Remember how mad everyone got at this

Remember how mad everyone got at this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SMpL_J2_gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hotel Transylvania makes me madder in this regard.

no not really

Holy shit yeah. All those cool Drac designs watered down until they were Adam Sandler. I don't have the pic though

EVERY SINGLE CONCEPT FOR DRACULA GENNDY CAME UP WITH WAS MILES BETTER THAN "ADAM SANDLER IN A HALLOWEEN COSTUME"

Seriously, they should've kicked Adam Sandler out of the project.

To clarify I don't mean they were mad that the designs changed, they were mad at the specific image and making excuses about how hard it is to animate

It's not even that really. Concept art is just that, concepts. They toss out a lot of things trying to get character and a consistent visual style.

The story changed entirely by the time they got to their finished product. It'd be like being mad Rapunzel isn't actually a squirrel because that was the original idea for Tangled.

OP pic is just a badly drawn attempt to get tumblr notes.

I think it's specifically about everything getting changed into a boilerplate and ugly visual style

The end product was hardly ugly.

lol

This, yes. Grrrh.

>It'd be like being mad Rapunzel isn't actually a squirrel because that was the original idea for Tangled

Source?

We should have a crossover with Sup Forums and make it an excuse to post concept art from Epic Mickey.

Pics?

I'm pretty sure the upper left design is a Dresden Codak character.

I get the point of the image, but it might have been stronger to use actual examples of possible instead of 15-year-old girl on DA trying to draw "realistic" and 15-year-old boy on DA trying to draw "hot"

I know the person who drew it was probably actually 15, but

>9090049▶
> (You)
>I'm pretty sure the upper left design is a Dresden Codak character.
It's not a Dresden Codak character but it's by that artist

Literally every disney movie does this

I think I like the long haired one the most

True but Frozen had one of the biggest gulfs between the designs and the final product so that's why it stands out. Although part of that was how it was in development for 15 years or something

>it's by that artist
i don't think so.

>no blonde mavis
the concept art was so much better fuck

I dont really like frozen that much. It wasnt even as good as brave.
I mean at least brave felt like it had an appropriate aesthetic to its story.

it's time

youtube.com/watch?v=5SMpL_J2_gc

You're in for a treat

what the fuck.

I like what we got.

>Top left
That's prime a husbando right there. Bottom right's pretty cute, too.