Remember when quesada made directors change a villain to a male because it “wouldnt sell toys”...

Remember when quesada made directors change a villain to a male because it “wouldnt sell toys”, but got rid of thanos armor and dulled his skin to make him now look silly and unmarketable?

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/movies/shane-black-the-nice-guys-iron-man-3/
smosh.com/smosh-pit/memes/people-cant-stop-making-jokes-about-thanos-after-seeing-his-face-infinity-war
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>josh brolin as thanos
Who woke up one day and said "I want the guy wbo played George W. Bush as my grand finale movie villain"?

Josh brolin is a badass and he's gonna kill it as Thanos. This board bitches about the most minor things ever.

I'm hoping he gets his armor back by Avengers 4 when the gauntlet is complete

they changed his skin color because of the jokes people made about apocalypse looking like ivan ooze

$0.01 USD has been deposited into your account

>hey changed his skin color because of the jokes people made about apocalypse looking like ivan ooze
But he looks even worse now and people are mocking him for it

Jesus christ, it's just the color balance on that specific scene, and the fact that he isn't wearing his helmet. Chill the fuck down.

that was Ike the Kike, Quesada had no say in the movies

It is absurd. The Russo bros are Marvel's worst and only truly bad directors, shame they have the biggest property.

Yes Winter soldier sucks too

Weak bait

>and the fact that he isn't wearing his helmet.
And he looks terrible without it
Source? What was ikes reasoning for this, it doesnt make sense from a marketing stand point because thanos armorless design wont sell toys.

I meant this part
>Remember when quesada made directors change a villain to a male because it “wouldnt sell toys”
that was IM3
>uproxx.com/movies/shane-black-the-nice-guys-iron-man-3/

>And he looks terrible without it
Not only is that your opinion, but there's also no proof that he'll be like this for the entire movie.

Infinity War will also have two parts, so they might be saving his ultimate form for the last film.

it's based on his first appearance (sans helmet) look you dolt

This reeks of casual newfag parroting things they read without insight or context. Ike Perlmutter did the first thing. The directors did the second things. Get gud fagtron.

>Not only is that your opinion
Fuck off, it looks stupid and most people are luaging at it. Also, all the merch is of thanos with this design, and that was my point all along that if they are so concerned about merch sales, why the fuck would they give him such an unmarketable design?
And that still looks horrible, whats even the point, since theyve always shown him with his normal costume throughout the movies.

>most people are luaging at it
Imagine being this deluded.

>look silly unmarketable

Is that why he's getting a shit load of toys and himself plastered all over most of the IW merch? This place has reached a new level of stupid, lmao.

>white knighting marvel
>defending the MCU
Kill yourself

Sup Forums doesn't count as most people faggot, no matter how hard you try and believe it does.

Sup Forums shitposters and internet critics aren't people.

Have you seen comments on the trailer and all the memes of it
You dumb bitch, im saying said merch witn sell because its such a bad design. Get some reading comprehension idiot

(you)

Brolin Thanos was great for the few seconds we got in Guardians.

>a bunch of people who dont like something dont count as people who dont like a thing
Once again marvel faggots prove how amazingly stupid they are.

Sup Forums is filled with MCU hating contrarians so taking anything they say as a fact is stupid.

Why do you insist its only Sup Forums who feels this way?
smosh.com/smosh-pit/memes/people-cant-stop-making-jokes-about-thanos-after-seeing-his-face-infinity-war

>Remember when quesada made directors change a villain to a male because it “wouldnt sell toys”
That was Ike Perlmutter.
>but got rid of thanos armor and dulled his skin to make him now look silly and unmarketable?
The helmet is what looks stupid and is stupid for an indestructible dude to wear one.

>The helmet is what looks stupid and is stupid for an indestructible dude to wear one.
Are you retarded? He looks horrible without the helmet. And if an indestructible person doesnt need clothes, shouldnt superman go around naked? Why cant he just wear something as his outift, not everything needs a practical purpose.

I think he looks good with and without the helmet, so I guess I win. Design isn't ever make or break for me though, it's about how he's handle, how he's portrayed (in this case by Josh brolin) etc.

How the fuck do you think a purple thumb looks good?

he wears his helmet in avengers 4

He looks like a purple bald alien to me.

Maybe you should should wear no clothes as to prevent any drag when you hit that short drop and sudden stop.

Every democrat since about 2002

He ain't THICC enough to play Thanos or Cable

PEOPLE ARE MOCKING PEOPLE? WHERE? WHY?

He probably wears his armour when he attacks Xandar, then takes it off when he puts the Power Stone in the gauntlet.

I like his cable look

my thoughts are, to help make the distinction between the two movies they're giving thanos a different look in each one. The russos seem against the whole cliffhanger, 1 movie for the price of two and said they want each movie to have its own feel. Like I dont think we'll see the iron spider suit in the next one either.

They said he takes off his armor because he starts to feel like a god so he doesn't need it.
If he feels that way with only a few gems, why would he put his armor back on later?
Fuck, this design is dumb as shit. It looked just fine before,

>smosh.com

jesus fucking christ

That was Perlmutter

Is he going to lose all his clothes once he gets the last gem?

...you mean Ike Perlmutter?

My theories are:

Vision wants to be human. Shuri tries to separate him from the Mind Stone , and seemingly he is...then Corvus Glaive kills him. But Vision had in fact transferred himself into the Mind Stone, sacrificing his dream of being human, and thus playing a role akin to Adam Warlock.

Wanda must also sacrifice her humanity by embracing her power.

Bare in mind that if Loki still has the Tesseract, and if Wanda and Vision can neutralize the gauntlet, this would enable the opportunity for him to manipulate the space stone to either temporarily banish Thanos, or facilitate the Avengers and Guardians escape.

>Thor loses the helmet
>nobody bats an eye

>Thanos loses his helmet
>everyone loses their minds

I'm pretty sure they didn't say that. If I remember right, the reasoning for his not wearing armor was something about obtaining the infinity stones being a spiritual journey of sorts.

>>Thor loses the helmet
>>nobody bats an eye
I DEFINITELY lost my mind

You're right

>Joe Russo explains that Thanos doesn't need it because the power of the Infinity Stones means his "warlord" armour is no longer of use to him.

>It's also a "philosophical" decision that's "symbolic" of how powerful he is now he's finally wielding the Infinity Gauntlet.

No because 1. that was Perlmutter, not Quesada and 2. because Quesada had nothing to do with getting rid of the armor and dulling his skin as that was Feige

Idiot, Ike was in control of the movies until Civil War. Then during that, thing got to the point where Feige took control of the movies away from Ike.

His skin isn't dulled though, it's just the lighting

Im sure he still has a say in them, faggot

>They said he takes off his armor because he starts to feel like a god so he doesn't need it.
Thats awful reasoning, most gods and super power villains wear elaborate outfits and armor in things, this is just dumb

>Cable
Fair and I do agree, but what does his build matter for Thanos if he's just doing voiceover and mocap?

Says who? Feige reports straight to Bob Iger and Alan Horn now. He doesn't have to do anything at all with the rest of Marvel. Just look at all the other ventures Marvel entertainment is in compared to the movies and you'll see how vastly different they are. Inhumans got dropped like a rock because Feige doesn't have to listen to Perlmutter anymore and the show looked like shit.

(You)

he literally doesn't
that's why there's a "Marvel Studios" now that is separate from the rest of Marvel

thanos is getting a trilogy of movies. all of the marvel heroes start with a different costume than their usual costume for poetry reasons. thanos won't get his iconic costume until he becomes a real hero in the second movie.