twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goodnight sweet prince.

F

What does?

I don't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

wow.

google faking people now.

You thought i had lost, goyim? I'm just getting started.

F

Fuck. I hope this isn't true maaan.

He is our HEROOO!

Damn. Really makes yah contemplate.

Anyone who thinks this man is still alive after the election is retarded.

RIP Assange, you kinda sorta did your part.

this is video artifacting

assange is dead tho

F

+This
youtube.com/watch?v=GuZGK7QolaE

Remember you said that.

Remember that you effectively proclaimed everyone else a retard, thus reducing yourself to a retard since you're wrong.

Told you.

She hasn't found me yet, don't worry bros.

Yeah, okay, I'll bite just this once Swedecuck. Where is your proof that he's alive, considering he got shut the fuck down within a week of the election?

I'll wait.

Video editor here.
What you see in the video is a regular transition to make the speech appear more smooth.
There is no fake person trickery here. Just regular video editing that everyone does.
Nothing to worry about.

Nothing to see here Goyim!

Glad to hear Mossad!

>win election
>lose wikileaks and assange in the process
well fuck.

Miley Cyrus is one too.

Time to take the final redpill, Sup Forums. Xenos are among us.

But they had two cameras in the interview. One on the old guy, one on Assange.

Why morph his fucking face when you can just use the other angle?

>video editor here

>There is no fake person trickery here. Just regular video editing that everyone does.
>Nothing to worry about.
Fuck off kike

Fuggggg

time to go innawoods. Ted kacynski was right

Actual video editor here. If this were true, every part of the image would do this, instead of only the highlighed zones, and maybe a part of his hair if I'm seeing correctly.

It also happens in the middle of a fucking sentence so explain that. Kill yourself Italian shill

Hubris, maybe?

Maybe they want us to know. It seems like every false flag event has some shit that is so incompetently done you think they want you to know they are fucking with you. Because normies miss this type of shit and think you're crazy if you tell them.

kek knows the truth

Is there any more evidence in the video? It looks like they just cut out extra examples after 'white trash', he might have trailed on with a few more that they didn't want to put in.

For Kek sake!
>F

Not every part looks like it because it's almost all static and simple blocks of colors and the interpolation algorithm can manage simple blocks of colors but his eyes and tie are complex and moved more than any other part in the image.

It's not in the middle of the sentence.
If you listen carefully it's in between two sentences, it's almost certainly a very small cut done while Assange paused for a second, everyone does this, seriously.

Sometimes they only have one camera, so they record the questions being answered, then make a separate recording of the questions.

Im the real actual video editor and what you're seeing in video is reptile man yes

Kek names the jew

>Nothing to worry about.
You could have used a more subtle shill phrase.
I too am a video editor.
Why the fuck would they be using a transition mid word, not even mid sentence? It would make absolutely no sense for a transition here, and has all the markings of distal face mapping.

>You make me sick, nobody is falling for your lies. Go back to derail and posting CP on the Eyes Wide threads.

good luck through all that torture julian

we'll appreciate the memes

CIA please.

See It's between two sentences.
They cut a fraction of a second and applied an interpolation effect to make the transition smoother but if you carefully examine it it doesn't look.
Really if you look at any edited footage it looks exactly like it, everyone is being replaced?

Kek confirms Jews did it

explain the transition at 1:50

>Donald Trump is an example
>inb4 Donald Trump confesses on video for murder and Hillary is put into the White House.

OK, thanks for the information noah.

so... wait, if this video is fake, then is he really dead?

skinwalker confirmed

It could be RT trolling us. Yesterday I watched a video where some general was talking about ww3 and the audio would cut out at certain points when he was about to say something juicy. Or at least it seemed that way because the audio cut out. RT loved doing that shit.

t. shalom shlomo goldberg

K.. Keep me posted

FBIanon here. He's still laying low. No real idea where he really is.

I edit videos and this post is total bullshit. You have to target a specific part of the video too make it do what its doing. Normal editing will not cause that effect.

It's all staged for your consumption

yeah
F

F in the Fth

Goodnight sweet prick.

In what video? there's nothing on the one I have at 1:50

Amazing!

i didn't believe it.... fuck

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

on a side note, easily falsifiable video is good news ! it means it won't be as readily believed just because it's a video. Soon video won't be accepted in the court of law. A new age is upon us....

but damn, I liked him. He's probably not dead, they're torturing him as we speak...fuck

hes ether dead or being tortured until they can mind control him.

never forget the leak wizard

show me another example then dago cunt

I've done the same in the past, but it's placement has no purpose unless they wanted to cut out a response Assange had and replace it with another. The hand in the corner does seem like the entire frame was transitioned, yes, but why? Everyone thinks he's dead, any editor with half a brain wouldn't dare throw in subtle transitions like this without expecting heavy flack.
>I'm just giving you lip service. I assume you are the same Italian that shilled the thread about singularity/gaslamping earlier and derailed it about some outdated computer.

F

>Huh...really makes you think.
>BUMP

He is mine now, he rots in the darkness as will your entire world.

(((Italian)))

Goodnight sweet prince

OK. NEXT MOVE IS TO FAKE TRUMP SAYING NIGGER AND BOOM ITS OVER. SLAM DUNK. GAME SET MATCH

>ITT: people who have not a single clue how video compression works

This looks like a very common video compression error. There are plenty of YouTube videos explaining how it works, look them up.

>really makes you think

Yes. Really makes me think some anons should inform themselves on video compression artifacts.

Their probably torturing him for info(sources). If he turns up dead. We need to figure out how.

Then why did the Italian shill try so hard to convince us it was a transition?

Oy vey

>Their probably torturing him for info(sources).
he wouldnt know any info though. he'd know that theyd torture him so hed have made sure he had no idea about his own deadman switch.
>If he turns up dead. We need to figure out how.
he probably wont turn up ever again, unless they are able to break him and mind control him/switch him with a body double.

they took him like a month ago, hes probably already dead 2bh

>everyone is being replaced?
now you're getting it

even trump?

she just got 10x hotter

Video errors always have some of the following and 100% of the time they have the last of these features:
>blocks of colour that were not part of the affected region for minor errors
>large amounts of grey for major errors
>a lack of movement where there should be movement
>instantaneous or patchy recorrection to normality

Instead you have no colour changes, nothing freezing in place, and interpolated recorrection to normality.
It's not a compression error.

Give me a link to the original source of this.
So I know this isn't bullshit.

The sad part is that they kill him and script it. So the general public will just shrug and be on with whatever. I dont think the techniques you mention are possible.

smdh... adding insult to injury, this is the video where they cuck him and make him say "I actually feel bad for Hillary Clinton..."

>I dont think the techniques you mention are possible.
well body doubles have existed for all of history, and its easier now than ever because of plastic surgery.

as for the mind control shit, theyve been working on it since like 1950, theyve probably figured it out by now. wouldnt be hard to think that between torture and drugs they could completely break him mentally.

they probably just killed him by now though, and have body doubles.

Editor here. This is actually a compression glitch

The Assange thing 100 percent is not.

Assange! No!

THIS JUST IN

JULIAN ASSANGE SEEN TAKING MONEY FROM PUTIN HIMSELF, WHILE WRITING FAKE EMAILS AND RIGGING THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION , WHICH HE HAS WRITTEN A SIGNED CONFESSION TO.

MORE BREAKING NEWS. JULIAN ASSANGE HAS KILLED HIMSELF. HIS SUICIDE NOTE READ "I was a mistake".

Wtf I hate Drumpf now!

#Stillwithher

Feels bad man, he believed in pol, and we got him killed.

Should we start apologizing to the reptilian tinfoils?

how will we even know what's true anymore when this takes off?

F

>how will we even know what's true anymore
we dont
>when this takes off?
if this is being reveled to us now, it means those kikes have had it for probably at least a decade. its already taken off

$3.30 shekylls have been deposited in your account.

All CTR payments will be issued via cheque/advancement.

He's dead.

If you can't figure out that the interview was a fake edit with catch-all answers then there's no hope for you.

Alright you inter-dimensional traveling faggots, portals closed!