Sam hyde MDE?

Okay so who the fuck is sam hyde, what is MDE, what does it have to do with Trump and the alt right?

Why is tumblr and buzz feed so butt hurt about him, isn't he that crazy guy who makes insane facebook posts like where he chokeholds a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw
youtube.com/watch?v=8veIPq_evlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sam Hyde gets his show cancelled and as a failed artist he goes onto form his own political party, running for the presidency in 2033

Sam Hyde had sex with a tranny and then begged for more.

The three guys from MDE met at a gay bar.

They're liberal satanists and they wish they could be part of our group.

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

As for why BuzzFeed is upset with him

this is what happens when you mock bronies, you get psychotic autists who actually stalk every mention of you to say this shit for dishonoring horsefucking

Sam is our guy, how newfag do you have to be to not watch mde

Isn't he the guy that shot up that mall? How is he still not in jail?

Leafs jealous that theres only complete shit comedians from his cuckland such as Tom Green and Howie Mandel.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

No it was that nightclub in Florida, y'know... the fag one?

Jim Carrey, Norm MacDonald, Akroyd

So wait he's another faggy writter who makes edgy trippy nonsense for stoners watching adult swim at 1 am?

>carrey
>ayckroyd
>good

They're all New Englanders tho

>Jim Carrey
Actor. His original comedy is shit.
>Norm MacDonald
I'll give you this one
>Ayykroyd
Not a comedian.

Hes Moonman, or David Duke

pretty sure that fucker on buzzfeed is butt hurt because he tried to get an interview with him, and he recorded it and sam harassed him on the phone for like 15 minutes. Blasted his ass, now he's out for revenge

See this

Lmfao reddit tier taste. Ackroyd and Carrey are leagues ahead of Norm.

He's part of MDE which has a show on Adult Swim, World Peace. It just had its first season and did pretty well, but it's one of the few far-right leaning comedy shows in a leftist industry. Obviously it's pretty controversial.

MDE is fucking great

Holy fuck you are retarded
Kids in the hall
Kill yourself

Ignoring Norm I see you fat gay black fuck

>I don't want to get into my personal life, Sam. I don't know you.
Fukcing lmao

Really wish there wasn't an actual hidden swastika in the show, tbqh. That shit is getting cancelled for good now.

I laugh every time when I see the blue guy going hard as a mother fucker on the drums

i get it

What is that pic?

He made a video today. It was smart.

He totally disarmed them, because he let them see how autistic and harmless he is. They are just afraid of their own shadow.

And Sup Forums is satire btw.

Dude, I doubt Tom Green directly influenced Hyde, but if you watch Tom's early work on public access, you'll notice the similarities in their work. Tom Green was pretty groundbreaking.

Your cuck country could only dream of producing based comedians as Andy Kaufman, Bill Hicks, George Carlin and the MDE crew.

His show pretty much is. His YouTube channels pretty funny though

Tom Green lost half of his comedy/talent/mojo when they hacked off one of his balls. It was all downhill after Freddy Got Fingered.

I admit, he flamed out after he went big. But his early work was gold, and among the first of its kind. He literally started from nothing...fucking public access. I just think he deserves some credit for that.

There wasn't sam made a vlog saying that (((Bernstein))) made it up because its his first tv show why is risk everything and sabotage it with edgy swastikas that aren't even funny

Also, funny story:

I'm from his hometown. Had a French teacher one year that said he was one of her students. She never liked him. Apparently he dated Monica Lewinsky and brought here here for his high school reunion. He apparently wanted to see her, but she hated him so she told him to fuck off.

Sounds like you could potentially have an unhealthy obsession with Tom Green.

I'll never forget that cringey live stream he did from his hollywood nest with all the elite (((celebrities))) basically coming over and acting sorry for him that he was washed up. I was the most pathetic display of hollyjew failure lifestyle that I've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=8veIPq_evlQ

Sam disputed this as a slanderous lie by ((((((Bernstein))))))

Wow i just screenshot your post so i can laugh at it whenever im feeling down

G O O B A S

Somebody had a screen cap in the last thread with an unintentional swastika. I can't be botheted to look through yhe archive atm.

It's Trump's official app, oddly enough.

fuck, wrong image.