Marion Le Pen and Natalia Poklonskaia meet up

sputniknews.com/politics/201611171047543244-poklonskaya-le-pen-crimea/

What timeline is this ?
What's next ? Duterte and Bachar ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyPkMJuNUXA
twitter.com/PoklonskayaNV/status/799216804061069312
youtube.com/watch?v=ARSWmzlKZYI
globalnation.inquirer.net/149763/duterte-already-in-peru-may-meet-with-putin-xi-on-saturday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you will live long enough to witness meme singularity and the collapse of their reality

Predicting that Marion Le Pen will be elected and will be followed by France acknowledging Russia's control of Crimea and eastern Ukraine.

>Duterte and Bachar ?

yes please

Natalia has my favorite, cutest hairstyle for a woman now. She looks even better than before. And it really suits her slavic hyper-cuteness.

What I love about this is that it shows that Russia and various nationalist parties have been paying attention to anti-globalist meme culture, and know who our waifus are, and are smart enough to use these memes of reactionary real femininity for maximum rallying power and propagandic effect.

step back hags
new queen of pol comiing through

>be followed by France acknowledging Russia's control of Crimea and eastern Ukraine.
lol nigger

nobody in France gave or gives a fuck about Crimea and Ukraine. We're one of the most politically apathetic country in the world.
Literally the only way we could have a revolution is the government trying to ban Facebook.

Like I can imagine Putin's top propagandist saying "Sup Forums will love this, will score much points for Russia"

I mean that's actually what's happening here.

>that hairstyle

No fucking way.

>inb4 the British 'mommy' user

Calling it now. Trump's victory is blamed on social media by idiot libs. EU clamps down hard on kikebook. France flips out and revolts out of the EU.

I should work on some Marion GIF...

>when you giving prosicutie oral underneath the desk while she's doing an interview

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

When did Natalia change her hairstyle? Looks cute tb quite h senpai

i want to lick mummys asshole

twitter.com/PoklonskayaNV/status/799216804061069312

Why did they meet though?

Marion's leg ?

I wish that would happen

Normies in France outnumber everybody and are fucking unsufferable: They act as if life was an American 80s sitcom.

But I believe France is too cucked to big companies and money to do anything drastic against those.

She is Russia gurl, no? I see her pic. Very sex she be. I want do fak with her. Someone plz send nude pic. My WhatsApp number 420420420.

Marion is working on an instutitional reform to change the system. She was probably here for advices.

Nationalist propaganda. To bring together two popular symbols of the new reactionary movement.

It signals their combining powers for a new anti-globalist movement. They're Voltron-ing up.

bob is excellent

So which theory does this meme event go with?

>US arm lobbies/Clinton wanted war with Russia because resources and money, but Russia just wants to chill and become the new Canada by focusing on interior economy

>Russia is just pretending to be nice so they can fuck the states unilaterally when the right time comes, because they know they could lose that war

>Jew
>Queen of Sup Forums

MUMMY IS A CUTE!!!!

Hello? Why hasn't anyone noticed this?

we smelled it, don't worry pajeet

mummy is hotter

no shes a filthy coalburner.

mummys asshole must taste like vanilla ice cream

How many women do you think I raped this morning on my way from the designated shitting street?

Does mummy knows how to take care of scared lambs ?

>no shes a filthy coalburner.
le failed meme
debunked already

You made Marion very sad...

mommy is 35
that's like 60 in russian years she's gonna be dead soon
the french nazi is at least young

She has potential. But God, her genotype is atrocious, she looks like she is half-retarded.

Why mush french sound so guttural and full of slurring?
MFGA when?

MUMMY LOVES ALL ANIMALS

All of you are fucking retarded. You made her famous for no reason. Just because you thought she was pretty. You didn't even know who or what she was. Sup Forums does wonders though. I think you were the ones who got her into the Duma. Otherwise she was just a nobody. And you still haven't answered my question. How many women did I rape this morning on my way home from the designated shitting street?

She can speak italian if you like
youtube.com/watch?v=ARSWmzlKZYI

And her laugh is adorable

She is just one of us

globalnation.inquirer.net/149763/duterte-already-in-peru-may-meet-with-putin-xi-on-saturday

If we can get this bitch into a seat of power surely you can manage to get your poo into the loo for once pajeet

lesbian sex r34 when

Ten?

Soon enough, I'm sure.

> be russia
> support white nationalism in EU
> ban white nationalism in Russia

this

shes a single mother, gross.

i want to eat mummys doo doo logs

>The bed creaked, and she felt Natalia's warm body intimately close to her. "So what will it be Madam Le Pen? Shall I take you?" Natalia abruptly stuck her fingers between her soaking folds. "Or shall I tease you?" Then, as fast as she pushed them in, her fingers were no longer in her.

She repeated her whimsical question in Le Pen's ear. Every word was emphasized with a thrust of her fingers and then swiftly pulling out. It drove her wild, the constant brief moments of pleasure followed by that accursed denial of her wondrous fingers. The mantra Natalia was whispering in her ear became embedded in her head.

We are witnessing the Sovereignty Avengers forming.

Marion isn't running for the presidency, her aunt Marine is.

No. She's still very pretty, but longer hair suited her better

To beat the Jew, we must become the Jew

THANK YOU MISTER TRUMPETS

Farage, Trump, and Duterte go for a drive-by shooting tour around the world.

It's like this Universe was created for Sup Forums

>How many women did I rape this morning on my way home from the designated shitting street
Whatever the last 2 digits of my number is will be the amount of girls you raped.

>he thinks the 26 year old is going to be president and not the aunt, who is actually the party leader

when you rape a filthy hindu bitch while shes taking a shit do you plug her asshole with your dick or let the curry spray?

Why even live

I let the curry spray. Nice to have all that gorgeous brown stuff over my legs.

Bayot? Please call me if you are. +91 420420420.

Once I tried using a toilet in my cousin's house. It wasn't worth it, I tell you. You guys are missing out a lot. Privacy while defecating sounds barbaric to me.

Confirmed 2.3 inch uncircumcised dick here. Send me vitalstats of yours.

>tfw you'll never have a chance with any qt patootie

Kek just please kill me now

why does that blonde girl's hair turn brown near the scalp? is she naturally brown haired and hasn't dyed her hair in a long time?

how in the fuck is she this adorable?!

Mummy's cutest when she's angry

She still looks great, but this new hairstyle makes her look older.

I guess it's a good move for her career, she wants to be taken seriously and doesn't really care about being cute.

It's still cute.