Voltron: Legendary Defender

How will the paladins betray him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5ab8BOu4LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's going to freak out on Shiro in true Galra fashion when he realizes not my mommy is watching through him.

well almost everyone besides Shiro wanted to sell him out, especially Pidge in her moment of stupidity

what are the chances of lotor dying?

If he did, it wouldn't be until very close to the end of the series.

Hunk will turn down his marriage proposal.

Why are you trying to steal Sven’s Romelle? All Shiros/Sven gets their own.

By cucking.

They will deny him Kaltenecker's milkies.

This is the only right answer.

Absolutely WHAT did Coran mean by this?

Coran curses like a sailor but it's in space gobbledygook so they can get away with it

By subduing him and handing him over to Sendak.

By not letting him destroy the universe as his void-creature ass wants.

someones been fucking your ass, lotor

It's the void creature

Who here is hyped for Haggar's redemption arc?

Do you think her arc will include helping Shiro?

Me

Would he have been a mama's boy? I know he already kind of is but he never really knew Honerva.

Probably 20%

Absolutely, Zarkon would never have shown him anything resembling live or affection.

Absolutely. He already is despite never really knowing his mom as she was. And it's probably going to be a plot point or else why set all this up anyways.

Pretty sure it's going to be the other way around.

I hope Garrett is like that too.

Kek. I love you Coran.

They're subverting expectations this time.

Oh yeah. He's gone off multiple times this season about how he despises people he sees as Haggar's puppets and the very idea of it enrages him.

>about to kill his dad
>"YES! YES! YES! THIS IS IT! THIS IS EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED! 10,000 YEARS OF UNENDING ABUSE PAID BACK IN FULL!"
>the deed is done
>"oh...oh god. I feels so empty."

I know it's cliche and unrealistic, but I still love this schtick.

I think that if they were in public as a family, normal!Zarkon could never show him outward affection. And I also suspect that he might be more shy or "distant" at home because while the Galra clearly have families, he is still the emperor and has to establish a sense of authority/boundaries in order to train Lotor. Can't have your toddler son running through the throne room while you have an audience.

So, I think Honerva would be more "doting" but she would also be a busy working science mom. Maybe she takes him to the lab a lot? Maybe he would play with Kova and drive the assistants/guards crazy with his running around?

Shiro already is, sorta, and when he finds out he's going to take it badly.

>Lotor knows Haggar wants to put a puppet on the throne
>Assumes it's Sendak
>It's actually him
>Haggar is trying to manipulate him/has a plan to do so and maybe always has
>"Honerva" is fighting it

>Haggar only brings Sendak back to job to Lotor
would galrafags ever recover?

I mean, Lotor just almost beat Zarkon on his own up until he needed the distraction at the end. Why would she think Sendak would succeed?

10 000 years later she still goes to extreme lengths to protect him, even with her old personality she would have been a overprotective and doting mother, even if strict.

Why did she bring him back though? Not that I'm complaining, but still.

At the very least, if Zarkon continued to be the Black Paladin, Lotor would have had a bit of hero worship for him even if he'd be overall closer to his mom.

She needed someone to control on the throne since neither she nor Lotor could, not being full Galra.

She sends Lotor to the Krav Maga with Kuron as his personal driver. Did she show up with Sendak just because Lotor expected her puppet?

I don't think it's happening. She's done way too much evil shit for that. Even after she learned Lotor was her son, she still tried to have Sendak kill him for the throne.

Sendak is to keep Lotor, (and anyone else),from suspecting she's keikakuing him.

>your new Paladin buddies all have loving families and homes
>except Allura
>but even she has Coran

youtube.com/watch?v=d5ab8BOu4LE

They have to do something with that subplot though. They've spent too much time on it to just have her continue being a generic villain indefinitely until she gets unceremoniously killed off. Hopefully they don't do the lazy thing and have her pull a last minute heel-to-face switch as she's dying.

Shiro had one, until his brother killed him for the nuggies.

This, and it ties in too neatly with Lotor's exposed mommy issues. They're connected and it's going to come to a head.

I am retarded so it took me some time before I realized that she was watching Lotor through Kuron. Once you realize that it becomes evident that she's the one who made Kuron give Lotor the bayard and bring Lotor to the ceremony.

Exactly.

Will we ever get anything about Shiro's past?

At least we have a vague idea about the other paladins's families through the show, the comics and other extra material. We literally no nothing about Shiro though; hell, we don't even know if he has parents, or if he's an orphaned case like Keith.

In the last thread some anons mentioned an interview with Lotor and Allura fighting over Keith?

I don't think Haggar is any split personality, just Honerva that went bonkers and forgot who she was. She looks horrified when she looks in the mirror S4 and remembers who she is, and she becomes desperate to help Lotor when she hears Zarkon almost has him. She's manipulating him, but her plans probably are for protecting him.

Not split personality, but wavering in and out of awareness.

More like Keith being torn between Lotor and Allura's competing ideologies.

Any link to that?

If it's the interview I'm thinking about, they were just drawing a parallel between Lotor and Allura and pointing out that Lotor surrounded himself with all these halfbreed generals because he believed they were the right people for the job, while Allura got mad cagey once she learned Keith was mixed.

Why do you assume she made Shiro give Keith his bayard? Lotor already had it before she initiated stage 4 and honestly it seemed like the plan with the least risk to me. Pidge wasn't going to let them stall and Lotor would've been too valuable an asset to just hand over to the evil zombie bad guy that is 100% untrustworthy and going to kill him. Shiro also doesn't need his bayard to fight or pilot.

I gotta wonder why Haggar got amnesia but Zarkon didn't.

>why do you assume the dude being controlled by Haggar for mysterious reasons is doing OOC things because she made him
really

Honerva was way more fucked up when they entered the rift than Zarkon was.

I guess the reason Coran omitted the fact that Honerva was pregnant with Lotor in his flashback was because he couldn't have possibly known, since Allura didn't know Lotor existed either, since he wasn't born until after they were frozen. Maybe it is "censorship" or toning the loss.jpg down, but in a way that makes sense for the characters in-universe.

yeah, she didn't seem to be showing at all so it was probably really early in the pregnancy and they just hadn't announced it yet

coran needs to hang out with allura and lotor to make the altaian trio

Just imagine his ahegao as he takes Sendak's giant purple cock.

So Lotor was a baby for centuries...was he in the womb for a long time too?

I can't believe they put that slave line in the show. The implications that Sendak possibly fucked Shiro is there.

Yes, but in a shocking twist, it was slave Shiro who seduced his master Sendak.

>honerva pregnant for 500 years
No wonder she lost her mind

>The implications that Sendak possibly fucked Shiro is there.
You're thinking with your fujo brain.

big if true

Hot.

Why do you assume he's doing things because shes forcing him to? The only thing that's not speculation about it is the fact that his head is messed up and she's spying on them through him. Do you mean the Kral Zera? Because I agree with him that it would've been a missed opportunity if they hadn't taken it. It was a chance to directly, officially, and (mostly because he's a halfbreed) legitimately accomplish part of their goal, that is getting Lotor in charge and doing things from the inside. Do you mean his snippyness, making decisions without the others, and generally throwing his dick around? Out of character yeah, but that doesn't mean she's sitting around whispering things into his brain.

She doesn't need him to protect Lotor. He probably would've done that anyway because Lotor is valuable to their goals. Lotor is also very obviously able to hold his own. In the last episode her main motivations seemed to be getting to Fairyland, something completely impossible for Shiro to do.

You know, I just realized that they had a golden opportunity to expand on Hunk's character a little bit when he was collecting the message data to send to everyone's families. They could have had him talk about his own family, but we just got more Lance.

Do Romelle and the Polluxians even have a realistic chance of appearing in the show at this point?

People always get mad when Shiro takes screen time away from Lance but Lance doing the same to Hunk gets no reaction.

I’ve acrually seen people get mad when the series focuses on Shiro or Keith instead of Lance and they’ll accuse the show of racism and “mistreating Lance and Hunk” but they just use Hunk as a way to cover up their Lancefaggotry.

There’s a lot of ways they couple work Pollux into the series. I was surprised it took the series this long for Lotor to even meet the fucking Paladins. Christ.

Probably. It took a third of the series for Lotor to show up and half of it for him to be interesting. Pollux might tie into the Oriande stuff later on. Or Krolia can be a Polluxian.

Don’t know about Pollux but Romelle is “deep story knowledge” according to Joaquim...whatever that means.

so you think she's not controlling him in any way, but he's irritable, acting strange, doing things behind the team's back, having mysterious blackouts, and confused enough that he confesses to another teammate the he doesn't feel like himself?
Lotor would never have made it to the Kral Zera without Shiro, because the rest of the team flatly said NO. Haggar is absolutely puppeting him when she needs to.

I get the feeling Pollux is massive spoiler territory that will explain a lot of things so they’re keeping it near the end.

>character blacks out and has no memory whatsoever of what happened
>no other characters notice this happen
Hmm, must be nothing.

All right, well I just hope they don't wait too long or else Romelle won't have enough screentime to be an interesting character.

>Or Krolia can be a Polluxian.

Never heard of that theory before but it sorta makes sense.

Look how far Lotor's come in 3 seasons, if she's introduced around 6-7 she will be fine.

She could be like Haggar where she only appears once in a while but each scene makes a strong impression. Would be hard to integrate with a potential Shiromelle romance but if he's truly dead/ascended and she's the only person with the ability to interact with him for a significant amount of time, then it'd become a lot easier to swallow.

>racism
but Shiro is japanese..

>Never heard of that theory before
Because this weird fandom is so obsessed with making Keith and Axca related that they only focus on that aspect.

Axca would also be from planet pollux, maybe Krolia and her would know each other.

Shiro is light-skinned and therefore white etc.

I like to think Shiro and Romelle are trapped in some sort of VLD equivalent to the Pit of Skulls.

Which makes him a "white of color" in the eyes of SJW.

I like the idea of Krolia being Polluxian but I hate that it's tied to bullshit Acxa theories. I think she's just half something that's very humanoid. But Krolia being Polluxian would explain Keith possibly being part-Altean which would be an interesting direction for him to go.

Nips are honorary Aryans.

Keith is Force sensitive too.

Don't you know that Japanese are considered to be honorary whites, user?

They claim it's "colorism" because they need to make up dumb excuses for why Lance is the best thing ever and why Shiro is the literal worst.

Romelle and Pollux are really big events that the average oldfag remembers.

What are he chances that Luxite is from Pollux?

I'm fucking tired of seeing Acxa being forced into Keith theories. Fuck that. She's just one of those honorable warriors.

For all we know, it's McCree who is from Pollux.

Probably. The surviving Alteans landed on Pollux, which then went asplode, and their people became wanderers who mixed with the also homeless Galra, possibly tied to the beginning of the Blade of Marmora (because they realized Zarkon was wrong about the Alteans and everything else).

I think there’s a chance because Pollux seems to be a secret and they said that Luxite came from a planet destroyed deca-phoebs ago.

It's hard to say. Maybe, maybe not. But I prefer not because I'd like planet Pollux to still be around because of what this user says A secret planet would be best choice for me.

I don’t like those theories that make Keith and Acxa related. I just think she’s got some sad backstory of her own which is why she is loyal to Lotor.

Yeah I do think Keith being able to sense that lion could hint at Altean heritage.