I'm doing a debate tomorrow about refugees...

I'm doing a debate tomorrow about refugees. I have arguments on why we shouldn't let them in to any country because their culture is shit and the economy would get fucked, but I need more evidence.

Could you help me posting news about rapefugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/six-out-of-10-migrants-to-europe-come-for-economic-reasons-and-are-not-refugees-eu-vice-president-a6836306.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/15/report-hundreds-isis-fighters-smuggled-europe-refugees/
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/15/austria-40-per-cent-islamic-radicals-recently-arrived-refugees/
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/11/jihadis-paris-attacks-europe-refugees/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
youtube.com/watch?v=CFbNglwTTU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just say you'll gas them the second they enter

>Mexican dabaters

Don't worry, it's neither public education liberal cucks or the shit system that are the Political school here. It is an IB class, so I can say this kind of stuff

If your teacher is a liberal fuckhead, just play with his head.

Say that you fear the refugees will face so much discrimination and racism so they shouldn't be admitted in Mexico to avert the agony they would endure from such a fate.

Hi,
Big problem is they have no accessible records. They say they do a background check...but there is no electronic records to check. If they have not previously left the country, and piss ed someone off in a real country...their are no records. Well there might be paper records in some shithole, in some police station, that is unable to be accessed.
We have no idea who they are besides taking their word that they are a good guy...whenever the government says they did a through background check, and only take people that passed, they mean they looked and didn't find anything...

(((Pallenberg)))

Every time.

We don't even know if they are giving their real name...

There is better argument, which does not fit leftist propaganda hence could redpill.
Europe bled in Thrity years war, Napoleonic wars, first and second world wars to come to ideas of democracy, religious freedom etc.
Allowing refugees Europe encourages them to flee the problems which their society is facing. Middle East is never going to be a better and peaceful place, free of religious fanatism and corruption because there is no incentive to fight for that. Why fight for changes if you can just flee to a country where all of that was achieved long time ago? Allowing refugees we ensure that middle east remains the shithole it is (maybe that is the agenda, btw)
I speak from personal experience. I was born in Armenia, then emigrated to Russia and later to Germany. If the trend continues both countries are doomed to fail.

>open the borders
>expand welfare state
>this will totally work, goys

underage

t. full diploma bitch

Sharia law where you can kill a female because they "Brought dishonor" to a family or that its ok to rape females should be a good base as an argument.

I'll see if I can find some statistics but they will be in English

A good argument I've always used for it is something I saw another user use so I'll give credit to him

The way immigration works is like water passing through a water filter there's some resistance but eventually all of it gets through and anything undesirable gets left out

However what liberals are doing is blasting that water filter with a firehose and shouting racism to anyone the points out that the filter is broken

I have another analogy with the paint palette but that is more or less reserved for an argument against multiculturalism rather than just immigration

Racial difference.
Cultural difference.
RELIGIOUS difference.

Add the fact they'll use Mexico as transit point to go to the US which will make Trump double down on his wall the moment some rapefugee managed to cross and go snackbar on US soil.

Wrong approach, that will just make them throw buzzwords at you. Beat them at their own game.

-is it fair to accept only some of the people that were able to pay 10k+$ to get out and didn't drown in the Mediterranean while we leave the poorest to their own devices?
-for each refugee we accept here we could help more than 20 in turkey or Syria. As much as we hate it, the resources we are willing to invest are limited. Wouldn't it be the better option to help as many people as possible with then? Right now most refugee camps in the region aren't able to provide two meals a day, nor basic medical/hygienic service
-by only accepting people with higher qualification you drain the country of its upper and middle class, making it almost impossible to rebuild once the was is over

Don't go the rape, no integration, ghettoization and so on way. You'll loose, or at least they'll think you loose. Show them the absurdity of the situation without giving them any chance to play buzzword bingo.

you have to make an appeal to morality or you'll get rekt
talk about the fake refugees who were never a victim in any war, but receive 'economic refugee' status and talk about your own downtrodden native people and the help they desperately need.

Adding to your argument, Europe should seiously consider "humanitarian recolonisation" of Middle East and Africa.
For example, EU could recolonise Lybia and make it a huge refugee camp with a decent standarts of living.
If they want Europe and you Europe doesn't want them coming in, it should come to them.

They all think that Mohammad is the perfect example of a man, that's all any sane and moral person should need to know about these "refugees" . They're indoctrinating future generations in this nonsense as well. Teaching them that a pedophile was a great dude, this really is a form of child abuse(telling kids that someone who would abuse them is a good guy)

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/six-out-of-10-migrants-to-europe-come-for-economic-reasons-and-are-not-refugees-eu-vice-president-a6836306.html

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/15/report-hundreds-isis-fighters-smuggled-europe-refugees/

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/15/austria-40-per-cent-islamic-radicals-recently-arrived-refugees/

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/11/jihadis-paris-attacks-europe-refugees/

>inb4 Breitbart

Look at the actual sources

also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

Also, look at Sweden and it's open door policy

Malmo is fucking third world

youtube.com/watch?v=CFbNglwTTU8

Refugee camps should be created inside their country's borders.

The UN should negotiate neutral safe zones, create refugee camps, the funds should be redirected to mantaining these camps which should then be defended by the UN against possible agressors.

Also try as best to focus people on the topic: refugees, not illegals catching the refugee wave.

Listen, faggot. You need to structure your argument that causes them to question their own ethics and morality.

Structure your argument around two primary truths.

1.) The wealthy Republicans love the cheap labor.

2.) The Democrats love the votes.

Talk about them being used as pawns to keep wages low. How companies can keep wages low and maintain deplorable conditions for workers.

Claim the money will be better spent on black communities and forgotten citizens of the US, rather than citizens of other countries. "Why are we forgetting our own citizens (the disenfranchised black communities), and focusing resources on others?".

You will not win the left by insulting protected cultures. You will win if you use their momentum against them and poke holes with what they are brainwashed to believe.

Use their energy or reasoning against the opposition. Otherwise they won't listen to a single word you say and look to argue semantics and deepen their own justification for how you are wrong.

Sorry dude you will lose this argument

>Among the politicians who have come out against Syrian refugees is GOP hopeful and Ohio Governor John Kasich. His own state offers a counterexample. In 2012, local refugee services in Cleveland spent about $4.8 million to help refugees get settled in the area. In turn, these refugees had a positive impact on the economy worth about $48 million, a ten-fold return on investment. Refugees, when given the proper support, can be a boon to local economies.