So...this

What uh, what were our thoughts on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJxkdgYUoJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really liked it. I had seen the pilot when it first aired and was pretty hyped when it got greenlit.
Although, I wish it had kept going. Don't know why it died.

lucy was hot.

Lucy has a spot on my waifu chart between Callie Maggotbone from Ugly Americans and Lammy from UmJammer Lammy. All of these Loren Bouchard shows are pretty great. One quality I liked about Lucy, Daughter of the Devil, is that the shitty stylized CG was very trippy.

what this

it sure was

Lucy had a really cute design and voice, but at least from my recollection it always felt like the show barely focused itself on her despite her being the titular character

Great show, great waifu.

>our
?

Here's a weird complaint: the audio mixing in this show was fucking garbage. I feel like I did it in audacity.

>those waifus

It's a really funny show, it's the reason I checked out Bob's Burgers.

Pretty good, but Home Movies was better imo

I thought the Trio from the Vatican was hilarious.

them killing the vampire choir boys was the best episode

youtube.com/watch?v=TJxkdgYUoJU

Quite liked it, but it didn't really leave much of a lasting impression.
Forgot all about it until this thread, can't even remember more than a few moments.

>Lammy
Excellent taste friend

By the end of the series the writers were definitely having more fun just playing the Devil and DJ Jesus off of each other.

YOU CAN POUND MY TOMTOM

Pilot was good, the rest ranged from so-so to dumb.

I still really like the scene with The Devil and DJ Jesus singing in the car about going to burning man.

songs were good

>Let's go paint the town red, let's go paint the town red, All these people bother me, Let's go on a killing spree, Let's go paint the town red
was my ringtone for years

Lucy Daughter of the Devil

Fun fact: there are like 4-5 unaired episodes from the aborted season two that AS won't air EVER, because they were butt-hurt the show runner refused to ditch all of the characters save for Lucy and her dad, due to Mike Lazzo having a huge mancrush on H Jon Benjamin.