Jeb Bush is being strongly considered as Secretary of State. Thoughts?

Jeb Bush is being strongly considered as Secretary of State. Thoughts?

it will never happen, so why think about it?

"Hey, here's the son of one guy who bombed you, and the brother of another guy who bombed you, care to speak with him about your future?"

Could be legit.

Soon

Why?

His own family ran his mark ass out of texas, now he lives in florida surrounded by cubeans.

He's fine where he's at, let him live out his days as a guac slinger

I think the poor guy just wants to retire from the public eye with his turtles and his guacabowles

What the fuck. It's the plan all along.
>Trump and Pence both die in office

Jeb takes the throne. It was his plan all along...

The next government would benefit from Jeb's energy surges.

>not giving him the energy portfolio

That sounds familiar user...

but he totally isn't

this jebposting has to stop, jeb's a cuck and he's finished

Paul Ryan gets the job before Yeb.

Jeb will fuck you up cuck

>He doesn't believe in the JEB SURGE

what a cuck

Secretary of Low Energy.

Jeb will rise, kek will back me up on my claim

George Bush Sr., our sources say, is Trump's top pick for Head of White House and King President, I think this is true our sources say it's true.

Now here's a 2,000 word article about how this appointment will cause the world explode, Trump is the devil amen.

he seems far more intelligent than his brother even though he is far less charismatic

jeb seems to loathe trump more than anyone else who got BTFO in the primaries though. even cruz came around.

Jeb already came up to me and begged me to vote for him. When I told him that the primaries were already over he got a really scared look on his face and ran away.

He should be the Secretary of Good Vibes and Resident Chief Herpetologist.

how can low energy guy be considered for anything?

ケックです

inb4 Jeb high energy nuclears japan just for fun.

>not appointing him secretary of energy so he can make well-needed broad cuts to energy production in order to reduce pollution

Oh shit. Paul Ryan is planning red wedding-style massacre.

Kind of stupid doesn't he have a son that actually endorsed Trump he would deserve a job more then Trump.

Paul Ryan also gave his endorsement of Trump
Sure Paul Ryan is a dickhead but his party first.

> Australia
Only from an Aussie do we get bantz like this, feelsgoodman.jpg

that is genuinely some good shit user

thank you

watch out i think colbert and samantha bee are in here they might steal your banter

I NEED A LINK TO THIS GAME ASAP

Can your compooter run it?

OBVIOUSLY, WHAT KIND OF A STUPID QUESTION IS THAT?

JEB IS A MESS

If Bush and Romney get anywhere near anything, we need to turn out meme magic on Trump and destroy him.

No Jeb, no fucking Romney, and I'd like it if Paul Ryan got the boot too.

The media is trying to meme it. It's not happening, there will be no Bushes in Trumps administration, period.

They after all leaked the Billy Bush "Pussy Grabbing" video so late in the election

the game is qwop, jeb is just a meme image over it

I KNOW

This. Trump gave money to Romney and endorsed him in 2012, and Romney did everything he could to slam Trump down and make him look like shit in 2016
Plus Romney fucked over Kasich for Cruz - not a big deal imo fuck Kasich and fuck Romney, but it shows what kind of backstabbing faggot Romney is.

Romney and the Bushes tried to bury Trump even after the primaries. They should never be in politics again