George shrinks

george shrinks

I always thought it was strange for this show to be on PBS. Was it even educational?

A lot of pbs shows weren't really educational but at the least, they showed good values that children should have. For George it would probably be the ability to do anything you can set your mind to.

nobody post it

PUNISHED

How many kids got into size fetishes because of this show

>"My name is George. My world is fire, and blood."

perfect (relatively) big girl

and then goes right into my pussy

William Joyce properties are super comfy

I regret nothing.

people get off to this.

God damn Canadian Broadcasting agencies.

I wish Dreamworks's whole "We gotta make Netflix shows out of all the things" got us a better adaptation of the Guardians books.

I saw the thumbnail and wondered why Luffy was riding a grasshopper

This is trash. Gentle big girl friend is superior. See

yeah'!! i watch this as a kkid

lways wish i was a small guy like him

We need someone to write some gentle greentext stuff.

>George gets a girlfriend
>Gets to chill between her tits whenever they go anywhere
Why can't I be George Shrinks?

>tfw

I always remember that one episode where they found a injured rabbit/bird/small creature and then try to nurse it back to health. Then the little baby brother tried to play with it because George what playing around with him and the brother almost ended up killing the animal and everyone got mad at him so he ended up pretty much running away because he felt like everyone hated him and were pissed at him for doing something stupid without thinking and felt like he was a burden on everyone and everything would be better off if he just ran away or died so no one has to deal with him anymore.
I remember that episode.