Pixar hasn't made a good movie since Ratoutille

Pixar hasn't made a good movie since Ratoutille

I'm hungry for some girl cock

shit opinion

Spider-Man Homecoming sucks 3 dicks.

I stopped reading comics years ago, the only exceptions being the Power Rangers books.
I haven’t watched a cartoon since Earth’s Mightiest Heroes ended.
I like most MCU movies, although Guardians 2 is my favorite because of daddy issues.
I love Man of Steel and Batman versus Superman
Big Hero 6 is my favorite film
I write shipping fanfiction. I’ve written fics for Voltron Legendary Defender for Pidge and Lance despite having only seen half an episode. All of my fics involve girls I like with guys I relate with/project onto.

Ratatouille wasn't good and neither was Wall-E

I quite like OK KO

>I love Man of Steel and Batman versus Superman
My man

This board its shit. The only acceptable threads are /shelf/ and the storytimes.

I've felt very meh about every Phase 3 MCU movie except for Guardians Vol. 2, which is much better than the first.

Endtown has always been aimless and mediocre

I really wish their were more fat, older men in Sup Forums

I play Angry Birds

I see too much literal garbage in /shelf/ threads and there are far more many shitty comics storytimed than good ones.

Art style =/= Animation
Comedy =/= Bad
SoL =/= Bad
Lore =/= Good
Complex =/= Entertaining
Fun =/= Buzzword

I am excited for Rampage with the Rock.

I like Optimus with Emergin Swords.

I like Luigi more than Mario.

I liked Spider-Man Reign.

I like Tomasi’s Superman.

I liked Remender’s Uncanny Avengers.

I liked Humphries Green Lanterns.

>I liked Jared Leto as the Joker and his scenes were my favorite in Suicide Squad
>I liked X-Men Apocalyose more than Black Panther and Wonder Woman
>I thought the McDonalds szechuan sauce tasted terrible
>I liked the final season of Samurai Jack

I unironically like TLH.

I don't have a problem with JRJR's art. He draws people way too blocky, sure, but he's still a fairly competent artist, and his artwork hasn't declined anywhere near as badly as some of his contemporaries (Frank Miller's modern illustrations are basically cave paintings).

I haven't seen Over The Garden Wall

obligatory Mr.Enter isn't that bad comment

Depends on the character for me. I liked his Batman and Spider-Man stuff. Not so much his AvS or Superman stuff

I think the recent Patsy Walker AKA Hellcat series is the best thing Marvel's done with the character since they first made her a super-hero back in the day. I will treasure it always.

This should be common knowledge.

These threads fucking suck, and are just an excuse to say stupid shit freely, which shouldn't be necessary since this ain't fucking reddit

Should be =/= is

When I was 8 I had a problem with shitting my pants. I don't know why, but I constantly hid it. I would avoid going to the bathroom at any cost to avoid shitting. I did this thing where when I had to go REAL BAD I I would sit on my heel and it would sort of plug my asshole.

Anyway one day I shit my pants while I was babysitting my sister. I knew I had to take care of it so I told my sister we were gonna play hide and seek. While she was counting in the corner I wihipped off my pants and started to clean my shorts and ass out with my sheets. She came looking for me early and saw me naked.

Anyway she told my parents and they kinda questioned me about it. They asked me why I was stripping when my sister was around. I thought I would get in MORE trouble for shitting my pants as opposed to weird sexual things, so I lied and said I just like being naked around my sister.

My mom specifically kept questioning me after this, asking if I had a boner, ect. I gave in and said yeah, thinking I got away with murder by covering up the fact that I shit myself. For years I had to attend therapy for sexual disorders and never understood how bad I fucked up. I am still sort of "watched" when I am around my siblings. I wish I had just admitted I shit myself instead of backing myself into a corner of sexual absuse.

> I liked New 52 Cyborg Superman alot.
> Except for the facial makeup I liked Apocalypse's movie outfit & armor alot, very Stargate-ish which was appropriate for the character.

>I liked Remender’s Uncanny Avengers.
Same especially the Ragnarok Now arc.

I enjoy waifu-posting

The only reason I watched BH6 was for Tadashi and Hiro and maybe Fred.

This was so much better than black panther and you know it

The only good characters on Star Vs are all either monsters, minor characters, or villains

TLH is waifu shit with no other substance

OK KO ranges from mediocre - Great depending on the episode.

People on this board only like Frozen for the waifus

Capeshit is just that-- shit

I can still enjoy reading comic books!

What is the movie Up?

OK KO is ugly spastic trash made by a fat Urkel nigger and doesnt belong in the same discussion as shows that have actual production values like TLH or Star.

Coco is the best Pixar film since Monsters Inc

Gravity Falls season 2 was pretty good

I've never sat down and read a full comic

Rick and Morty is a great show ruined by its fanbase and Harmon's shitty, overblown ego. But szechuan sauce tastes great.

Any cartoon that relies on shipping as a central plot element is shit

Wall E is a good movie, but I don't understand the love for it

Monsters University wasn't bad

Adventure Time is a great show, but its impact on the industry is one of the worst things to happen to modern animation

We need more great celebrity cartoons like Jackie Chan Adventures

Fairly Oddparents had a much slower decline in quality than SpongeBob, and even now it's occasionally funny

Steven Universe is missed potential: the show

RWBY starts off as a cringey cliche series, but slowly becomes more enjoyable for what it is over time

Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse is fucking hilarious. In a good way

Sup Forums has one of the best communities on Sup Forums, meaning how there is actual discussion and it's not just fags seeking validation for their shit taste.

I unironically love Miles Morales as a character and hope his movie does well this Christmas. I feel his character is less of a "boring PC move" and at worst he just needs some decent writing, maybe some slight characterization improvements. A few good stories with this would get him the momentum/longevity he deserves, beyond "Being the black hispanic kid who is also Spider-Man.)

I don't see any appeal to this show. All I've seen of the art and animation ranges from awful, to mediocre. Nothing about the characters or dynamics seem engaging, fun, or interesting except for maybe Dendy who is a cute. There doesn't seem to be a plot to get hooked on, the action varies from "alright" to poorly choreographed and almost static, and the comedy rarely seems to bubble up beyond "le hilarious fuuny face reaction" or "member strett fiter!."
I've seen so little of the show that I can't say much for the actual writing. I fail to see any value in this trash and I challenge anyone to convince me otherwise.

A large chunk of the 2019 ips involve colored folk and if Sup Forums's reaction to Craig of the Creek has been anything, genuine discussion will be a fucking nightmare, and I think that sucks,just the fact that the overall discussion,no not racebaiting,shit posting and buzzword chucking, but actual discussion is becoming rare,also fandom war faggots are a plague.

The only capeshit I've read is Marvel Zombies and Marvel Zombies Return and I quite enjoyed them. I don't know if V for Vendetta counts. I have no interest in investing time into more capeshit stories.

Spider-Man 3 is good.

I like most of the MCU. Only Thor 1, Thor 2 and AoU have been bad in my opinion.

I still watch Steven Universe when new episodes come out but I grow more and more uninterested as hiatuses las almost a year for 5 episodes that may not be good at all.

I haven't watched Voltron, but evertime a new season comes out I get less interest in watching it because I have to invest more time.

This board is the only place online to discuss western cartoons without it turning into a total autistic rage the second TTG is mentioned.

I haven’t watched any major animated film since Inside Out.

I fucking hate that this board has such a negative take on everything and that fandoms housed in the general threads have to be taking shit from people who don't even watch the shows they're discussing. Like WTF.

I also hate the fact that Nick has a few pilots pitched to them and it's possible that Harpy Gee is gonna take over Panic Planet despite PP being exponentially better than that magical shitfest

These are all fair opinions

Frozen threads needs to be sniped. Have one every oher day at most

I liked the samurai jack ending.

>I also hate the fact that Nick has a few pilots pitched to them and it's possible that Harpy Gee is gonna take over Panic Planet despite PP being exponentially better than that magical shitfest
I agree
>I fucking hate that this board has such a negative take on everything
Disagree. This is the only place where you're allowed to call bad things bad. The "negative take" is purely a result of people being allowed to think and speak freely. Lots of people like things and lots of others dislike the same thing, this is far better for discussion than generals where are just hugboxes for sycophants.

Don’t worry anons, Brianne’s awful shit never goes anywhere.

>Rocko's Modern Life is not something I find much enjoyment in. What sucks is that I love the art style and think Rocko is a likeable character, but something about the humor prevents me from liking it
>movies based on comics are at an all time low, not just capeshit. Compare Conan the Barbarian, the first TMNT movie, Superman, or Burton's Batman to each other and they all feel unique to one another. Even the less impressive ones like Spawn and Schumaker Batman felt unique. Now the MCU and to a lesser extent DCU makes everything feel homogenized, with the last good comic movie being Tintin in 2011
>Speaking of Marvel, the only films I particular like are the Raimi Spiderman trilogy, Blade, and half the Xmen movies, and potentially Hulk
>Ice Age 1 was a great animated comedy and I will defend it to death
>While I love Toy Story 2 to death, something about Toy Story doesn't quite stick with me as well, maybe it's the way Woody acts. I like it, don't get me wrong, but it justs feels off in comparison
>While I agree SU has noticeably declined in quality compared to season 1 and arguably 2, I can't bring myself to dislike or even quit it. I think there is still some great moments, even if the boarders seem to ignore it
>Shard the Metal Sonic is unironically one of my favorite characters ever and him being gone is a great shame
>My top 5 Disney movies are Hercules, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Atlantis, Oliver and Company, and Treasure Planet, in no particular order
>I enjoy Family Guy from time to time
>while I wouldn't say cartoons were better back then, they definitely felt more fun and entertaining on average, though that is possibly nostalgia

>Comedy =/= Bad
With the quality of "comedy" in modern cartoons it may as well be "comedy = bad".
That and the fact people don't know when to stop and think "maybe this scene should be a little more serious" (looking at you, Gravity Falls)

>There doesn't seem to be a plot to get hooked on
>muh plot
Opinion completely discarded

Didn't realize wanting a show to not be a complete slice of life shitfest with next to no reason for why stories happen was such a high standard.

I don't understand Sup Forums's autism about Raimi's movies.
>hurr durr it's cheesy so it's bad
>hurr durr not like muh comics (when same could be said about almost every adaptation)

>Didn't realize wanting a show to not be a complete slice of life shitfest with next to no reason for why stories happen was such a high standard.
>people live their lives and do things without there being some super deep ebin reason for it
>this is wrong
It's not a high standard just an incredibly stupid one.

Massive racist. I mean, I don't know how he got away with half the things he did.

Squirrel Girl wasn't awful

All I've ever seen are people woshiping the Raimi movies like they're gospel on here, minus three of course.

I miss Misty Knight's epic boobies by Acuna...

Pixar's use of "guy you least expect is actually evil" is overused and boring as hell. It's worse when they don't explain shit about their motivation and it's put in the movie simply for shock value.

I rarely ever watch cartoons, I just keep up with them from threads on here

Young Justice's fun, but I honestly prefer Green Lantern or even Beware the Batman more. They seemed less caught up on angst and more experimental.

It's kind of ironic how this board is apologetic for Teen Titans Go, yet it does the same unironic bitching against the new TMNT cartoon.

I actually liked the season three finale of Rick and Morty and how it completely shat on Rick.

Coco deserved to win the Oscar this year, but it doesn't change the fact that half of the nominees were awful.

Cartoons like Steven Universe or the new Ducktales, while flawed, are nowhere as bad we make them out to be. The insane hiatuses have just amplified the impact of those flaws.

I think this place is a good example of hos TTG fans can be just as bad as the TT fans they fight with.
I don't even think TTG is worth all this drama. It's a lot like Friendship Horses in that it's a below average show that got so much more attention than it deserved.
And I don't fucking care about the original TT show. I'm tired of "lol nostalgiafag" being the go to response to criticism for TTG. I have just about 0 emotional attachment to TT though all the TTG shit is actually starting to make me resent the original in a way.

I wouldn't mind living in a world where neither of these shows existed.

Finally, someone who agrees with me. Nearly everyone I talk to wants to fellate Homecoming, but it was bad.

I am angry people bitch about the SW movies but don't give a damn to watch Clone Wars or Rebels when they're the best things to come from our generation because its just "cartoon crap" or "not movies equal not canon"

Ed, Edd and Eddy is overrated, and not that good.

You all have bad opinions about women, and you should feel bad.

Women are barely human and their opinions don't count

I've never liked Peter and MJs marriage.

Joke's on you I also think that Sup Forums generally has shit taste in women.

Comic is a shitty medium and capeshit is even shittier. It is vastly inferior to manga with its retcon / multiverse setting for maximum money grubbing

DC is shitty as fuck -both in comic as well as movies- and only retards like it

Manga is mostly unreadable garbage for retards.

And comics aren't?

The mods on this board are fine when they delete Sup Forumstard threads/posts, but some of them are ridiculously power hungry and give you silly unwarranted bans.

Tangled: TAS is already a better Star Vs. than Star Vs. and I look forward to S2 of it, everyday

Owl House AND Amphibia will be better shows than Star Vs., simply by the virtue of having less obnoxious and more likable MCs. I look forward to BOTH, unlike Sup Forums

Agreed on Star Vs., user - this is why I can't watch reruns of it, honestly, let alone get invested in anything that's going on in it, without feeling like my time is being fucking wasted

The Loud House is just OK - I like (and miss) Harvey Beaks SO MUCH MORE; also, Ronnie Anne getting her own spinoff show just feels so damn unnecessary (no one in her family, especially not pussy-whipped Bobby is all that likable or developed, including Ronnie Anne herself!)

Gravity Falls only reaches its true potential in S2 - I liked Welcome to the Wayne so much fucking more, despite not looking as good as GF

BEST. COMMENT. HERE.

As someone who actually likes Craig of the Creek, yeah - this is pretty sad
Seriously, it's proving to be much better than Clarence (which this show will DEFINITELY make a good replacement for, IMHO.) & We Bare Bears within only 2 episodes; THAT's despite the fact that I still love BOTH examples for being above-average to good SoL shows in their own right

Another good comment; BOTH shows are better than anything the Sequel Trilogy has even remotely given us

Obligatory BS:

>I like (and miss) Penn Zero: Part Time Hero AND Future-Worm!

>Rick and Morty is awesome, Steven Universe is not (Even if SU looks better, in comparison)

>I miss Littlest Pet Shop (2012) and prefer to watch that anyday over that fucking cancerous pony show

>Adventure Time AND Regular Show are BOTH great when there's no romantic BS involved

>Amazing World of Gumball is awesome, but only when it isn't satirizing current events; in fact, ANY cartoon that does this shit mostly sucks, IMHO

Take care, bitches.

same user here OK KO is funnier, smarter, and much more action-packed than Steven Universe in every way possible, although both shows suck when it comes to having a consistent art-style

Steven Universe was only truly good in S1, and even then, it was mostly unfunny BS getting in the way of some decent ideas here & there

Also, I unironically like Sanjay & Craig, Right Now Kapow!, and Pickle & Peanut, despite how bad these shows can be sometimes.

OK, now I'm done - take care, bitches.

1) Unikitty is unironically OK and I have no problems with that being a hit for CN, even if I like their other stuff better.

2) TTG! is not my cup of tea, but I am glad to see more and more people like it, even if I don't - as for the original TT - forget it; I'd rather re-watch Young Justice; hell, I need to give Justice League Action a watch someday, honestly. BOTH are better.

3) You're an idiot, just like Enter, Strider, and anyone like these 2 pussies.

Thank you and farewell.

Not bad opinions (even if I don't agree with all of them) here, user.

Yeah - Frozen's alright, but it is far too overrated. Tangled, BH6, and Coco are better recent/past animated films from the Mouse House, as it is.

I miss Mighty Magiswords

Make that Toy Story 2.

Ashi was a good character that just needed a longer Season 5 without a retcon ending.

Western Animation and the comic book industry as a whole is utter garbage.

Holy Terror isn't bad.

I can't stand all the low-effort copy and paste threads.
>What the fuck was his problem?
>How was this allowed?
>Chad ___ vs Virgin ___
>One will protect you, the rest will try to kill you
>Left or right?

Tara Strong is a talentless cunt that only got work for being a massive whore and sucking off every executive in the industry.

Reducing SU to "that shitty SJW" show pisses me off. At least the derision it gets for its art, plot and characters gives it the respect of being treated as media, instead of social justice abomination to be mocked for its themes.

I haven't watched half of Star Vs's Season 3A because Lint Catcher left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Dark Souls 2 is equal in quality to Dark Souls 1.

Say no more

There are so few genuinely good comics being published right now by DC, Marvel, Image, Dark Horse, IDW, Boom, Black mask, Dynamite, it's actually quite shocking.

Yeah, these accomplish nothing, other than making us look beyond autistic, tbqfh.

As for other stuff:
1) Final Space (so far) >>>>> Bravest Warriors S4; S1 - 3 are great, but the comics are awesome, despite the lack of a concrete ending.

2) Instead of just one, I wish Cartoon Hangover could makes shows out of ALL of these:
>Tyler and Co.
>The Summoning
>Welcome to Doozy
>City Dwellers
>(maybe) The Bagheads

3) There are good Canadian cartoons out there, IMHO:
> The ZhuZhus
> Wishfart
> Atomic Puppet
> Fangbone!

4) I love these threads so fucking much more than anything on Sup Forums. I hope they never stop existing. EVER.

I liked the new Wimpy Kid reboot at first. Then I realized that the only good thing about the reboot is the kid playing Rowley and he got sidelined for a good majority of the movie, everything else about the movie was hot garbage. And why was there a fat fuck version of Markiplier when they could’ve just hired Markiplier himself?

Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents were never good.

Love triangles have no business being in cartoons and reduce the quality of series.

The best cartoon currently airing is Mysticons.

There is nothing wrong with a cartoon having an animesque artstyle.

> The ZhuZhus
> Atomic Puppet

ayyyy

American comics are lowbrow, vulgar and uninventive, and have been so for at least 15 years.
Eurocomics are massively overproducing by printing whatever bloggers with over 10k regular readers send them and the old guard is getting more than stale.
Japanese comics are somewhere between the two.

>manga and comics are different mediums
I get what you are saying but let's just say you didn't phrase it in the best possible way.

I'm addicted to porn and beat it to a cartoon characters constantly but that's still not as bad as all the beastiality sfm I whack it to.

I rarely watch TV and it's mostly some local news. I watch YouTube for more right wing news reporters on world topics and politics, and get my cartoon fix there

I haven't seen black patcher but knew it wasn't going to be great because there is nothing relatable about a prince of a country no one even in universe can visit, with kung-fu and education of batman, with a suit made from cap.americ's shield fighting terrorists

Black Panther is just an okay movie.

The Dark Knight trilogy, all three, are some of the best superhero movies of all time, and Joker and Bane are some of the best movie villains of the past decade. Sup Forums is obsessed with shitting on them because muh action, when the greatness in the movies lie within the development of Bruce Wayne as a character, something no other live action Batman movie even tried. Despite the changes, the trilogy did a great job nailing a lot of the themes of characters and the importance of their relationships to one another. The only real things I didn't like were "I won't kill you but I don't have to save you" and the Talia twist. Everything else felt organic and 10/10.

With that out of the way, Burton's Batman was shit, minus Nicholson, Devito, and Pfeiffer. I never thought a director could possibly make Christopher Walken fucking boring.

Captain America Civil War was dogshit fast food garbage, and wasted a perfectly good opportunity to finally see Cap fight actual fucking bad guys again for more hero vs. hero garbage.

And on that note, Mark Millar is an overrated hack with only Swamp Thing and Starlight to his name.

i hate realistic artstyles in comics, there boring too read especially when i read US comics when it comes to reading superhero comics, there expression are ugly and there speech bubbles are t r a s h

cont. not all us comics are bad but the superhero ones are and mangas are better than us comics

The Last Jedi was good.

Not the best SW movie, but far from the abortion people treat it like.

Nah, fuck off. The Dark Knight trilogy is shit not just because "muh action"
> Joker and Bane are some of the best movie villains of the past decade.
That's genuinely fucking sad
> Everything else felt organic and 10/10.
Lowest standards I have ever seen.

To a much lesser degree, faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums

All boards about entertainment are fucking trash, its a fact of life

AT is not a bad show