What's the most fun you've ever had on Sup Forums?

What's the most fun you've ever had on Sup Forums?

In recent memory I loved the Samurai Jack reaction thread where we found out Ashi was naked the whole time

Following Samurai Jack S5

Either the first or second time Night of the Were-Ed was storytimed. It's hard to say whether discovering it or reliving it with people who didn't know were it was going was the better experience

whenever I shitpost here and feel all the sweet lulza crawling up my butt causing me butty shivers oooh here it comes again

>Samurai Jack threads
>Scanbro threads
>pic related of which I made it in the screencap
I want to go back to simpler times.

I triggered someone hardcore just by saying "it's good". That was hilarious.

Using filters and hiding all the cringey creepy threads about cartoons. Threads that are filled with childless adults talking about cartoons currently airing that are aimed at children.
I like storytiming comics and discussing them with other old fans of the medium. At least we are aware it's media intended for manchildren. Better than autistically fixating on media for children.
Having nostalgia for the shit you watched when you were younger is fine, of course.

The America threads. I’ve been in em since the beginning and it was one hell of a ride.

When people use pictures I made.
Like what you're doing.

The live thread for The Doomstar Requiem. We all lost our shit when Dr. Rockzo showed up to save the day

Have you kept the party going user?

aaand the thread is ruined

When the Earth2 threads decided that Wildcat should have dated Alan, with earth as Alan's clingy ex.

Watching Snyder or Injustice fags defend kikery

Wolfbatman.

Those Intruder II threads. Basically watching anything with Sup Forums.

People have fun here? I thought this was a place for internet bloodsports.

I love holiday lantern threads. I have no living family and they've made me feel less alone on holidays for years now.

The storytime when the letter from C.O. was published was very fun

i was in the one where anons constructed the idea for a letter and the thread when it made it in, that was great. he's busy was pretty fun too.

Animorphs threads

The one where we contemplated whether black hat was evil enough to turn demencia into a baby then f it was pretty great,don't know if anyone got any caps of it though.
It really does amaze me people actually use the filter option.

It really does amaze me people actually choose to be namefags. Fuck off, you're not even one of the good ones. You contribute nothing.

>Villainous threads
>good
"No"

What?

When season one of Star Wars: Rebels aired. The SW Generals actually had good conversations and we usually had a great time theorizing and deconstructing episodes. Plus, we Husbando'd and Waifu'd a majority of the Imperials that were alive back then too.

You got a better screencap? Or is my internet just being shit

Space dandy Toonami nights and the story times.

Free trailer

Easily the Samurai Jack threads by far

/gfg/ was my last fun time on Sup Forums

Works for me :^) But seriously, it loads fine on my computer.

most fun on Sup Forums was seasons 1 and 2 of that show that originated here but isn't allowed to be talked about anymore because it caused butthurt 8 years ago

I dont know, Sup Forums is shit.
Last great time I had was the.Sup Forums cup, and that was on /vg/ and /mlp/

I remember having fun on Sup Forums a couple times.
But if I had to choose the most hilarious, it should be the Shadman edit thread. Truly lost my shit when I saw the edit with the post numbers.

I'll agree with this. Sup Forums never had any good fan projects like other boards, but Gravity Falls lore discussion, draw-rooms, and the cipher hunt came close.

Back before the mods started cracking down, I really liked how much livestreaming we used to do. Everything from movies to new shows to 60s Spider-Man. Those were fun streams.

>Mr Frensky
>captain underpants storytimes
>/yeh/ general
>the America sticky

Samurai Jack
Mungposting especially when Carlos got btfo.

I always have tons of fun when we have Slylock Fox threads. The best was when the creator showed up to chat with us. Nice guy!

Sup Forumsmammu, I've come to bargain.

>Sup Forumsmammu, I've come to bargain.
That thread was good tier

That time an user known as Uruanon hosted a stream of the first Mexican / Anima Studios Top Cat movie. Then he made a Skype group with other fellow Sup Forumsño anons which lasted a long time.