Huh. Really forces your noggin to go a joggin, doesnt it?

Huh. Really forces your noggin to go a joggin, doesnt it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVHuAexB83w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Military target vs Civilian target

really makes me think..

ok then forget twin towers and swap it with pentagon

Because it is very difficult to drive in the camp of those who actually manages the camps.

Because Islam is a religion and not a race.
So anyone can just denounce Islam and "leave" the religion to avoid capture.
Crafty bastards.

it fell like that because no one put out the fire when it spread to the building. you don't need to reach a high enough temperature to melt steel to make the steel lose its structural integrity

It wasn't Pearl Harbour, it was the fact that Japan allied with the Nazi's & a lot of Japanese Americans were fresh off the boat & couldn't even speak English, quite a few of them were caught talking to Japan in codewords, sneaky bastards, FDR made the right choice

If we ever start WW3 with China, Australia & Canada is going to have a real problem with the amount of chinks they have

the internment camps were safe spaces for japanese people to be japanese. since the liberals fear hate crimes against muslims, we should make it policy to make a large fenced safe space in the middle of a desert for muslims

>a foreign government attacks you vs. an international terrorist organisation attacks you
>the response should be the same
burger pls

In one day, it happened three incredible miracle?

skyscraper fell because of the fire inside...

Nowhere, never, no skyscrapers, not collapsed, due to fire, and then just three. Or Americans build their skyscrapers of shit and sticks .. or something's wrong here ..
Are you really so naive kid, or you're in the stage of Denial?

>I don't know a god damned thing about metallurgy

>I don't know that hardened steel doesn't have to reach melting temp to become a wet noodle

>I don't know that all those buildings were designed explicitly to fall vertically to avoid a domino effect

You're wrong, but I'm glad to see Russians around. Think Putin would be agreeable to export a bunch of old Russian guns for civilian sale in the US?

But then they'll be killed by other muslims. So they're stuck there somewhat.

I think he's talking about Pearl Harbor, not 9/11

So.. this little fire youtube.com/watch?v=uVHuAexB83w

enough for melt steel and collapsing building?

Aw, G-man, stop that bullshit please..

Yeah I know. Fuck the camps, round em up and exterminate. Hang them on sight. At least the japs hit a military target. We prolly woulda nuked their entire island into the sea if they hit a civilian target.

Because the official story of 9/11 is so retarded that you have to be mentally handicapped to believe it.

Because it was inside job.

That's not a little fire, my former soviet friend. Go check out what happens to steel when you superheat it.

Once again. Bring a minute examples, when the fire brings down a skyscraper due to "melt steel beams."
Some skyscrapers burnt out to the steel base. No one fell down.
And in New York they collapsed.
So I repeat the question, "why in the New York City building skyscrapers of shit and sticks?"

I like your thinking op

The pentagon was also targeted on 9/11

He's not arguing that the US government/jews didn't do this. We already know they did. He's arguing that steel can bend and twist without reaching a complete melting point.

I know, but admit it, no one thinks about the Pentagon when they think in 9/11

Don't get my hopes up OP

I think its in their religion that they can arbitrarily revoke it to avoid capture but then spread it again when the danger is gone.

Makes it worse then, shouldn't bother with camps, only with their extermination.

Since Muzzies think the US is racist and whatnot, why don't we send back to the middle east?

Jet fuel burns hotter than your average building fire ya drongo

>what happens to steel when you superheat it.
Incidentally, I am writing out of the city of Novokuznetsk. Metallurgists City.
I know perfectly well what happens to steel when heated.
And I'm not too lazy to ask you again.
What a wonderful miracle happened September 11, 2001? When the fire melted the beams and collapsed buildings, but nothing like this has happened in any fire skyscraper, neither before nor after.