ALRIGHT

ALRIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RgR0-EWuNY
youtube.com/watch?v=9o19CaOSuD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

green goblin should be a nudist

Man where can I find a dilmed version of this play?

ACTUALLY MORE LIKE 75

star trek discovery is Sup Forums not Sup Forums

NOW LISTEN CLOSELY!

Not a good play, but a fun spectacle. Saw it with my wife before I realized I was gay.

>The version of the song that Sup Forums liked to post in the threads is no longer on youtube.

We're here, just sitting in the car.

was that the reason you turned gay?
youtube.com/watch?v=5RgR0-EWuNY
right here mate

When I went to see this, the black guy in the 10 second mark and up of that video kissed the guy that played Peter on the mouth mid play during the scene where they bully him. I was caught off guard, but after seeing how gay the rest of the play was It all makes sense.

Why

Mein spiedershaft

>mfw when I saw this live and it was gay!

I feel like this show is only know because people love having an extra reason to make fun of Bono

ALL THE WEIRDOS

AND THE FREAKS

DELETE THIS

>just bee yourself

I'll never understand the obsession with making the goblin look so fucking detailed and weird.

Give a guy a prosthetic nose, green face paint and a hood. That's fucking it.

It's cool that they adapted the Raimi movie into a musical but I'm disappointed that they purged all white supremacist subtext from the script.

>Uncle Ben's dying monologue became about cultural acceptance.
I bet Martin Sheen was pissed.

Every time I see that Gobby, I think of this stupid Bionicle.

>it's time to gas the kikes
Jesus Christ, Raimi!

We're NOT doing the Supervillain Shuffle!

TIME TO EXTERMINATE THE MINORITY!
KILLING THE JEWS IS MY PRIORITY!
I WILL END WHAT HE BEGAN!
A BRIGHT NEW WORLD FOR THE WHITE MAN!

Who wins?

youtube.com/watch?v=9o19CaOSuD8

This shit barely had anything to do with the Raimi film aside from the poster and the look of Spider-Man’s costume being heavily inspired by the raised webbing suit. Hell, they changed the origin story to involving a Yandere Spider Goddess who granted Peter his powers.

Like, didn’t the writers know that Spider-Man has always been a science-fiction character? Why include magic into it? It just makes it more stupid and convoluted as a result.