When will creators understand that TMNT without Shredder is shit?

When will creators understand that TMNT without Shredder is shit?

Why did you post a blank image? Is it to show that without Shredder TMNT is nothing?

The 2007 film was pretty cool

I hope John does well with the voice role that leads to more roles. He definitely needs it after his financial issues as of late. And a TMNT without shredder can work.

>blank image

what?

>When will creators understand that TMNT without Shredder is shit?

I would say that attitude is what makes it shit, people not willing to give any other villains a fair shake.

I like Shredder, but there are other villains who at least have potential to stand in his place, if people would give them a chance

>can work

but it's not the same

And is that what you want? The same old formula rehashed again and again and again? Never changing?

If that's all you want, just rewatch and reread the old shows.

There's nobody in the image that was posted

Can John Cena even do any other voices besides his own? I've never heard him actually voice act, just seen him in roles like Scooby Doo or Fred where he just played himself.

And I can't imagine Cena's voice coming from Draxum.

Also when is the series starting?

>people not willing to give any other villains a fair shake.

Seriously, look at how hard 80s fags screech every time someone tries to make enforcers that aren't Bebop and Rocksteady.

that said this still looks like shit, John Cena is a shit and the Undertaker is the best.

>his financial issues as of late
?

Why would anyone watch this thing after finding out about February O'Neil?

I kinda liked these guys before they became mutants.

I like the idea of a completely human Foot Clan.

The idea that the Turtles can fight other mutants, aliens, time travelers and robots, but yet their most persistent and dangerous foes are HUMANS...I dunno, it really appeals to me.

Fishface and Dogpound were a mistake
nuBebop and Rocksteady were also a mistake

Not really. Even by WWE guy standards his acting talent isn't there. He's like Hulk Hogan, he can only do one thing

He almost voiced Ron Stoppable, but got rejected and tried out wrestling instead.

I like Fishface and Dogpound's designs. I have never actually watched 2012 ninja turtles though.

Fishface did have a nice design. Dogpound was shit though.

Now, if they could have kept Bradford and Xever as separate from Fishface and Dogpound, I'd have been cool with that

WHAT?

hates 80s fags

mentions a dinosaur as the best.

I like Original Mutants more than Recycled mutants. Like, the new ones can be shit, but I still like it when they come up with new ones instead of recycling old ones.

Ford gave Cena a "rare" car as part of a marketing deal. He sold it, in violation of their contract. According to him, he sold it to help make ends meet, which considering he makes at least $10 million a year, either means he's lying through his teeth or he's in serious trouble with the mob

Speak for yourself, I don't think there's ever been a good Shredder. Even the original Mirage one was a joke that got taken care of early on.

All things considered good TMNT villains that aren't Shredder come in the form of IDW Leatherhead (anti-mutant animal who wants to return everything to nature), Hob (opposes the turtle's view of defending innocent humans as he wants to exterminate humans), Bishop (do I really need to say it? He's cool).

It's why I'm worried about him getting future work. John needs to adapt fast. Bingo. That and his confirmed bad spending habits of his wife are seriously hurting him, which is why he's come back recently only to job.

>Bishop
My nigga!! Loved Bishop in the 2003 series man. The Wesker of TMNT that just worked.

Ahahaha

Jesus. That's though, guess it more proof that Daniel Bryan got the good Bella

I honestly think Chris deserved a redemption arc.

>I don't think there's ever been a good Shredder.
Ahem...

That said, the second film turned him into a joke, but it's easily disregarded.

It CAN be done, but this is the worst way to do it.

FPBP

Shredder in the first live TMNT movie was fucking phenomenal. The voice, the presence, the music, the lines, all perfect.

You take that back; the second film was great.

oh i get it, because of black history month. good one.

Learn to crop faggot

Even though the second film was good, shredder got shitty. They should've gone all-in on the Utrom stuff instead.

I'm having a hard time imagining him voicing draxxum honestly, I've only ever heard him voice himself. If he does something different than his own voice I'll actually be suprised.

He played the Hulk in a game a while back but that's it as far as I know

>he's in serious trouble with the mob
Or he spends more than he earns which isn't uncommon among celebrities

Yeah, he's actually a pretty decent actor, if Hunter Cain in Generator Rex is anything to go by. We just need to see if he has any range.

If they do an adult toon based on the IDW or Mirage comics I'd be down for a watch. As it stands though this new show is for kids and if I were that age I'm pretty sure I'd be like hell yeah this is sweet.