X-Men Gold

Filthy muties finally go to prison, storytiming it since no one else has.

Other urls found in this thread:

www46.zippyshare.com/v/2KsMrXDX/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do when are we gonna get Wolverine back and kicking the shit out of Old Man Logan?

Isn't that in June or some shit? I don't keep track of release dates.

Oh FFS, not this shit again

Armor is grown up now

I love the artist on this book. Knows how to draw some fine asses

>those costumes
One of these is not like the others

WE CAGED HEAT NOW LADS, GET YOUR DICKS READY

X-Men Gold 023 (2018) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr
www46.zippyshare.com/v/2KsMrXDX/file.html

We don't. Wolverine is really a hologram.

Orange is the New Black X Men style?

I understood this reference!

this new Pyro will obviously be the gay buttfucking interest of Iceman, and I am totally fine with a gay Pyro because the original was supposed to be as gay as Northstar.

But who will top and who will bottom in a pyrokinetic-iceman relationship?

Jesus Christ Peter has fucking Lanky Kong arms here

>But who will top and who will bottom
I mean: one is literally a flamer.

>ink is relevant again
am i dreaming?

>Filthy muties finally go to prison
Yes. Inhuman master race > *

>Crazy Maisie
>slags
Now I can't stop thinking about that 'user Goes On A Date With Maisie Williams' copypasta.

So let me get this one straight, they had the choice between Rogue who was actually a good leader to the Avengers to the point that Cap personally wanted her for the team and Bobby who couldn't even keep track of 1 student and almost ran off to LA for some guy he spent 1 night with and they went with Bobby? It's like they have a death wish or something

Rogue's too busy being a competent leader on Avengers right now, that's why she can't lead an X-team as well

I thought Ink wasn't a mutant or something?

Illyana best girl.

>Women prison
>Nothing sexual going on, not even anything lewd.
I'm disappointed, sad and furious.

>x-women vs prison dykes
Fuck Guggenheim and shit but that actually can be fun

Short haired jew cuties with booties may be the most rare combination. Bonus if they can get brown in the summer.

He's not -- His tattoo artist was, gave people context sensitive tats that gave them superpowers.

Ink was also supposed to be written out of Young X-Men after he channeled the phoenix force through himself via a douchebag eye tat and put himself into a coma.

A potential future showed him as still maybe catatonic, and Dust was evil after he used the phoenix to heal her from turning into glass. Shit was great, she could turn into like hot ash or something and burn people up from the inside.

The comfiest marvel comic

To make things funnier, Ink was created by guggenheim. He basically bendis'd his own continuity

Where has Callisto been? I miss the arm-hentai.

So wait, they're finally repowering Callisto? After YEARS of her being depowered?

Why wouldn't Storm trust Callisto with the history they have? Why is she in jail ffs? Ugh I fucking hate reboots

because she's callisto. same reason magneto is always on the run

Tentacle-tongue woman makes up for Callisto no longer being my fetish.

Hey it's that monster creating Bendis OC.

Is she half giant or are the X-men extremely short?
Perspective makes her fellow dykes look fairly large McHuge as well.

>Is she half giant
Now I'm sad thinking of little Troll

I mean, the X-Men have a history with having Mutates on the team -- They tried with with Mimic way back in the day, and Cloak & Dagger were on the Dark X-Men.

If I had to choose a mutate, I'd go with Mimic, even if you have to pring along Weapon Omega as a package deal.

And if I had to pick a Guggie-Mutant, I'd of used Graymalken -- They were implying he was some kind of ancestor to Xavier even back in Young X-Men. There's so much ground to tread there creatively, and even if you just use him as background fodder he looks interesting, AND he ticks the LGBT box.

>Shithuman from Uncanny Avengers

...Oh boy. What a pull...