STARBUCKS CALLS COPS AFTER CUSTOMER REQUESTS ‘TRUMP’ NAME ON CUP

infowars.com/starbucks-calls-cops-after-customer-requests-trump-name-on-cup/

Lmao. Also, you can't submit infowars articles to reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lollicakesFL/status/795809101192302592
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/lollicakesFL/status/795809101192302592

Here's the video.

ITS
REAL

>filming and making a scene in a place of business
>playing the victim

Are we fucking liberals now? Are you faggots kidding with this victim shit?

>you can't submit infowars articles to reddit
I don't reddit, what does this mean?

>being an actual victim

Holy fucking shit.

On one side, we have a manchild with a whiny voice who insists on being called "Trump" at Starbucks.

On the other side, we have a fucking fairy numale who refuses to write "TRUMP" on a cup, and insists on calling the cops as a better alternative.

Both sides need to grow the fuck up, are you fucking kidding me?

>No one needs a gun
>But I need a man with a gun to arrest someone who wants trump written on his coffee

I went to post this over there cause I figured it'd do them some good, and it automatically got flagged and removed.

more like starKEKS

imo this is irl trolling, considering this guy put forth the effort to "contact" the ceo and ask for permission. the reaction the workers had just shows how out of touch from reality they are

The guy is obviously doing it to see some butthurt. He knew the pussies at Starbucks would get triggered

I'm aware the manchild is "trolling," that doesn't make anything about this situation any less pathetic.

a victim of a starbucks employee being a queer, how awful

I gotta try this once.

>Ryan

Why must I share a name with this faggot

All 9s & 0s

Maybe his name actually is Trump.

That's a shame. Their loss.

When I feel edgy I ask to write pentagramm on my cup. No cops so far. Trump > Satan.

I kind of agree. But calling the cops over this should be a crime. What a waste.

Also, what if your name happened to be Trump? Jesus Starbucks. Get your head out of your ass.

Top fucking Kek.

He's not a victim perse, but the emloyees were being asshats for calling the cops for a situation that was perfectly resolvable without thw need to waste police time.

The same people that spent the summer protesting cops for no reason. Now they are calling the cops for no reason.

Infowars is definitely a very reliable and unbiased source.

Please...

There's no distinction when all is said and done.

Everyone was shitting on the guy who recording the racist driver yelling at him.

This is the same thing. Recording someone you don't agree with for the sake of helping your argument.

There is a video it.

Jesus Canada. Get your head out of your ass.

please film and post here. numbers demand it.

absolutely fantastic

My thoughts exactly, what a bunch of faggots.

>t. starbucks employee

Trump supporters should be boycotting Starbucks anyway.

>twitter.com/lollicakesFL/status/795809101192302592

Surely the guys at Starbucks will be in bigger shit for wasting police time, right?

>officer there is a man here who won't leave until we give him a coffee
>alright, what's your location?
>Starbucks

>consuming any of that ever
they're designed to kill you, retard.

Liberals = irrational

We've reaffirmed an established truth about liberals yet again.

>Quaker
But muh gains and pure oat shits

Reminds me of Christian bakers being forced to make fag cakes.

>yfw revenge

From experience having worked as a fast food shift manager; the employees were in the wrong, as much as the customer isn't always right...they are no matter how much it damages your pride, you're their bitch because they're spending money. If the customer demands to be called Trump, then you call him Trump, if not, write-up. The only time where you can "refuse" is if the requested name is profane or vulgar. That's from a policy standpoint; these are probably a bunch of libcucks and, unless corporate HQ gets involved which it should since police got involved, likely won't get anything more than a verbal soft talking to

>stop using tactics that work
Squeaky wheel gets the grease
Stop being a silent cuckservative muh honor muh hard work

its a good way to lowkey troll cucks irl

>be 911 dispatcher
>uneventful evening
>minor reports of speeding once an hour, nothing more
>get call from whiny male
>slow down sir, now can you repeat that?
>so there is someone tresspassing on your store premises?
>oh, he's a customer, refusing to pay?
>no? So he paid and you won't give him his drink?
>because he wants 'Trump' on the cup?
>and you're calling us because..?

Don't get me wrong, the Starbucks employee is a MUCH bigger faggot, but taking time out of your fucking day to go to Starbucks and insist on being called "Trump," then taking out your phone and dialing corporate, then filming the employee is fucking pathetic.

Just because one side is a bigger faggot doesn't excuse the other faggot, I mean "troll's" behavior. Get a fucking life.

I have to agree, we're slowing turning into our enemies.

>but taking time out of your fucking day to go to Starbucks and insist on being called "Trump,"

Or you know, he just went to get a coffee and wanted Trump on his cup to celebrate the election a bit and wasn't expecting the faggotry he got.

It looks like he does this often, he changes whatever "name" he gives based on how he feels and this is the first time he got any flack

If that guy whos calling the cops isnt the store manager he will get fired. You don't call the fucking cops or pull the silent alarm unless you are actually in danger or the person has been loitering without purchasing anything and gets confrontational about it, its theft if the store doesnt give him a refund too.

>the kids wave while their liberal manager has a power trip fit

Exactly

this is not a meme

At some point you need to shit on liberals in your daily life, just out of principle. They were born into a world where actions have no consequences, and have been trained to exploit that at every opportunity to shame others. A lesson needs to be taught every once and a while, just to keep them from getting too uppity.

Would Starbucks write "Drumpf" on a cup if requested by the customer?

>Shitposting irl

who else /feelingthetim/ here?

>The "Great Meme War" was a period in the early 21st century of great political tension. It was fought with telecommunication memetic propoganda (TMP, known then as simply "memes" or "dank memes"). The primary fighters were God Emperor Donald Trump, Jew Lord Bernie Sanders, and the Snake Priestess Hillary Clinton.

>In the beginning, it was the Jew Lord versus the God Emperor. TMP was not used frequently at this time, that would soon change. When the Jew Lord Bernie was not looking, the Snake Priestess poisoned his goblet and took his seat of power. Many were outraged. Even in death, the Jew Lord's supporters clung onto their leader. Many, however, abandoned him, and followed the wretched Snake Priestess.

>TMP was now in full swing, with new supporters flocking to each side, joining at a rapid rate. The pols stated that the Snake Priestess would be victorious. That idea would soon be put down.

>On election night, members of the elite alt right community known as Sup Forums conducted a ritual. The exact details are not known, but rumors state that it involved the Egyptian chaos god known as Kek and vast amounts of concentrated TMP being released. But whatever they did, it worked. The God Emperor was victorious and the Snake Priestess lay defeated.

Today, we enjoy our high standard of living, non-degeneracy, and, of course, our way of life. However, the Snake Priestess still lives and breathes. Everyday, she plots, waiting for the time to strike.

If you see ANY SJW activity, call the tip hotline and report it. Thank you. God bless America.

>they actually called the cops

unreal, what huge fags

Victims are the new victors. Might as well make up some hate crime hijab hijacking stories and vandalize our own businesses for attention. Shitty tactics like OP's video seem to work in the long run.

The store manager is the one who handed him the phone; the SB SMs wear button-downs, where I worked the SMs wore polo's while everyone else was in t-shirts. Still, it's likely the SM will get fired because corporate doesn't fuck around when it comes to refusing service to a paying customer who was otherwise not unruly until being instigated by an employee. They definitely don't fuck around when cops are called in a case that does not warrant it i.e. fighting, robbery, etc.

nice digits you got there
be a shame if someone
>
checked them

>Heh, I'm so above it all... both sides are the same...

Dios mio!

>naked juice
Whatever, Happy Planet is better in every way including price. Or was, anyway. I haven't drank the natural fructose jew in a while

>be me
>in Bay area of California
>libtards and democucks abound
>decide to be Donald Trump for halloween
>get temp spray tan because white ad
>go to salon and tell the one Mexican working there to make my hair great again
>spend entire day in a navy blazer and red tie, complete with my MAGA hat
>hanging around in public places to get as much attention as possible
>the saltiness of all who surrounded me was enough to resalt the fields of Carthage for all time
>go to Starblucks
>get drink and put my name as Donald Trump
>barista was SJW, she even had spiky pink hair and a nose ring
>I had never seen someone so triggered
Good Halloween. Pic related, it's the cup.

reminds me of that one thread on r9k who realized there was cum in his burger, gave it to a lawyer to examine, and eventually ended up getting millions in an out of court settlement

there's potentially money to be made by triggering sjws into putting bodily fluids into food or drinks

This whole idea came from Sup Forums. I saw it yesterday. Someone said we can trigger people because they 'have' to write the name you say. The guy who did this is prolly here reading.

Shut the fuck up, faggot. I'm not saying either SIDE is right or wrong about their political opinions, I'm calling out two faggots for acting like faggots.

The fact that you can't distinguish the two tells me that you're as big of a faggot as the faggot who insisted on being called Trump, and the faggot who called the cops.

>refuse to make a faggot cake
>get sued to oblivion

>refuse to write trump on a cup
>?????