It's not fair !

>it's not fair !

Thoughts Sup Forums? This is the recent trend liberals are sharing on facebook

it raises a fair point regardless of trump and hillary desu

most Californians are faggots so they count less

This is an outrage. A vote from Wyoming should be worth atleast 5000% more than a vote from Cuckfornia.

>liberals complaining it's rigged
now the shoes on the other foot

Is there a rule against posting the same thread over and over and over? I've seen this thread 3 times today, and several times yesterday and the day before.

Thats really rich coming from California, a guaranteed 55 electoral votes for the dems every time.

I just assume all these infographics against the EC were made by a butthurt commiefornian or Jew Yorker who wants complete control of the nation and cant stand that the unwashed states havr a say in things

wyoming has a better per capita gdp, for starters

regardless of the political spectrum for a moment, this is retarded. you'd be saying the same thing if cali was a red state and wyoming was blue

living in california thats still too much california is worth

Electoral college votes should be determined by how much money the state generates for the federal budget.

If it's a net cost for the federal government then they just get 0.

Of course, when the liberals lose, it's absolutely unfair. it's Nazism. Evil misogynistic homophobic bigoted Nazi strategy.

Good. Californians are worth much less than the average denizen in Wyoming or Idaho or other patriotic red states.

>Wanting California and New York to decide every election ever
Fuck off with this shit. I live in California and I'm so fucking thankful for the electoral college. It's fucking ridiculous how many illegals we have here that do go and vote, ensuring this state will forever be blue because they want more gibs

You forgot that the average Californian is a subhuman, so it is only natural their vote count as less.

California should be worth 0 votes. Wetbacks ruined an otherwise great Red state.

illegals shouldnt cojnt at all

Its protects us from mob rule i.e New York and California deciding every election, our founding fathers saw this coming and put the EC to avoid it.

It would be a load of horseshit that libtard states who do not enforce voting laws and allow fraud and illegals to vote decide everything for te country.

That is retard my limey friend

If you don't like being worthless Californian then move to Wyoming lol

Fuck California. Everything there is shit, particularly the laws and people.

the land would be OK if huge corporations, niggers and leftie faggots weren't shitting it up.

The people don't elect the president, the states do. That's why the electoral college is winner takes all and not based directly on population.
The sate chooses, not the people.