So while this moron ran for president, he actually had NO FUCKING CLUE what the president even does!

So while this moron ran for president, he actually had NO FUCKING CLUE what the president even does!

That is fucking hilarious - and still you idiots voted for him!

How much of a complete disaster will his presidency be? Im guessing either

- Everyone in the administration will largely ignore trump, and he will be the biggest puppet since Reagan, pushing through the agenda of

- He publicly disgraces himself immideately by saying some absolutely ridiculous shit, as he usually does and is impeached within the first 6 months

Either way, we basically have this fucking retarded creationist fuckhead Mike Pence as prez

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/leading-contender-for-donald-trump-s-chief-of-staff-is-rnc-chairman-reince-priebus-1479069597
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he actually had NO FUCKING CLUE what the president even does!

still better than hillary

You faggots don't know when to quit, do you?

Gonna have to go with this.

Trump's a relatively smart man and will be able to handle shit.

really if he didn't do anything and just fucked with people on twitter that would be ok

executive branch is a rapidly growing cancer

Varg is disappoint norwayfag

and say it with us..

President Trump!

>Mike Pence as prez

All according to keikaku

That's why I voted for him

Believing the msm, topkek.

The election is over, you CTR shills can go away now.

if you believe this, maybe you'll believe diversity is your greatest strength.

even if it is true, Obama rarely showed up to his senate seat before becoming president, i highly doubt he knew shit.

Thanks Norway for tell us how to our country

She is obviously a much more suited candidate for the position. You can say whatever you want about her policy, but if this was a job and Trump was applying, they would have thrown his application in the trash in the first round

>reportedly
>no source
>lol we're just trying to guess what he was thinking

Fuck off with this garbage

And yet he's done more than 90% of presidents before even stepping into the oval office.

>no link
>no source
>no indication that this is real whatsoever

hm wonder why

>according to some kike MSM journalist

wow, it MUST be true!

Drumpf is a fucking idiot

If anyone can do it it is Trump. He is not afraid of hard work.

Of course he is shocked by it. It is probably astonishing how much he is going to have to fix.

He didn't have to do this. I am grateful he did.

You are welcome my mentally challenged friend!

I also suggest you get rid of the fucking electoral college and keep young earth creatinonists out of political positions

if this were a job and hillary were applying, I would have called the cops

believing the unfounded criticism from the lying press makes you an idiot though.

Her har vi bevis på hvor homsete en OP kan være. Drep deg selv.

why wouldn't a man be in awe with the responsibilities as the leader of the free world.

To be any less would be megalomanic.... Which is anything trump is

Trump just needs to get the right people in the right places, and not start fucking wars, and he's golden.

the less we fuck with the middle east the better. the less we poke the bear the better, the less we tickle the dragon the better.

i just hope neocons don't fucking weasel their way in and use him.

and shillary would have been thrown in jail for trying to bribe the interviewer

>but if this was a job and Trump was applying, they would have thrown his application in the trash in the first round
an election is how people apply for government jobs like the position of president

name ONE thing moron

DRAIN THE SWAMP: consults Kissinger, hires lobbyists from Koch and Haliburton, ads MORE SWAMP

BUILD THE WALL: There will be no wall, obviously - and you were fucking stupid for thinking there would

REPEAL OBAMACARE: Keep most of it

lmao you guys must feel like the biggest idiots

First of all:

>Believing what the media says about Trump

Second:

>Thinking the point of electing Trump was to have another boring insider who would do everything by the book

Fuck you, shill. We always knew Trump was an outsider, that was the point.

if she is so good and everything, why did she lost?

Did you see her two days ago? She looked like she was fucking dying. She said when she heard the results, she wanted to curl up in a ball and never leave the house. Is that really someone we want as fucking President? Sorry, I really don't feel like going to war with Russia while my President cries about it.

>That's why I voted for him
This. We wanted an outsider not someone who had been a staffer/secretary for a half dozen politicians.
You see it happen all the time when someone with little experience is picked over someone with more experience. The reason? They don't have to unlearn bad habits.

Oh, CTR, same shit, different day for shilling, eh?

im sure obama was totally ready to be president after 2 years as a senator

obama literally only ran to prove a point and people actually elected him

>reportedly was surprised
>reportedly

You know what else was reportedly true? Clinton's 99% chance of winning.

MSM is finished, they're just in the death throes now.

Saged and hidden.

These dumb niggers will literally make anything up. After this election cycle you'd have to be fucking brain dead to believe a word of the main stream press.

Watching America kill itself was painful but at the same time hilarious to watch. You guys are gonna split up like how you split up the USSR. Putin is going to rape you so fucking hard you're never going to forget it.

Har ikke du noe pikk å suge? Trygda idiot

>word out of camps that don't like Trump - "Trump is a doody head"
OH SHIT HE'S STUMPED THIS TIME

>trusting the lugenpresse
>trusting an article about trump written by Mark ABADI

Thanks for CTR.

Fuckin Norway. Go eat some pickled fish, faggot.

I never said I supported HIlary you fucking morons. But you braindead faggots can't understand that people have a world view that isnt COMPLETELY black and white like yourselves.

Fucking
kill
yourselves

You obviously didnt watch the 60 minutes interview

>Liberal media makes shit up
>Liberal media thinks they have power
>Liberal media thinks they can't be sued

So a better choice would have been Hillary? Go back to watching MSM you retard.

you can say the same for one term Senator Obama who didn't even complete that term - he had no idea either. You can say that for a lot of first time Presidents who didn't have fathers as Presidents.

Fuck off bogan, dont you have a stumpy to chug before you and youre uneducated friends go to Bali and pay to fuck ladyboys?

>She is obviously a much more suited candidate for the position
>I never said I supported HIlary you fucking morons
really makes you think

>Clinton was obviously the better candidate, Trump sucks
>Well fuck you, Clinton sucks
>wow, I never said I support Clinton, retards!

Fool. It is not for us to question the leader anointed. Ye of little faith will be left in the dust.

The electoral college is one of the smartest things ever. And it's probably the one and only thing that is left of the constitution after 8 years of Obama using the constitution as toilet paper.

>it's another proxy CTR thread

Oh neat. CTR learned how to proxy.

Are you just all hiding in an underground bunker now, crying and shilling and literally shaking in shifts, aware that January is coming faster and faster upon you?

So angry. Much salt XD

what do you mean we norway? you got swams of "refugees" to greet when sweden pushes more on your door step

we wont be taking your problem off your hands . sorry. not really but sounds nicer than your fucked for having feels you little girl

In spite of all the lying the media has been doing, Norway still believes in them.
lol

Yes - are you fucking stupid? She has an objectively better CV for the position. Is this very hard? Sei stupido?

well, knowing Trump I'm sure he can handle it and if he somehow can't, he still has Mike Pence to do it for him.

>anonymous source said
Trump had a transition team in place for like 2 months before he was elected, of course he knows this, everyone knows this. Obama is just butthurt that his entire legacy is in the garbage and he will go down in history as the worst President since Buchanan. Unlike Obama, Trump actually ran shit before he was elected. He has a much greater deal of experience handling responsibility than Obama did as a literally who junior Senator.

I'm not so sure about smart.
If he was smart, he'd set up some initiatives to deal with the possibility of climate change. For all the shit he's setting up to handle Muslims under the possibility of terrorism, you'd think that he'd be more willing to act on the more definitively measured possibility of economy/life-threatening climate change ala floods and droughts

Hvordan har du det?

Its over faggot you lost democratically. Time for you faggots to put that cock flavoured lollipop back in your mouth.

>If he was smart, he'd set up some initiatives to deal with the possibility of climate change.
lmao

We have much more pressing priorities right now, even if manmade climate change theory is eventually proven to be true one day. Also, terrorism has actually happened. The apocalyptic effects of climate change we've been hearing about since the 1970s have yet to materialize.

It is a job and he was just hired by over 60 million employers you stupid fuck. There are only 3 requirements to be president:
>have to be over 35
>have to be born in America
>have to have lived in America for at least the past 10 years
Fuck you for saying a literal traitor is suited to lead the country she betrays.

I thought he was funnelling the money he's taking from the UN climate stuff and putting it into domestic climate/environmental stuff.

So he is doing that.

Yeah Obama told Jim of the enormous undergoing of having on average 5 months off vacationing and playing golf each year when the middle east was on fire and the US underwater.

Remember when Obama was a state senator of Illinois and was just a celebrity due to hype around him beating Alan Keyes. Even though he was just a community organizer and inexperience people picked him over Hillary.

I didnt lose shit - I live in Norway, I won the game of life.

I dont have to live in a third world shithole like the US with a president who is so mentally unstable he gets triggered by TWEETS ahaha

lol @ sources

>She is obviously a much more suited candidate for the position.

She was going to start WW3. Trump and his voters saved the planet Earth from annihilation.

The president defines their own position in the world you fucking loser

But Obama lost the popular vote against Hillary! #notmypresident #itsherturn #lovetrumpshat #democracydoesntworkwhenmycandidateloses

Loving. Every. Laugh.

What the fuck's a stumpy? You brain dead reindeer fucker.

Norway, lurk more and learn from Canada. This is just pathetic bait, and pretty mild shitposting.

If this was a job, but it's not.
Anyone can vote, and anyone can be voted for president

And his foreign shitposters.

Daily reminder that Trump is adding lobbyists from Koch and Haliburton to his transition team, making it the most corrupt in DECADES

Daily reminder there wont be a wall

Daily reminder that Henry KISSINGER has private meeting with trump to "guide him"

Daily reminder there wont be a wall

Oooooh I AM LAUGHING!!

Go back to Sweden.

I hope Emperor Donald nukes whatever fucking unremarkable country you're from, at some point.

>She has an objectively better CV for the position
Why? She always did a very poor job. I would argue she has a worse CV because of that. She never really did anything in her life on her own, it was always others pushing her up on the social ladder because "muh first lady " and "muh first womyn president" and "muh soros puppet"

>How much of a complete disaster will his presidency be?

Its going to be fine. Honestly, if you think otherwise its because you either hate the country, or you hate Trump.

You're batshit insane if you think everything is going to be anything less than okay.

Now I just heard from kikebook, so obviously this needs proofing, but supposedly he's fired all the lobbyists on his transition team.

>There will be no wall, obviously - and you were fucking stupid for thinking there would
Nigga don't claim to know what I think. I was HOPING, PRAYING there would be a wall. In reality I realize building an Isreali-esque wall is too far fetched. But in the end what matters is that they have to go back and they're not allowed in.

>REPEAL OBAMACARE: keep most of it
Anyone with an ounce of sense knows you can't just eliminate healthcare. It has to be done over decades, which is the time frame we tend to worry about. He is going to keep the decent parts and replace the rest.

Nothing Trump does could change the importance of what we've done to this election. Nothing. That is why you shills are absolutely wasting your time.

The election was a joke, and we delivered the punchline. They screamed and threw every goddamn thing they had, But they don't have the pure, unfettered dedication we do, we dont have the money they do but we can still effect world events at will and we just showed it.

>according to a wall street journal report

So this Mark Abadi, heard from a friend who heard from a friend that Trump was awed?

But I thought he's a seekrit kremlin agent who is also just the figurehead of the business as usual republican party? Just going to fill seats with traditional conservatives who will then start the final solution 2.0 on all minorities while also starting ww3 on his secret boyfriend putin?

But now he's some incompetent dumb dumb who didn't know what he was getting into? Geez guys I just can't keep up with the narrative anymore.

All Obama did was give pandering speeches and other miscellaneous PR stuff.
Trump provides more actual leadership between midnight and breakfast every day than Obama does in a year, the fuck is Obama gonna tell Trump that's so mind-blowing?

Also, Trump has a lifelong background as a business mogul; Obama was a fucking community organizer before becoming the democrats' pretty boy.
Which one of the two is likely to be more intimidated by public office?

These people are so fucking deluded.

What does the president do anyways? People report things to him and he makes decisions? Sounds boring buy why do they age so quickly? Is it the aliens that stress them out?

>double spacing
>no sauce
>pic excludes website name
kys ctr, you lost and have no place in trumpland

God, a foreigner caring about my election, yaawwwnnn

Fuck off.

>media lies for the last 18 months
>they're totally telling the truth now

This might work on reddit. It doesn't work on here.

>According to a WSJ (SJW) report

Wow this is clearly absolute truth and not falsified in any aspects whatsoever

Kill yourself and get saged

>So while this moron ran for president, he actually had NO FUCKING CLUE what the president even does!

Obviously no one can possibly expect what it is. Not even Hillary Clinton could. Certainly King Nigger didn't.

Now maybe we should only let former presidents be president? I guess that would suit you.

Apparently the original source for the whole "Trump was in awe of what Obama said about the presidency" schtick is this:

wsj.com/articles/leading-contender-for-donald-trump-s-chief-of-staff-is-rnc-chairman-reince-priebus-1479069597

I don't have access to the article though, would love to see the whole thing.

Obama is lying if he says he wasn't when he got there.

>New Yorker

Fake news.

The voters were the interviewers.