One will protect you

>One will protect you.
>The rest will try to kill you.
Choose wisely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-J44ijDf948?t=38
youtu.be/voHJ5eVLr80?t=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When in doubt, bet on cape. KO, Steven and Gumball are complete jobbers, Marco depends on whether he has the wand or not. No idea about Finn but he probably isn't that strong.

I could kill all these wimps myself.

Marco cucks them all and therefore I survive.

Robin without a doubt. Marco would quickly not care and fuck off; Steven is a pussy and wouldn’t fight in the first place; not sure Gumball even has a power level; Finn and KO may be strong but it’s Robin he’s got a plan for everything.

The one with the most toon powers, probably Gumball or TTG Robin.

Fuckin Robin would likely kill you in his attempt to protect you.

Honestly Steven's bubble alone is enough to protect me, that thing endured spaceship the size of at least a few city blocks exploding.

maybe Finn otherwise.

>protect you
I'll choose the one with the unbreakable, adjustable, damage returning uber shield. It's wielder may be a pussy but as long as he covers me it's fine.
The only thing that would threaten me is Gumball's toonforce.

None of them are even capable of killing besides finn.
So i choose finn to protect.

ttgo robin has showed many times that he is fully capable of letting go of all his inhibitions and becoming a ruthless psychopath who feeds off of beating others with his stick, only finn would stand a chance against him due to his similar occasional violent tendencies, but it's incomparable to robin's outbursts. i say robin.

Robin or Gumball depending on toonforce. I can easily see Gumball just walking up to Steven's bubble shield and popping it or chewing it like gum.

my main man Robin

Robin is a jerk but he has a motorcycle, a plane and even a time machine. We can just run away. The rest are poorfags

>unbreakable
Robin can asspull toon shit to break it

Tricky
Steven has a powerful protection bubble but you can't guarantee the others won't find a way to destroy it
Plus it's not like him staying amongst the attackers instantly fucks you up
Gumball is inconsistent af, it's risky
Haven't seen KO or SvTFoE
Robin is a comical dumbass so that's not very reliable either
But he could probably still provide a challenge for Finn
However, Finn is the only one wielding a cold weapon so probably him

But Robin killed millions

Steven

Dude has healing powers, shields for days, stupidly high strength, and apparently enough charisma to turn rebel planet reapers into pseudo aunts.

Besides, if I die, Steven might crack. And Steven is fantastic when he's close to cracking.

>Finn
He gets distracted fighting K.O. and you get destroyed by Robin and Marco

>Robin
He tries to assure you of how great he'll be at protecting you and while he's doing so the others beat you up all at once

>K.O.
Similar to Robin except he'll go to help at the last second and fail. Then he'll say "so-ree"

>Gumball
What the fuck do you even expect you lose

>Marco
He strategically places you in a safe area and does a good job keeping the others at bay but Steven is too powerful and beats him in the end

>Steven
Bubble. Shield. Healing. Steven is literally built to protecc

Steven's healing saliva can repair non-fatal wounds.

It comes down to KO or Finn.

>Steven trying to kill me
>implying he wont just try to talk me down to try and be his friend.

The other 3 cant even touch me.

Robin is also weak as fuck.

its also just as easy for Gumball to completely fuck up since he's prone to fucking up even the simplest task.

I always thought of toon powers or toon force or whatever the hell as not something a character individually has so much as something a show has

Marco, because not only is he a good fighter, but id get to fuck him in his boipussi afterwards

>one has access to space/time/dimension shifting device
>others don't
This isn't even a contest. The beautiful brown princess of course.

Should have specified that scissors and spacecrafts were not allowed, or else Marco and Steven are just way too OP.

Depends of the episode. Sometimes he is super human

he frequently beats his (perceivably) much more powerful teammates into submission with his stick alone. if the fight takes place on a monday, we also have to take into consideration the immense power of his motorcycle based fighting style.

Finn and KO befriend no matter if they are against eachother

Marco and Gumball have the Crossdressing bonus to fool Finn and KO

Tell Robin that killing is bad and wrong and he'll go away
Steven stays in the bubble, being useless. You get to slap a gem ass after

>one has access to space/time/dimension shifting device
Are you talking about Robin?

>The rest will try to kill you.
Under these circumstances, you either pick Steven or you die.

Uncle Grandpa used toon force in this crossover

Finn has taken out doofs way more threatening than anyone else on that chart

Never post webms or gifs of this show ever again. I cannot stand to look at its awful animation.

I'll post whatever I want bitch

Ot's not even that bad, better animation than OK KO at least. The only thing steven universe is bad at in terms of animation is staying on model.

Holy shit this make TTG looks decent

>Finn
Also has most combat experience and access to high-class gear.

>Robin
That particular Robin is an all around failure, worst pick, for suicidals only

>K.O.
Probably highest raw strength and combat ability, even counting Steven. But naive, dim and inexperienced.

>Gumball
All you can count on is toonforce, also a habitual failure, probably second worst pick.

>Marco
Broken with scissors, third worst pick without due to being second weakest after Gumball and only having some combat experience. (Yes, I know he punches monsters around, so do Finn and Robin and both are better at it).

>Steven
Second best pick with hax (scissors trump spaceship), best without due to very high strength and durability, as well as a range of tanking and supporting abilities. Can keep you especially safe if you manage to fuse.

>pic is from ren and stimpy

your opinion doesn't matter

On second thought, never post webms or gifs of any modern day cartoon. How awful.

>based Robin
>the worst
He is better than Steven, KO and Gumball.

It's like neither Finn nor Susan have any volume at all

what the fuck is this

Finn in Jake's mouth vs Roided up Susan

You absolutely need to assume that he will protect you in-universe, or at least under effects of such. You will get murdered comically quickly and easily right after he finishes his speech about what an amazing bodyguard he is.

I really hate how it looks like they're fighting in a 2D space, like they're in a fighting game. As if the surrounding area is just background. It's hard to explain but holy fuck it's annoying me.

Marco

Gumball.

Logic stands no permanent harm will come to me and the attempted killing will cease at the end of the episode and reset back to normal.

>Logic stands no permanent harm will come to me
You aren't a toon

I would trust Steven actually. He has the power to instantly heal people with his spit and can create a multitude of shields, be it a held shield or the bubble shield.
Hell, upgraded bubble shield has spikes. I think the only guy I'd have to be worried about in that case is Finn, provided K.O doesn't go T.KO for some reason.
Hell, even if the worst case scenario happens and I do die, Steven can literally bring me back from the dead and make me into what is essentially an immortal zombie.

The universe always shits on Gumball, therefore he'll fail horribly at protecting you and you'll die. Just because the character is defending you doesn't mean you've been transferred to their universe.

Steven. You literally can't die with him.
Gumball would unironically be the biggest threat since despite being a huge failure, he's been shown that he will go into absolutely insane lengths to get his way and will very likely destroy large portions of city via toonforce.

>anybody choosing finn
>when all you have to do is remind him of flame princess and he'll curl up into a ball and cry

Not to mention he can rez you and turn you into a pink zombie that creates portals.

to save gorillions

>best fighter
>has most combat experience
>extremely competent in competitions
>has tons of gadgets
>has way more toon force than Gumball
>handsome
He is far from perfect but Robin is the best choice. He can beat the rest just using his whistled youtu.be/-J44ijDf948?t=38

Literally the only choice is Steven.
Hes fucking awful and shit show is fucking garbage, but he has multiple shields, both in bubble and portable form, super strength, can jump to the fucking moon, heal you instantly, and bring you back from the fucking dead.
Robin's the buttmonkey of his own fucking show, Marco's just some fucking kid, Finn doesnt have Jake with him, a huge part of his power, Gumball and KO are the only real threats here, and I doubt either of them have what it takes to actually break through Steven's defenses and healing.

You are now reminded of how OP Steven is.

Okay.
But can he cure death like Steven?

TTGO Robin is a sociopathic asshole that is literally too lazy to actually fight anyone. Calling him a cape is disingenuous, he'd sell you out in a heartbeat.

>has baby hands

>Robin's the buttmonkey of his own fucking show
Yet he is still strong a good fighter

>Marco's just some fucking kid
He has the scissors. He can win without actually fight

>Finn doesnt have Jake with him
And? He defeated the lich alone. Several times.

Steven. That bubble shield is op as shit.

unironically pretty cool idea for a power

>literally too lazy to actually fight anyone
But Robin can't live without beat people.

And not following squash and stretch techniques, not showing any amount of weight in fight scenes, never actually using its background, etc.

Same. I didn't actually watch the video but in the lead up to the pinkie pie vs Deadpool death battle it pissed me off seeing all the people claiming pinkie had a chance in hell because muh toon force. She may break the 4th wall more often but that's just because she is the designated character for it.

>not believing in toon force
youtu.be/voHJ5eVLr80?t=20

>Yet he is still strong a good fighter
Okay? Still not a threat.
>He has the scissors. He can win without actually fight
Oh no. Scissors. Gotta watch out for that strength of a 14 year old while Im sitting inside the invulnerable bubble.
>And? He defeated the lich alone. Several times.
The lich literally isnt a threat physically. Finn has great willpower, and thats why he wins. Not because hes some virtuoso, but because the Lich is fragile as fuck. Nigga got his fucking face smashed by a sweater.

The scissors can cut space and time you dumb SUfag

steven would befriend all of them and convince them to let me live

yeah
so if he cuts his way into the bubble, so what?
Is he gonna try to hit me with his 14 year old noddle arms? Oh no.

Toonforce is something most Toons inherently have and they all follow the same set of rules:
>They cannot die under most circumstances
>as a trade-off neither can the people they target
>can easily break the fundamental laws of reality, but only when there's a joke to be made from it
Deadpool is not a Toon, and thinking he has a chance against any Toon solely because he can also break the 4th wall is idiotic. He's still just a guy with a gun at the end of the day.

when did you last watch the show? he got over her like 2 years ago and has a new green chick

He can kill you of one punch

The dude regularly fights monsters you moron. He literally punched right through a Lizard man with no issue.

what, is he gonna fuckin unlock some magic monkey akrate like Ron Stoppable? Fuck off nigger, at the end of the day no matter how good his shit is hes a weak as bitchnigga who couldnt punch through even one of my fatfolds.

Fucking Marco? No he can't. He could probably knock you out but there's no way that Marco's killing anything bigger than a bunny rabbit.

Toffee's a weird goo monster

Gumtrap will distract em while I escape

My personal pick is Finn; he has good combat ability and is the most experienced at beating the shit out of people. He'll be especially protective if I dress up as a princess.
Robin and Gumball are tempting, but the most likely to fail for the sake of hilarity.
I haven't watched KO but he reminds me of a less experienced Finn. Ditto for Marco.
Steven has an array of defensive magical abilities but absolutely zero aptitude for combat, so I think he'd inevitably lose anyways, unless you put him up against someone incredibly incompetent.

I pick the hidden option.

Steven is OP as shit and is constantly pulling new powers out of his ass. Not to mention his main shtick is defense/healing. Choosing anyone else is stupid.

Marco punched through a guy one time.

He isn't OP

I have to choose Steven. But then I would want the others to kill me because I can't stand the fat little turd.

let's not forget

The Avogodo

tf when all of them have some level of incompetence
except maybe finn

>finn
>not incompetent

This is legitimately hard. I mean you have like 3 toon force characters up there. I would've picked Marco but fucking KO has his super powered version too.

But robin wouldn't protect you. He's more likely to run after one guy, leaving you behind and utterly defenseless.

Damn, that's right. Anyone who doesn't choose Steven is a dumbass who doesn't want potential free superpowers.

>ITT a bunch of anons who unironically love ttg robin

Anyone forget you could potentially fuse with Steven, removing the "no will to fight aspect from him since you'd have YOUR will to fight?

Steven can't save you if he is KO

>posts Asami

>can bring people back from the dead
>not OP

I just knew a dumb faggot like (you) wouldn't be able to resist pointing that out.

B-but I want superpowers...

Except that's wrong