Any Texans around?

Any Texans around?

Tell me about this part of the state.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/results/president
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EXACTLY WHAT YOU THINK IT IS LIKE.

Spend a week in Brownsville.. may see a handful of white people.. one black.. all brown.

Good food though.. love some barbacoa.

wew lad. those digits.

Fpbp

Im there and it sucks ass. Its dead too hot and lots of delinquency. Glad trump won tho

fpbp

Looks like a great place to retiah,
Hope the boys will come visit.
They never come for passovah anymoah

NAFTA factories and drug smuggling

It's funny the counties where the wall would literally be all voted Hillerie

I'm from brownsville texas. I was the only white kid in my entire high school. Supposedly around 10 percent of the population is white but that is bullshit. It's probably around 3 percent. A lot of mexicans claim to be white because they have a great grandfather that was white.

>laredofag here
>95% mexicans
>spanish speakers everywhere you look

thankfully i keep my circle based and have a family ranch to escape from this shithole when I feel like it

The churches maybe 7 years ago were pretty segregated by recently mexicans have started going to protestant churches. That's because a lot of pastors from up north have gone down to the border and have tried to include them.. Bs

It's pretty much Mexico, West Texas is the real Texas.
>pic related

I don't know much about Texas but I would have expected Dallas to be one of the only major cities in the country to go red.

This is basically Texas in a nutshell.

Nice map

The fucking valley.

Mexican illegals.

where is this?

It's basically little Mexico. Hot, dry and tons of shitty old cars.

Mansfield reporting in, how are my Texas anons doing tonight?

Mi great abeula had blonde hair and blue eyes!!!!

>that panhandle
>literally dozens of square grid counties
wonder what it's like there probably 2spooky after dark

Mostly this, although there's a lot of faggot Californians in Dallas too.

I fear that someday, the faggot Calis and Mexicans will hold enough sway to turn Texas into a blue state.

Empty podunk counties near the border. What did you think they were. They are mostly empty with tiny populations and not at all representative of Texas. And even those little blips of blue are just DFW/Austin/Houston/San Antonio

and they are only blue because of the massive number of college in those counties.

The "Texas going Blue" meme isn't real.

We need to cut it off like cancer. It's a mexican hellhole of drugs and crime. Don't even think of going to one of their big cities being white or you will be a homicide victim. These guys are fucking brutal

Abilene

Is this Throckmorton? I go to a small town near there every so often to visit family and always pass through the place in your photo, but I can't remember which place it is for the life of me.

How long has it been like this? I remember visiting as a kid in the 90s and didn't really notice.

It's true.

I'm from the 2nd bottom county from the right (Hidalgo county) ask me anything.

how infuriating
for fuck sake, Austin, what a shame

It's Abilene

>mfw californian who went to school in a red county

How will you even be able to guard the wall if there are mexicans on both sides of the border hostile to you?

fort worth is still red. How is it there?

im from here and its shit, aside from mcallen its all retarded crackheads and people raised by them. like 4 or 5 years ago they started changing into cholos or maybe it was californians moving over i dont know but it needs to end. people used to be decent but the decent tejanos are outnumbered by turbocholos who think theyre from niggers from houston.

faggot

Fpbp

I HATE ARLINGTON

REEEEEE

Fort Worth is still based, impressive for a city that is in the top 20 biggest U.S. cities

it doesn't get bad until you hit Alton, La Joya, or Pharr

This, it has definitely gotten worse but I'm hopeful for the future.

-Pharr

I think that mexicans started to outnumber whites in the 1960s

niggers.

you dont even have to be american to get that

I never liked Abilene. Concho valley is best part of West Texas.

t. Odessan

It's a good thing I'm from North Pharr

based oklahoma reporting in

I live in Falfurrias my dude, Crooks County USA

Literally the biggest suburb in the U.S., you'd think a city with over 350k would be better

You should leave

Arlington-fag here. What's so bad about it?

I take it they'd consider these to be white """"""Women"""""" over there as well?

woha...

>isn't real
It very much was a possibility by 2028 senpai if the Hildabeast amnestied 6 gorillion wall jumpers.

Absolutely crawling with hispanics. It's a symptom of our loose borders that liberals would (for some reason?!?!) continue to refuse to fix.

Before the peso crashed it was 75% white. Now its like 5%.

Watch No Country For Old Men. Nothing but open space desert and drug smuggling beaners.

North Pharr is not that bad, just don't go further east to San Juan and you'll be good.

Why doesn't anyone ever acknowledge Fort Worth, we need more of Sup Forums to move here. (Unless you're from California or New England, have no manners, or hate Texas)

fug

The two biggest problems are this.
Apes who came over from Louisiana after Katrina and never left, and scum from California who sell their shacks for half a million dollars and come to places that are having a subdivision boom like Mansfield, Grand Prairie, Arlignton, etc. and buy huge mansions, expensive cars, etc and think that this makes them classy, all whilst whining about how much better everything in California is and how much they hate it here.

It's the land of God, guns and grit.

its pretty nice living in the best state in the union

>Rooster Teeth
I remember watching their shit when it was just six friends working out of a spare bedroom. They used to be pretty based before they got too popular for there own good and got poisoned by the Austin liberalism...

site?

Mission here, it's okay if you don't mind the obnoxious people asking you to mow your lawns all the damn time.

nytimes.com/elections/results/president

why is austin become so liberal? was it always like this?

Lolololol

Basically mexico historically has had a society where the whiter you are the better. Like the whiter you were the more spanish you were which was viewed as a good thing because indians were poorly viewed... Anyways, that view continues today. My stepmom wouldn't let her half white- half mexican kid outside because she didn't want him to get dark. So he wasn't allowed to play sports etc. etc. She claims him as white even though he is dark as fuck and he tells everyone he is white. Mexicans also don't teach there kids spanish because they want them to be american and not go back to mexico

Don't fucking go to Brownsville.

>Mission

My nigga

Americans...please tell us about this Okla place.

>Permian

The land buffer against the sub-tropical brown invasion you mean?

I went to forth worth one time (im a bean from OPs pic) and the white people there either nervously looked at me with horrified expressions or marveled at me like I was juggling chainsaws

Filled with indigenous ppls and whites

look at all them illegal votes for Hillary

Fun fact, the mayor if Austin is Jewish.

College town that attracted a lot of hipsters and tech companies.

Arlington is a fucking joke. This city is just where everyone who works in Ft. Worth or Dallas goes to sleep at night.

There's no appeal here unless you like the godawful Cowboys or Rangers.

Arlington's where you want to go to die.

>Mfw I live in faggot California

haha well done.

fuck

this

mexicans mexicans mexicans

I'm not even texan and I can tell you that

good then we can shoot in all directions

pic from ut austin anti-gun rally earlier this year

Also this, but there are a lot of Mexicans in Houston as well.

Also

>Williamson county
>Still red

Fuck you Austin, you haven't choked the based out of it yet you fucking Faggot.

Fucker

Hey I can see the nigger belt

that's kosovo

>EIGHTY PERCENT

What? Lol, did you look like a thug or something?

They always seem well mannered when compared to other cities, the whites in Dallas are the snobby types (Hipsters, wealthy, etc.)