What's wrong with degeneracy?

What's wrong with degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing

In essence it's bad decision making. So it would most likely lead to the death of a species. Like us humans.

anime is mostly non degenerate

Anime is everything degenerate on earth, what isnt degenerate with sexing little girls?

They're not degenerate, they're just drawn that way

they are the purest representation of love on this earth

>ID : Rsa

The primary issue, is that anime creates flawless ideal mates to appeal to males but has no real way to continue the species. Men who desire companionship beyond a moist hole no longer search for a real woman and the only males who will exist are those who just breed with no real thought.

degeneracy is good decision making if the goal is to benefit, pleasure, or otherwise entertain yourself, forsaking the benefits of all else.
degeneracy at its core is simply worshipping yourself and being selfish, much like how satanism at its core is simply worshipping yourself and being selfish.
you answer to none but yourself, you do not believe in divine punishment, and you do not adhere to morals or principles or traditions or values beyond those that benefit yourself personally.

thus it can be concluded, degeneracy = satanism = everything that is selfish

that hurts

plz AI gf fast

Degeneracy is wrong. Now whether spending time on anime-related interests is degenerate is a different question. Allowing any interest that is mere entertainment to affect your lifestyle to the degree that it pervades it and you become a less functioning member of society as a result, is without doubt degenerate. As with many things, moderation will keep practices from becoming unhealhty.
If you find anime, or a specific genre or quality of it, to be inherently degenerate, you're going to have to prove that watching it will influence the behaviour of a viewer to his or her detriment.

degeneracy is degenerate

absolutely nothing m8

Wrong. Women conform to normal distribution just like everything else out there. The majority are moist holes, but statistically speaking there are several perfect shinobus out there, up for grabs. Men who desire companionship either search for a real woman (majority) OR settle for 2D (rare). As a result you get a new bell curve representing their offspring, with the majority being a result of breeding with no real thought, and with several persons being born out of perfect relationship. Of course the kids of those who gave up on the search aren't even there.

Child Fucker Onizuka

when ur a degenerate you will never realize your dreams, only memes

There is nothing degenerate about pedophilia as long as the little girl is your wife

Nothing degenerate about finding hundreds year old vampires sexy.

this.

I remember seeing this for the first time in the animu, and getting massively disappointed.

Did he think her vagina was made of iron and lined with shark teeth?

Look at Japan.

i think he was a autist

Degeneracy reduces the overall target of society
It lowers social expectations and after a while you have SJW roaming the streets
When you do degenerate things you need to be aware that you are actively lowering society and need to make sure to contaminate the rest of society as little as possoble

>third economy in the world without resources
Degeneracy must be great.

Well, the cyborg should've done what had to be done: rape the tard out of him. I think a good shock to the system would slam the reboot button on his brain. I can't see someone that autistic getting any worse.

Japan is in fact handling degeneracy very well
By standardizing the way you can be degenerate and making sure it impacts society as little as possible

Even if it's done on what you believe to be good principles of decision making it does however subject ones self too much often to stimuli that lead to a sense of emotional wellness that is rather just a greater sense of satisfaction, and if your world view or emotional state is simply satisfaction than you are subject to emotional issues and mental illness triggers given your state is easily fucked by you just not being satisfied.
The higher your highs the lower your lows.

it is inevitable that this path to utter degeneracy and selfishness will always resolve with the dopamine being insufficient to entertain or further please you in the end, leading to a miserable and hollow existence once you run out of activites you enjoy

Yupiel-sama is too great

>French/German/Russian degenerate alliance
This cannot stand. America needs to be let in.

>3dpd

Its true also in the sense that the more you flesh out your sense of satisfaction the less your previous joys satisfy you and as thus you need to look for greater means of entertainment or even taboo ones. Which is partially why degerates do seem subject to a fall morally speaking.

>tfw you will never be able to put your cock into a 2d waifu, and you're too fat and gay to put it into a 3d one

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI

Interesting. So in the hypothetical scenario in which every member of a society were able to hide any hint that suggested that they engaged in any activity regarded as degenerate from each other, it wouldn't matter however perverse or reprehensible they acted in secret?

Degeneracy erodes morality. Freedom and morality are directly proportional.

>tfw you will never be raped by an cyborg to cure your autism

The economy went down as soon as anime was made mainstream in the 80s.

No, but the day is rapidly approaching when you can rape a cyborg

It does matter
You need to make you sure don't corrupt yourself and those around you
Otherwise you get the perversion of the pizza party

Even if you hide your own degeneracy you are still subject to the side effects of it, in other words you may begin to act upon a newly acquired world view, and then this atitude you project gets incorporated into society's attitudes as well given the attitudes gained from degeneracy can be sometimes beneficial to one's self in terms of how it allows you to cope, and there will aways be need for coping. However there are destructive forms of coping which are often ones tied to degenerate atitudes.

suzuka-sama a best.

>ywn feel her feet on your dick

why even get up in the morning.

The economy went down when the bubble burst in the beginning of 90s. It's still the third in the world.
And mainstream anime is hardly degenerate. They are long-running children's cartoons, not late night otaku shows.

because it substitutes cheap carnal pleasures with true wholesome happiness.

You niggers are onto something here. Neovictorianism comes to mind.

I think this is why witches lived in the forest.

>tfw want to make a world were little girls can live freely and do whatever just like in my animes
>know it will lead to deep degeneration of society
Just fucking end me

Nothing

some are fine

Mooooooods

>furry+gay

Because diddling underage boys was one of their favorite hobbies?

This is the truth here. People who grow up in the west jerking off to hentai have a bizarre perception of the youth in Japan viewing anime the way they do. Children's animation in japan is completely vanilla. They just don't share our taboos regarding sex to the same degree. Can you blame them? Look at the Catholics. They're fucking obsessed!

Thats just a toy user

Is fucking nignogs degenerate?

say what you will but shows like cardcaptor sakura are more degenerate than even adult western animation

more like eating them. Pizza?

That's not a furry m8. That's a monstergirl, which is the watered down weeb faggot version of furries with anime human faces.

Even pic related is closer and it's fucking Majin Buu

more, leaf

There is nothing more degenerate than western adult animation

I don't know about that. I imagine a string of orgasms is worth a bit more than a meal, even if it is tasty.

She's old as fuck nigga

DEGENERACY FOR THE DEGENERACY THREAD

S.source?

y e s

Don't know. Pretty sure it's one of Zone's Teen Titans parodies. Probably the Raven one where she gets fucked by Slade.

if dude on the right reproduced, it's more than most people here will every do tbqh.

tru

It's degenerate

This thread is living proof of why every white person should be fucking GASSED.

Feels good to not be white.
You're not any close to whiteness either, шпpoт.

which is why making anime real should be a top priority

Nothing wrong with degeneracy

the appropriation of it

Nothing degenerate about anime, 2d girls are pure.

Eww, gay.

Are those ass genital warts?

> headlessposting will be lost to time as only a few 8/v/ anons remember it
> /bane/ will be a thing of the past
At least the fire always rises, the Master Plan will never die

Everything. Based on every post here, it looks like only white countries want degeneracy. Hope you all either die, accept Islam into your life or go back to real Christianity.

Yeah, i'm barely white, i have ancestry that can be traced to mongolia ayy lmao

Pretty sure those are just drops of water.

>what isnt degenerate with sexing little girls?

They aren't real. This is the main difference between us and the Democrats

Water droplets.

If you don't find pic related cute you're most likely gay

for me, I think it is wrong because of having or existence of potential.

Let's say If I were crippled, autistic or hideous person I wouldn't give a fuck nor try and masturbate endlessly to most degenerate things daily. That's why I've quitted femdom, and trying to quit foot fetish.

snail>monkey>bat
Getchur facts straight.

>Shinobu she is acutally an over 500 years old blood sucker
>offtopic
>stays up

>Hilloli she is actually an over 50 years old blood sucker
>Sup Forumsitical
>deleted

k

Its a symptom of great wealth blinding the people from their inborn nature.

Shit art tbqh senpai.

hot desu

shut up and post more lolis

sorry

use your imagination

All men are lolicons

are u a degenerate trap?

Oh no that's not me, that's my friend in these pictures.

Anime is love.

2d wwaifuism is best waifuism, I can never be attracted to 3d girls.

Kuro a best, also Sup Forums are monster girls degenerate?