Turkish government passes a bill to pardon rapists in case the rapist marries the woman he rapes

Turkish government passes a bill to pardon rapists in case the rapist marries the woman he rapes.

mobile.twitter.com/TurkeyUntold/status/799376680989048832

Other urls found in this thread:

nsnbc.me/2016/08/10/turkeys-constitutional-court-removes-minimun-legal-age-clause-more-child-brides-coming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A internet translation.

Shocking!! Just by the AK Party of Erdogan offered to the vote in the Turkish Parliament; a new amendment on rapes. According to this new law must addition in future rapists to marry their victims in order to avoid imprisonment. The AKP has 316 seats with a large majority in Parliament.

The barbarisering of Turkey under Erdogan has reached a new low. Only last week it was revealed that more than 70 children are raped by teachers of an Islamic high school in the Eastern Turkish Adiyaman. That comes on top of the scandal at the beginning of this year in Karaman where administrators of the Islamic homes network ENSAR over 40 children brutally assaulted. The two cases are submitted by Tayyip and his cronies in the cover-up stopped.

TFSAE calls on everyone to share this post. The human dignity of victims of rape and the safety of millions of children come up with these horrible law in great danger!! Dutch politics should reject this. TFSAE is also very curious about what the polder-Tayyip's of think here of find!

Not even a roach defending this.

>turkeyuntold

Something smells kebab

They are busy arranging marriages.

>no source

If the victim consents to marriage what's the problem?

No source fucking morron.

The official document is in the screenshot.

Nice bait.

But you seem to have no problem with your daughter of 5 being raped for tthe rest of her life. Degenerate cunt.

Why the fuck would the victim even WANT to marry their rapist? Did these slimebqlls even consider that?

"rape is bad"
Fuck off newfags.

Stockholm Syndrome.

I see what you did there

You realize a man cannot marry a 5 year old in Turkey...right?

Best way to select a wife

When is Trump going to make pussy grabbing great again?

But that document is a rental agreement.

>implying that people care what woman wants in muslim country
Leafs=Cucks.

Poo in the loo

Gr8 b8 Ahmed m8, but Trump explicitly said the women let him grab them

It happened all the time in Sicily decades ago.

It's harder to marry if you are not virgin = marry the rapist

Turkey has one of the highest rates of child marriage in Europe with an estimated 15% of girls married before the age of 18.

Islam much?

>If the victim consents to marriage what's the problem?

Women just love to consent to marry their rapist.

Are you actually trying to defend ROACHES???

fucking Swedish leaf cuck>If the victim consents to marriage what's the problem?

this. if the case wasn't related to islam they'd all be fine with it. polluted logical thinking at its best

nsnbc.me/2016/08/10/turkeys-constitutional-court-removes-minimun-legal-age-clause-more-child-brides-coming/

See what is happening. Islam much.

A real man knows that rape is how we remind women that they are inferior, and that they only have rights because we allow it.

>poo flag
>rape is bad

> a real man

Being a cuck.

No, a cuck is the opposite of a man.

Sup Forums is full of degenerate cucks these days.

did turkey just officially allowed claiming waifus IRL?

I see we've magicked ourselves into one helluva timeline.

>Poo in loo defending rape
How am I not surprised

Can someone nuke us please?

Goodluck in your new hilafet.

This
Kebab here this document is about delaying the conviction of the suspect thus eventually timing out the case
So yeah, they are getting away scott-free via loopholes that created by AKP

Thats happens mostly in k*rdish areas of the turkey