Milo Murphy

>Daisy
>Being affectionate
>Not a disloyal abusive Bitch like she is in 90% of the comics
I dunno user, it’s inexplicable to me.

Well Golly. The furs got all the bases covered don't they.

>>Daisy
>>Being affectionate
>>Not a disloyal [snip]

Disloyal? Daisy has a million problems, but check out Donald in the Three Caballeros. Both Donald and Daisy are totally faithless to each other as far as wooing other characters.
But both Donald and Daisy, with their awful tempers, end up having nobody to return to but each other, really...
It's actually telling that Donald is usually as badly behaved as Daisy, but because more stories are told from Donald's perspective, we all like to complain about Daisy.
She's difficult if you're Donald, but it clearly goes the other way too.

Milo Murphy's returning next month with the season 2 premiere (aka P&F crossover), according to Al Yankovic. Might have been delayed though, who knows anymore with all these months of complete silence.

According to the creators we should've a postponed Huey episode around Christmas.
The hiatus happened.

>Donald in the Three Caballeros.
I am skeptical as to whether anythingnin that movie happened, it was more like a fever dream than anything.
>It's actually telling that Donald is usually as badly behaved as Daisy,
No not really. I mean yeah he can be impulsive, lazy, and greedy, but he’s just as often, if not more so, clever, hardworking, and selfless while Daisy doesn’t portray even a fraction of virtue to balance out her flaws.
And even at his worst Donald still isn’t as much of a demanding cunt.
>but because more stories are told from Donald's perspective,
What are you talking about? the perspectives always third person, we can always see what both are doing.

some screenshot are leaked.

fucking kek

and this is all. probably a greek myth-themed episode.

Will pig Circe return?

>Shadman

Considering that they seem to be hyping up Magica as the big bad, I highly doubt that they would toss in another sorceress, especially a mythical one, just like that.

How much Webbie wank will there be?
I'd guess she'll be gushing over Donald, only to be disappointed in the "worn out, middle aged dad" Donald.

Oh hey, the Duck Zeus is shown in the Ducktales app game.
i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/m5shcrr51wq4zqlqn5sx.jpg
Although the Duck God has horns there, so it might be the Duck Devil instead
Also, yay for Donald reappearing again.

The postponed Huey episode was the Mount Neverrest one (production order 104, so it was meant to be seen after Daytrip of Doom).

Or it's just his olive crown super simplified

>Rockerduck Estates
Aww shiet, is my boy in this one as well?

If it wasn't complete shit besides the first episode, and it wasn't obviously already cancelled, somebody might care.

Also it really doesn't help that Disney aired the plot significant episodes first and the episodes we haven't seen yet aren't going to matter overall.

god willing

Disney has decided that the rest of the entire world is to catch up to Disney XD US/Canada.
Isn't that nice?

Possibly?

And that they decided to release the first season while the rest of the first season was still being worked on.

What's even the point of having Rockerduck around if Glomgold exists?

Rockerduck is less morally bankrupt than Glomgold.

I dunno, since cartoon Glomgold is closer to comic Rockerduck than comic Glomgold.
Maybe he will be the no nonsense serious guy in this adaption?

While Glomgold and Scrooge are stingy tightwads, Rockerduck is willing to spend money to make money and even spending some to make himself look better with luxury stuff in his office and/or home.

Also he is "young money", but that role seems to be taken by Mark Beaks as "even younger money".