How do we make Sup Forums great again?

How do we make Sup Forums great again?

BAN ALL THE Sup Forums POSTERS

Get rid of our shitty janitors. You know shit is bad when fucking Sup Forums has better janitors than us.

Make anime posts outside Toonami a bannable offense.

But user, dont you like being banned for talking about the Black Panther movie?

when a good cartoon comes out

Remind everyone that "Sup Forums is love" used to be said without a hint of irony

>split comics and cartoons
>have gr15 and the anti furry law not affect the new cartoon board
>new cartoon board allowed to host generals
>wait 3 months
profit.

Go away Reddit.

More Katia threads!

Ban live action threads or make some kind of general for DC and Marvel movies and show so Sup Forums can shitpost there and we don't have to see 20 movie threads everytime there a new MCU or DCEU movie

Do what Sup Forums did and just let the shitposting run free. Not this nazi shit where you can get banned for posting racist shit

Ban Xfags, Gwenpoolefags and Punisherfags

>new m*ds
>new janitors
>ban all loudnigger threads
>ban all elsa threads
>limit star threads to two a month
>limit raven threads & the like to one a month
>strictly regulate waifu threads
>actually enforce global rule 2
>limit capeshit threads, they're borderline Sup Forums-tier
I'm open to additions

Obnoxious racism(the "magic nigger" pasta in BP threads) are banned but casual racism is protected here. I've seen a mod remove a post clowning some Sup Forumsack for going on with their usual "le SJW ruined Marvel!" spiel.

Oh and I almost forgot
>ban stormfags and tumblrinas

Sup Forums must remain Sup Forums we are a unique board and should assert our unique identity, instead of being a trudging ground for the two far ends of the political spectrum that have literally nothing to do with comics or cartoons

Merge /mlp/ with Sup Forums for a couple months to scare off all the normies.

>Replace the janitors and mods

Faggots want to pretend they do Sup Forums-tier modding until their personal feelings come into play. BP success threads shouldn’t be removed because some faggot janitor hates the movie.

>Let us have fun

Who the fuck cares if we have a “who can beat Jiren” thread if it stays on topic?

>Ban all Twitter shit

Nuff said

NO!
They did that to Sup Forums and the ponyfuckers never left. Do not be deceived, /mlp/ is a boardkiller

I'm an actual fascist but Sup Forums should stay on Sup Forums not everything has to be about jews and niggers. Sup Forums threads frequently devolve into tumblr vs Sup Forums arguments, it's like we're the last battlefield of that autism from 2014. That said don't ban any and all racism cuz that's gay as shit

This but unironically

>I'm an actual fascist

Edgy.

>/mlp/ is a boardkiller
I don't see what the problem is.

Sounds good to me desu,the horsefuckers and fluffier help keep trash cozy.

Ban Live action adaptions. They've gotten out of hand. Cartoon and Comic reaction images only.
This except ban Toonami threads too.
Jesus even for a namefag this is retarded.

Gonna have to do better than that for your (you)

make a capeshit board /su/-superheroes

nuke it and start over.

t. Doesn't know what fascism is
I mean they're still subhuman leftist but if you think it's "edgy" you're retarded.

Nah it’s edgy.

A little perspective might help. Your favorite thing is *not* the be-all-end-all of the medium. Other folks have the right to hate it. The thing you hate is *not* worthless, irredeemable crap. Other folks have a a right to like it. Talking about comics and cartoons is fun. No comic or cartoon ever made, good or bad, is worth shitting on people over. And if you you think shitting on people is fun in and of itself, well, you have my genuine pity. There are other boards more suited to that, y'know. Check 'em out.

To be honest, I think Sup Forums is pretty much as civil and topic-intensive as Sup Forums gets. God knows I wouldn't stick my nose into any other board here...

Ban all SU posters and any thread containing "shipping"