Elfquest storytime

Last time, the wolfriders were blackmailed into travelling north into Canada. "It'll be worth it, you'll see!" said Grandpa Voll, just before he got shot.
"You're in the wrong neighbourhood, motherfuckers" said some trolls, and fucked their shit up. Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer came to the rescue. Now it's time for tripping balls and an unexpected host.

One-eye is still dead.

Previous storytimes:
Thread 1: issues 01-03,
Thread 2: issues 04-06,
Thread 3: issues 07-09.
Thread 4: issues 10-12,
Thread 5: issues 13-15,

Cutter is dead...-ish

penetrated

Nightfall and Cutter grew up together.

How does a healer replace just the raw volume of lost fluids, flesh or other matter?

?????: "It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit."

the power of smugness brings him back from the dead

maybe not so smug. looks like he got some of his shit together in the years that passed

> Do you share?
ohhh boy here we go

Shoosh, Ember. Dont' be hair-ist.

Ekuar, played by Matt Frewer

noobs. gg no re

git gud
t. Rayek

> slut
> yes. and?

Pike and Nightfall do some theorycrafting
and the Go-Backs have been here just a hundred years

>High-digdig
even Petalwing knows

wrong neighbourhood motherfucker x2 combo

this issue's pin-up is the nastybad high-digdig in a sexy pose. Two-Edge has his own long story-arc, and he's better than his mother at manipulating people, though he's crazier than a shithouse rat himself.

Yikes, page 10 already. Maybe Wednesday isn'ta good night for storytime. Here's hoping the thread's still here when I come back to continue.

Im loving these op

Issue 17: the one with the orgy

In case you didn't think the Go-Backs are the viking elves, Khavi's murdermode face should remind you.

> but aren't wolfrider elves kin to wolves?
what are you some kinda wolf-racist? you think we all look alike to you?

I can't tell if "Pusgums" is an insult, or a genuine troll name.

Rayek you shit

Rayek you... well maybe she deserved a slushie.

Seriously though, the Rayek we met at Sorrow's End was all serious and brooding, now Rayek is still full of himself but he pulls pranks instead of doing mean shit out of spiteful pride.

aw no. you're hippies: "make love not war"

> hippies: make love not war
> Go-Backs: por que no los dos?

I dimly recall that Skywise's image here is often reproduced, including his two friends, though I'm at a loss as to where it would be used safely.

I remember Ekuar gettin' some at this party, but this is the first time I noticed Treestump and Clearbrook : still fully clothed, but taking with faces close in the background.

leeeeroyyy jenkiiiins

once a medic always a medic

wait, how'd Oddbit get here? i thought she, grandma and Picknose escaped

I remember when wow dungeons were this convoluted and interesting. Then they got really linear. Wouldn't make for as interesting a story.

The elves are beautiful, but I do like seeing the variety of faces Wendy can do.

Clearb

sorry got some blood on the keyboard, I was trying to say "Clearbook, jesus christ woman"

ah shit. you tried, Pike

damn Ekuar, even you're a killer

Pin-up of this evil fucker, so evil he's standing in front of the light for his portrait. His reason for taking slaves is the usual avarice that we've seen motivates Picknose, Greymung and Oddbit, but we've yet to be told his reason for the embargo on the palace of the High Ones. His crown is made of elf fingers, if you hadn't noticed.

Going to get a glass of wine, then try go storytime another issue.

> Recaptcha: Your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now
what the fuck google, am I too good at solving your riddles? kiss my tits you a.i. cocksuckers.

Issue 18. the cover's spoiler-y so I'll post it at the end.

In this issue we find out what happend to Vaya, and what happens to Vaya, and someone gets very very upset that elves and trolls are working side-by-side.

hate is toxic waste... literally if you're kinda magic

Good on you, OP. Elfquest can always use a little more love 'round these parts.

I didn't even realize there was a storytime going on. I havent read this in years

the fuck did you just say to me grandma?

> shared a dance
really? Ah, poor kid, sweet on someone he slept with, even if it was a one-night stand. We've been there.

Ekuar must've had six "lessons". he's missing an arm (four fingers, one limb) and one finger from his remaining hand.

been doing this for a week. The older threads may still be alive, I ilnked them at the top of this thread. I have great love for this story, and Wendy & Richard's idealism has had no small influence over my adolescent development.

F

Fuck yes elfquest!

> do I got a sign on my lawn that says dead knifeear storage?
> yes, yes you do

> reduce, reuse, recycle

Wendy playing with the outlines of panels again

trolls gonna report the elves for using wallhax

for someone who's never seen a lock and key, how long would it take them to figure it out? It seems obvious to us, but we've had doorlocks since we were babies so for us it's "always" been there. Things that have been around us all our lives become "obvious" and "intuitive"

keep looking, you'll find Two-Edge's bitcoins I'm sure

do I need to say whose effigy is in the cage of thorns?

> gold because of reflected torchlight
come the fuck on, you lunatic. that's almost as bad as "what have I got in my pocket"

what i said earlier about keys and locks? Two-Edge figured out how to teach people about new tools -- use corpses.

go go wolf/deer rangers
mighty morphin elfy ranger-ers

and dial it back Khavi c'mon

this is not according to keikaku