Unique, strange/byzarre artwork

>unique, strange/byzarre artwork
>boring standard story

Other urls found in this thread:

tapas.io/episode/290399
nofna.com/?T=1-1-15-20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that another jab at my dick?? Fuck you

I feel like this is from the cover of some dinosaur magazine I used to collect when I was a kid

>gorgeous, intricate hand-drawn animation painstakingly crafted for years
>the script is shit

every FUCKING time

This is probably why most good things aren't made by 1 person desu

it also applies to some works by full animation companies

It is.

Did you also get the snap together dinosaur skeleton model that glows in the dark?

this covers a lot of Euro comics I've been reading

I remember this book. The art there sure was something else. I remember there was some of shit that seemed ridiculous and inaccurate even as a kid, like carnotaurus being able to change colour from green to blue.

I did, but I never got the skin to go over it.

Holy shit I literally just found my magazines and skeleton model thing a couple of days ago while going through my old stuff at my parents house.

What are some examples?

Why would they sell the dino bones and skin separately?

This kills the dinosaur

>boring, house style artwork
>strange/bizarre story

Dis wha happen when you think you ain't gotsta pay Jimmy Shivhands!

I feel like the puppet-y anatomy and other style choices in Book of Life were completely wasted on the story and characters given

I made this post after reading these:

tapas.io/episode/290399

It's not bad but the story doesn't seem to fit the premise.

not true when it comes to comics

I can't believe that many people remember that magazines. I still have mine, but I have lost the t. rex skeleton many years ago

Fuck, I remember. I had the whole collection when I was a kid and I tripped balls with dinos. I think donated it to some charity after my parents got divorced.

I love these old dinosaur artworks, they were like the wikihow images of the early nineties.

I didn't even know they were a thing outside of Australia assuming you all aren't also Australian

I never got the skin stuff though, but I still have the entire skeleton and a bunch of the issues.

>I didn't even know they were a thing outside of Australia assuming you all aren't also Australian
Nope, Argie here.

This magazines made me want to be a paleontologist when I was in primary school, only to fail miserabilly in university and had to studie some other shitty career. And now, instead of being in open fields digging dinosaurs and writting academic papers I spend my days in Sup Forums.

Good night.

>You're already extinct.
>WHAT?

>What is fucking Lycosa?
nofna.com/?T=1-1-15-20

>all spider cast? as in, actual real, not anthropomorphic spiders?
>crazy intricate pixel-ish art
>weird graphical language with mouseover subtitles??
>fucking Naruto-tier story
get a fucking writer zach

>Iguanodon goes for the neck
>Based triceratops goes right for the Dick.