Daily reminder

Spics and Niggers love making animals fight to the death for their simple minded entertainment.

And they have no grounds to stand on the treatment of beings in lesser positions of power

Oh, so you're vegan?

nope but only eat what I hunt and fish

Those dirt bags rallied behind this man trying to get a communted sentence and campaigned for his nfl ban to be flimsy and of no punitive worth

when I was 8 my friend and I built a Haji compund out of cardboard and Taped a quater stick to a mouse I caught.
This was back in 2002 and when my dad saw what we we're doing he laughed his ass off and bought us ice cream from rite-aid

the cocks get eaten and the dogs are too if you live next to a chinese restaurant

Ya, I mean aside from the dad being present and having money for ice cream thats pretty standard shit I'd expect from niggers/spics

oh yeah I'm a beaner I forgot to mention that
A light skinned 6'5" beaner but I still have that violent mentality. I think I should I get a vasectomy

Nobody gives a shit about animals except beta whites because they need to find something that can't voice it's disdain for your loathsome company or has any kind of free will to be able to leave your presence.

do it. youre a blight on everyone u come into contact with. kys plz

nobody bothers to mess with animals except niggers mudslimes and faggots like you because you little pussies can't take on any larger game and its the best you can do to try and feel like a man in your life

Yeah okay, Jamal.

Lets be realistic here. If we had an excess supply of animals and morality was not into play, we would love to see any and all things fight juat to see the victor. Its why the gladiator battles have been so endearing.

Duh, if morality is off the table lots of dispicable shit would be mainstream entertainment.

But its not, and these people should be condemed to a dark hole and forgotten about.

bread and circus

we watch niggers give each other brain damage, or, we used to anyway

I think the NFL is kaputski, staged bloodsport is tiring and pointless

we need real chaos to feel satisfied anymore

I'm black and I don't fight my dogs. However, I do know niggers that fight their dogs. I would love to Ramsay Bolton them, but I don't have the proper set up for that, tbqhfam

if they're going to get paid millions of dollars to play a children's game, it should be a brutal and entertaining as possible. I want to watch people die on the field.

report that guy.

Are you really this much of a pussy?

>sees flag

Nvm