strawinsky.net/
youtu.be/-YcNxyNMx8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He likes to read

he is fat fuck
he is so fat he eats books
imagine being at books so fat you look and see food

I was made really uncomfortable by this video

I clicked the uploader's channel, and this is the first thing he's uploaded in six years. His other stuff seemed to be joke tutorials and things of the like.

Very strange.

He's literally a sentient blob of fungus and must be exterminated as such.

oh ha ha ha mhhh
>smeck
splendid

its apparently from some christian brainwashing internet movie
youtube.com/watch?v=VxWfj88q0HM

From the same thing. The troll does exactly the cgi dancing baby gif dance at the start of his song for some reason.

The movie has some kinda wonky christian background. Basically, the movie argues that books are bad, and reading books can give you funny ideas (unless its the bible, apparently). The Gobglogabgalab is some sort of manifestation of nonsense, hence its name and the song.

strawinsky.net/

I wouldn't recommend watching the film. It's very, very tedious and this scene is basically the only stand-out part because it's so uncanny.

>It's surrealist garbage
it's not though. it's from "Strawinsky and the mysterious house", some weird christian thing. It may or may not make more sense in context. I've only seen this and the singing troll scene of it.

Christ

Well never mind I must just be cranky then

huh... this isn't as bad as I thought it would be
song was actually pretty good

Here's some clarification from the creator. The guy's a complete loon.

>Towards the end of the film the Globglogabgalab tells Strawinsky:

>“The Scarlet Queen is generally acting on behalf of the great Elohim, isn’t she? And the great Elohim told me through her that I need to make a decision about whom I want to serve. Him or the Ratking. Well, but I don’t want to serve anyone. I only want my books. That‘s why I’ve been hiding here.”

>You’ll probably agree that our lives are incredibly busy and we’re swamped with millions of pieces of information every day. In order to remain sanity we have to filter out the information that appears relevant to us and ignore the rest. Once we finish our daily work we just want to switch off and get whatever entertainment we can find to distract and keep us amused. Have you noticed the following?

>“All public discourse increasingly takes the form of entertainment. Our politics, religion, views, news, athletics, education and commerce have been transformed into congenial adjuncts of show business largely without protest or even popular notice. The result is that we are a people on the verge of amusing ourselves to death.” (Stockman, 2001)

>God has promised that “You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” (Jeremiah 29:13). The problem is we’re so distracted by our lives, the media and entertainment that we don’t want to seek God. Similar to the Globglogabgalab – we don’t want to make a decision. All we want is our “books”.

>Christian movie teaches kids that reading books and learning are bad
I'm shocked

I made this thread just to meme, now I feel dirty

Remember the credits of the movie thank both Jesus Christ and Scott Cawthon

I kinda get what he's saying. Globglogabgalab is a cautionary tale of becoming a NEET, just replace books with vidya and anime figurines.

Yeah, and when's the last time a weeb got converted?

>You’ll probably agree that our lives are incredibly busy and we’re swamped with millions of pieces of information every day. In order to remain sanity we have to filter out the information that appears relevant to us and ignore the rest. Once we finish our daily work we just want to switch off and get whatever entertainment we can find to distract and keep us amused. Have you noticed the following?

>“All public discourse increasingly takes the form of entertainment. Our politics, religion, views, news, athletics, education and commerce have been transformed into congenial adjuncts of show business largely without protest or even popular notice. The result is that we are a people on the verge of amusing ourselves to death.” (Stockman, 2001)

I mean, that's basically the plot of MGS2.

I am the yest of the thoughts and mind
I exist in a dimension outside of time
I am the anti-thesis of humankind
I'm full of shwibble-glibba-kind

>Basically, the movie argues that books are bad, and reading books can give you funny ideas (unless its the bible, apparently). The Gobglogabgalab is some sort of manifestation of nonsense, hence its name and the song.
What the actual fuck. This is the same logic behind things like burning captain underpants and harry potter

Why would he thank him?
But ignoring everything just to be a zealot isnt a good thing either

It's the same production company as Scott's christian kid's shorts, Jesus Kid's Club. They're probably buddies, coworkers at the least.

>It's the same production company as Scott's christian kid's shorts, Jesus Kid's Club. They're probably buddies, coworkers at the least.
The guy who made that cringey furfag jumpscare game...made christian cartoons?

>cringey
You only say that because of the fandom
>furfag
You only say that because of the fandom
>jumpscare
This much is true
>made christian cartoons?
Yep!
youtu.be/-YcNxyNMx8M

The designs are ugly and the whole thing is nothing but cheap tryhard crap trying to be edgy and falling short of being horror at all

>the designs are ugly
I mean that's kind of the point they're supposed to be ugly, unsettling animatronics
We talking the teeth filled shitters from 4 thats another matter entirely but I digress

FNaF actually succeeds very well at being a stress-horror game. At it's core the game is about management of its mechanics, the jumpscares are just the outcome. The horror comes more from the atmosphere and the tension leading up to the jumpscares rather than the jumpscares themself. The jumpscares are just there to tell you "You lost, start over."

FNAF is cancerous shit, i seriously dont understand how you can be defending this
>inb4 muh fandom
And that still plays a part in why its awful, fuck you and your game

I hate FNAF, and vidya in general, but I still think you're being an unreasonable faggot.

>I hate FNAF
Then why are you defending it?

>And that still plays a part in why its awful, fuck you and your game

It really doesn't

*tips*

>2018
>being r*ligious