Mayors across the country must stand with their undocumented immigrant residents in this moment of crisis

Mayors across the country must stand with their undocumented immigrant residents in this moment of crisis.

Undocumented Immigrants like me are under attack: Donald Trump has already said that in the first 100 days of office he would cancel DACA, a program that provides undocumented youth with work permits and protection from deportation, and begin deporting 2 million undocumented immigrants. But we can change this if we pressure mayors to declare their cities as sanctuaries of safety.

In a sanctuary city, officials implement policies to restrict local police from turning immigrants over to federal immigration agents and declare in no uncertain terms that immigrants are welcome. Without them, undocumented immigrants like me and my family are left vulnerable to racial profiling, detention and deportation.

We salute the mayors of cities like Seattle, San Jose, San Francisco, and Oakland who have been quick to stand with their undocumented residents.

This is just the beginning —we can make our cities and states safe for all!

Don't let the wall hit you on the way out

Why? It's not like they voted for them...

I'm planning to fight in my sanctuary city, which is Los Angeles

I'm going to report all illegal aliens to ICE.

>Undocumented Immigrants like me
Did your faggot dog eat the paper work? Oh that's right you're illegal!!!

>New York, Seattle, San Jose, San Francisco

So how are they going to shelter the illegals then? it's not like they can afford housing in any of those cities.

Papers or Perish.

You have to go back.
But please don't come here.
Build two walls pls

>trump withholds federal tax money to sanctuary cities
>cities cave
>illegals go back
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Of course those mayors are gonna stand with their precious illegals, who the hell is gonna keep voting for them in their run down, 3rd world tier cities?

People read Sanctuary City, I read Democratic Plantation

>pic related
I'll tell you the same thing I told Ed Lee's office. This resident of SF will fund the civil suits on behalf of any US citizen who is murdered by an illegal in the city after DJT takes office. I'll fucking gawker Ed Lee in a minute.

Let's not forget there's shit in the streets of all those places mentioned as Sanctuary Cities. There's a reason for that.

>mfw the mayors go back too

Fuck you and get out. You're disrespecting all of the people who came here legally.

>Without them, undocumented immigrants like me and my family are left vulnerable to racial profiling, detention and deportation.
Sounds like the law at work.

I don't ducking understand the people who support sanctuary cities. What's next, a sanctuary city for thieves? Murderers? Drugs dealers? Foreign spies? Pedophiles?

People had a long patience for this and it's finally run out.

I'm sick and tired of hearing that the first world owes an entire existence to the third and that we're supposed to be hated (and hate ourselves) in the process of that provision.

No, fuck off.

You only have to look at how Mexico treats it's own illegals to see how many fucks I have to give.

BUT MUH NATION OF IMMIGRANTS

MUH CITIZEN OF PLANET EARTH

>undocumented immigrant

This.

The lengths my father went to to come to this country legally, even after his friend offered him to go illegally with him, makes me realize how much illegals not only undermine the native citizens of this country but also those who came legally.

At the end it'll pay off because my father will still be here and that scumbag who came illegally will be sent back and I hope they send back that faggot mayor with them

Leave now, and NEVER come back.

Unless it's legally.

YAAAASSS DON SLAY

GET EM OUTTA HERE

OUT OUT

>Undocumented Immigrants like me are under attack

You are not "undocumented" you filthy spic animal. You are an illegal immigrant. You ran across the border because you're a criminal subhuman who wants to suck off the fruits of my forefathers' labor because your repulsive people are too violent and stupid to build a beautiful country of your own. I cant wait til you motherfuckers get your fat asses booted back over the border.

>You are an illegal immigrant.
This is a true statement
>You ran across the border because you're a criminal subhuman who wants to suck off the fruits of my forefathers' labor because your repulsive people are too violent and stupid to build a beautiful country of your own.
This is speculation

same here.

I won't be going around like a retard pointing them out in the street, but i'll call and report any business that employs them

>This is speculation

How? What else would this fucking foreign bag of shit hop the border for?

You're illegal. You need to leave, or be kicked out. If you want to be in America so bad, do it legally. You already stole American's money by breaking the law working there, why not use it to move legally once you leave there voluntarily (so you don't have a deportation in your records)?

Do u rly think there will b a civil war

>Break the law by entering a nation illegally
>Get told your lawbreaking isn't going to be tolerated any more
>WOOOOOWWWW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW

Sanctuary cities should get all non-essential funding cut. Want to assist lawbreakers and defy federal law? Have fun running a city without services paid for with federal money. I'm sure the city council will pay for these services out of their own pockets.

All Trump needs to do is start pissing around with some funding sliders like a game of SimCity.

>Mayors should stand with criminals because someone seriously wants to get rid of them

They should find you, deport you, and charge you for the airfare it takes to dump you back in your nation of origin.

And a "wall tax", for good measure. America welcomes law-abiding immigrants, which as a border-hopping piece of shit, you are not.

Thanks to this sorta shit, San Fran is already a sanctuary for all of the above, since you can run the border and get away from your criminal record elsewhere.

We're getting rid of those places. Illegals are bad for the citizenry. Going to have to strongly encourage citizenship or deportation.

>Drumpf supporters will defend this

>immigrants like me and my family are left vulnerable to racial profiling, detention and deportation.

So you want special privileges to break laws because you're brown. That's pretty racist. I know they wouldn't do that for me in your home country.

Fuck off, you can go back and try to do it the right way, if you can't donit because you're a criminal or too stupid to find a way to save up and work with the process then you don't deserve to be here.

>Undocumented
Illegal*

>racial profiling
>all illegal mexican immigrants are from Mexico

>How? What else would this fucking foreign bag of shit hop the border for?
Potentially a lot of reasons. I mean, if I lived in a shithole like Mexico, I'd dream of getting the fuck out and -- since it's my nature -- I'd lay low, find a steady job, raise a family. Just because someone breaks one law does not imply that they will break multiple ones.

But I'm not saying that OP ISN'T a drug-running piece of shit, I'm just saying that there is no evidence to conclude that he breaks a bunch of other laws ipso facto.

I AM saying that OP is here illegally, as he admitted as much.

But if you can't think of ANY other reason why someone would jump the boarder other than the reasons you provided, then you suffer from a lack of imagination.

>illegal immigrant

It really should be transpasser.

invader

in san jose they had "low income housing" measures on the ballot. no idea how the results went, i voted "no"

Nuke all faggy sanctuary cities. Problem solved.

No federal funding for those cities.

Period.

Tell ya what, try to illegally immigrate to another country in the world and let me knows how that works out for you... because I already know how it works and what he outcome will be.

Go back you illegal piece of shit.

>still better than the third world shithole

Until the libs rage and actually do something to get funding back for Shaniqua's welfare.

youhavetogoback.gif

You knew the rules, you broke the law and came anyway. Now GTFO.

GTFO
T
F
O

Get deported

t. legal

CA here. Going to pick up alot of illegals and drive them to ICE from home depot.

They could if rent control wasn't a thing. But liberals are too dumb to understand economics.

Libs will never wake up. They will riot and destroy any economic ability that remains after federal funding is pulled, then the sanctuary cities will become Detroit. By the time they decide to actually do something, the problem will have solved itself.

This x10. I feel bad for the legal immigrants eho see their (former) countrymen just bypass all that and have a hand held above their head by the government which is supposedly responsible for upholding the law.

It's like being the only one at a teenage party who doesn't drink and seeing all others have fun against the law whilst the sherriff knows and doesn't care.

Actually I attended an extra credit assignment for a class where I had to take notes and write a small essay on a panel of three undocumented immigrants. Here is how the event went.

> Faggot teacher writes "Be an ally" and "Provide a safe space" before the pannel begins.

>All of them share a similar story.
>Mexico was dangerous so I go to america.
>I don't speak the language and get made fun of because of it.
>I learn English and eventually do well in school.
>I realize that I am an illegal and fucked once I get out of highschool
>Daca passes and saves the day.
>Now I am in college getting a bullshit degree.
> They even shed a few fucking tears.

>I ask them, so what has stopped you from being legally here.
> Muh too poor to get a green card.
> Muh Immigration office is slow because of a broken bureaucracy is 20 years behind approving documents.

>I ask them "Why haven't you focused on reforming that bureaucracy"
>Dead fucking silent.

>Some prick behind me asks "What are you going to do now that Trump will be president"
>Whole lecture hall gets enraged with liberal tears.
>I try not to grin.
> "Trump is racist as hitler".
> "His supporters are all white males"
> "We need to educate these people"

>The topic eventually shifts to them saying that not all illegal immigrants are uneducated unskilled workers.
> My thoughts are "yeah if they are uneducated then they are an college debt slave"

> One of the students mentions he took a political compass test.
> The same fucking one we brag about on here.
>He got authoritarian left.

>TFW I left early and claim it was because I thought I was late for my class.

>Until the libs rage and actually do something
>actually do something
>libs
another riot to destroy their city again?
oh noooo, that sucks

>be Russian
>get a million illegal migrants
>all unskilled jobs in large cities captured shitskins
>"We can not deport them all, this is fascism, grandfathers fought against fascism, they also fought against fascism, the fraternal peoples"

All of this doesn't matter, because they refused to enter the country legally, and a therefor a criminal

Its just that easy

Good bye federal funding!

Mexico is run by Mexicans people they know their own race is corrupt when it comes to politics.

Only within 60 days once Trump is sworn in the gloves come off and these sanctuary mayor's will be dealt with harshly.

Who cares it's brown sugar Indian savage send it back to Mexico with its own race.

Can't wait for every sanctuary city to fall and you and all your family to be gone forever.

Boston Massachusetts has a dickhead sanctuary mayor all non-massachusetts posters should troll him.

Go full o'keefe on their asses. ICE will need probable cause if they want to enter private property.

What are the pros and cons of deporting people from LA(besides the crime dropping)?
Will the economy of the city shrink or grow?
I heard that illegals pay more in taxes than what they are able to benefit from. Is that true or is that just propoganda?

I think if you pay taxes, don't have a criminal record and speak fluent English, maybe even have a college degree, you should be given a second chance.

America should be the land of redemption like in the 1800s.

Entirely true. No illegal migrant can get benefits, so Jose Flores is fucked. Joseph Flowers, on the other hand, despite being dead for two years, is currently benefitting from the welfare he rightfully deserves, in conjuction with his wife and seven children.

all the more reason to respect the laws that keep people safe. hypocrites deserve their shitty mexican gov't

it is illegal to hire illegals in most cases. that's why illegals deal in cash only to leave no paper trail. how much do illegal jobs pay in taxes?

you think like a cuck

>I mean, if i was extremely sex deprived, I'd dream of fucking any woman -- since it's my nature -- I'd lay low, find a hot lady, and fuck that lady. Just because someone breaks one law does not imply that they will break multiple ones.

Someone please explain to me how these became a thing.

I mean, the whole concept of a "sanctuary" is to protect those worth defending, but undocumented immigrants are fucking CRIMINALS, they have skipped an entire legal process exclusively out of selfishness, effectively throwing the concept of "nation" out of the window.

Now I can understand how mentally braindead liberals would defend these shitters purely out of "muh pariahs", but how in the fuck did this actually make it into actual proper law?

You have to go home.

"Para espanol oprima dos"
The fluent english rules out like 98% of them. Just kick them all out.