Mfw most living organisms on earth will be dead within the next few centuries because of climate change

>mfw most living organisms on earth will be dead within the next few centuries because of climate change
>mfw we'll be known as the generation that did nothing to stop it

If we start now, we can be known as the generation that guaranteed it.

There is no causation there if that's what you're implying dude

Ahahahahaha!

>in 4 billion years the sun will become a red giant that will evaporate the oceans, burn away the atmosphere, and heat up the earth's surface making it completely uninhabitable

Life's fucked no matter what

>Climate Change
>Real

Top kek

The oceans will be dry fields of salt, and every available resource will have long since been used abused and fgone long before 1 billion gets here.

>he doesn't realize that natural selection will just be at play again and that our children will evolve to adapt to higher CO2 environments

>Pump over 6 gorrilion green house gases from industry and automobiles into the atmosphere over 100+ years
>No effect at all

Pleb.

This. Faggots die. Winners adapt and Evolve. Survival of the fittest.

Few centuries, sorry OP no. Gonna be sooner than that. The thing everyone is missing is how viruses, bacteria, and fungus are able to spread into areas that have no defenses. The other thing is everyone is bitching about CO2 science, when methane is already in a unstoppable feedback loop. Good luck young anons. Never been so happy to be an oldfag, I'll be dead before it all goes Mad Max.

And I'll be kickin it 6 feet under, why would I give a shit, they'll be dead soon as well anyway.

Shit, if only we had some kind of organism that would absorb the carbon dioxide and produce breathable gas.

If something like that existed, it would surely explode in number to take advantage of the high CO2, once again trapping the carbon and stabilizing the atmosphere.

I'll be dead so I don't care

Every extra molecule has less effect than the last

this man gets it.

>CO2fag, mfw methane.

I'd rather save the white race than most living organisms.

Don't be a retard. Greenhouse effect is just a lie fabricated by the rich leftist thinktanks.

Yeah, I'll miss ya.