Is the Alt Right Real?

I'm a journalist from Shillington Post, come here to ask you brave coats to provide some insight into your operation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLIP3A0j9V4
youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please provide details

Alt-right is what the (((mainstream))) media tries to label, control, and destroy us with.

We are leejun

The alt-right is just a phony cover organization.
If you really want a hot lead, go look for the "shift-down".

This video explains it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

Or if you do not have time this trailer will give you the gist

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLIP3A0j9V4

Using the label "ALT-right"
unironically is a good sign you bought ((the)) meme

It's a label applied to anyone going against the dominant narrative. Rule 18 incarnate.

just go read the alt right declaration it explains it all

Also post tits or fuck off.

just a bunch of larping faggots

There is no alt-right.

If you do work for huffpo, please fuck off. This board is satire. We're not politically relevant.

I live in my parents basement, for instance.

>Is the Alt-Right real

Yes. They operate out of the National Policy Institute.

Sometimes they post stuff here.

The "Alt-Right" the MSM currently talk about are a combination of a fictional boogeyman used to paint anyone left of Mao who isn't a bible thumping trailer park dwelling Cleetus as some sort of amorphous Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, and that fag Milo's appropriation of the title to make his anti-SJW crusade seem cool.

Also, post tits.

It's very real.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA

excuse me, those guys shitpost on 4chin?

How would I know that? They may or they may not.

>This video

>Spencer, Le Pen, J.T. Swift

Fukken kek

Who else starts Richard Spencer Hair threads, if not him?

this haircut is a thing now in Poo

they look way too good for a basement dweller

you have been misinformed this place is not the alt-kikes. wrong place friendo

listen up you fucking jew

this board is all satire

>not reading the rules
>not reading the bit about satire and fiction
you fuckers in the lying press made up the term alt-right and applied it to CURRENT YEAR anyway
welcome to Sup Forums, you are here forever
also, ur a fagit

>implying there's an operation, and we aren't just shitposters who get taken seriously

"alt right" is simply a buzzword made up for "people that won't bend to the narrative"
the classic right wing is cucked so they needed another name for the actual right wing

The Alt-right is satire in order to counter the PC culture cancer in the West. Some dumb fucks take it seriously and try to bring about white supremacy.

its a meme

It is real, it's about white nationalism. (((They)))'re definitely trying to change the definition though.

No you retard. It's about being actual right wing and not the cucked modern version. It has nothing to do with white nationalism, that's what you have stormfront for.

Keep listening to that faggot kike or the media you retard, they'd never lie to you.
It isn't "muh right-wing is cucked", it's "muh government doesn't serve the interests of white people".

>pepe
>not hijack
Shit meme. 2/10

Fuck off back to Red dit with your alt-right faggotry. It's a fucking MSM label to paint literally everyone opposing the existing US political establishment as the same. If you identify under it you're a retard.

Are there conservative-leaning people whose views do not completely align with the GOP? Yes, but it has always been this way. Have their numbers increased? Yes.

As the political establishment across the West has backed young working class people into a corner with globalism, of course people would react to it. What did you expect, they would just go along with it as they watched things fall apart?

That being said, the "alt-right" is mostly a buzzword and probably less than 100,00 people in the US. Not a significant voting bloc at all and definitely not the "terrifying" neo-nazi regime the press has painted.

the alt-right is actually the LGBT wing of the white-nationalist community
expose them all you want. I fucking hate them.

Yeah. I just embrace being called a fashy.

>the term's existed for ages
>media picks it up and decides to use it to label everyone on the right as a nazi
>GUYS! STOP USING IT! THE MEDIA USES IT!
Fuck off you retard, they're going to do that with literally anything that isn't completely on their side. Take Trump for example, he's a centrist yet he's called literally hitler. What the fuck makes you think you'll stop being called a nazi just because you don't call yourself alt-right?
You're no better than cucks who back down because they don't want to be called racist.

>existed for ages
No it hasn't. It was just used by a bunch of attentionwhores trying to gain publicity after GG. All you're doing with your faggotry is validating them and accepting false labels placed on you.
Unless you actually suck Milo's cock like you seem to.

Dear liberal arts presstitute, face it, the press is done. Time to update your CV and look for job openings at McDonalds et al.

The computer literate people know(yeah the dumbest too) the press is full of shit and follows agendas so people find more reliable sources on the net then in some bullshit fabrications that "allegedly" cherry pick data to wrap them in your narrative.

Also, fuck your right-left and suck the middle one.

we are just normal people who hate the SJW shit

we wamt the left to stop pandering to regressive leftists

>and accepting false labels placed on you.
But I'm not, they're using the wrong definitions for an already existing label. This has happened so fucking often throughout history you'd be a retard to think it's new. Take an extremely normie term like republican for example, it's a synonym with racist now days because the left has tried to redefine it.
>Unless you actually suck Milo's cock like you seem to.
Milo's a subverting degenerate kike who needs to be gassed, he has nothing to do with the alt-right, he's just trying to subvert it.

>hate the SJW shit

But you love Pakis right??

This.
"Alt-Right" is just another boogey man buzzword created by the left, MSM & BLATANTLY BIASED propaganda dispensers such as "Huffinton Post" to add to their word fruit salad echo chamber (racist, sexist, mysoginist, xenophobic, homophobic, etc)
Also, if HRC had spent more time talking about the actual issues that everyday Americans face and what her plans were, instead of running a smear campaign on DJT and calling his supporters "A basket of deplorables" and blaming everything on Russia then MAYBE she could have had a better chance.

Wrong!

milo made the term alt right famous it was just to get college kids interested in voting thats the one attached to briebart.
there was alternative right that no one heard of that was created in 2009ish and it leached onto trumps movement and now shills their blogs here all day. its kinda sad really

>He thinks GG is the start of this.
Goddamn you're retarded.

The alt-right started off as a meme. You see, Sup Forums started off as somewhat of a libertarian-leaning board (just used for political discussion), but over time it became what it is today: a board dedicated to political ideas that are shocking and repulsive to the average person. You know what political platform is the most repulsive to the average person? The authoritarian-right, ie. fascism with some racism and nationalism thrown in for good measure (relatively similar to nazism, also for shock value). The board has become more and more edgy over time seeking to shock and offend (which I'll admit is fun and I like to participate in that even though I'm not stupid enough to be a fascist or authoritarian of any flavor). Hell, plenty of people on Sup Forums even claim to believe that the earth is flat for no other reason than to troll. The board has become more like how Sup Forums was a decade ago nowadays with it's participation in the primary and general election this year.

Honestly, I'm cool with anyone who fights the SJWs no matter what their policy opinions are. Interestingly, as a gay man, Milo is best suited to fight feminism because you can't claim he's just angry he isn't getting any pussy.

no we hate them also they caused that

and fuck off leaf! your country is in a race to the bottom who can be a bigger cuck you cant talk

the right-wing has existed for ages and there has always been an alternative to it, but the alternative always amounts to fringe bullshit. this is why the alt right is a slur. it's an insult meant to marginalize some average person on facebook who would express the same views as us and is a part of a silent majority. they just want to dismiss all these people as fringe elements and that's not going to fly.

>Is the Alt Right Real?

We don't call ourselves that.

But yeah, we're everywhere. Your neighbor, your uncle, and that white guy your daughter is dating.

We're everywhere and working tirelessly in secret to fix everything that you've broken.

The alt right is a bunch of normies trying to capitalize on our achievements. It's very conviennent for msm and easy to label as far right, this is why it stick so much.

>provide some insight into your operation

Meme magic. That's all there is to it.

>its a Sup Forums is satire episode

really sick of this meme

>no we hate them also they caused that

No. The people of Rotherham aren't radicals.