>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEpkv8MbqB0&
cbc.ca/news/business/trudeau-canada-investment-summit-foreign-morneau-1.3849202
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

>Lefties are now digging up exit poll conspiracies again to say that Hillary actually won

These people are desperate, exit polls in this country are trash

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=JEpkv8MbqB0&

conan didn't have a problem with trump in 05. weird how he changed once he ran as a republican.

>And she's not even a conservative!
that's the problem

What do we do about Heat Street, lads?

She looks like a skpe.

First it was the Gore MUH POPULAR VOTE, then it was Kerry MUH EXIST POLLS. Just ignore them. Don't give them attention.

Irrelevant.

This thread is for reminiscing about how great a choice Mike Pence has been.

Remember during the debate when Pence said
>“Come on, senator. That was even beneath you and Hillary Clinton. And that’s pretty low.”

How will Trump deal with entropy and the eventual heat death of the universe
>inb4 no sufficient data

Is spam not prohibited?

EVERYONE loved Trump before the election

No idea what that is or why I should care.

Pence is the perfect armor for Trump.

The lefties won't lose any of their precious social issues with Trump, but Pence would instigate an all-out Crusade against them.

Time travel hax.

'Member when we thought we'd get the 99999999 and 1000000000 get on Election Day?

'Member?

Let it die
Glenn Beck is a sell out and (((Louise Mensch))) is a cunt and anti-trump.
The publication is dying anyway.

We were wondering if such a thing were possible. I was there.

>mfw butthurt lefties can't do a goddamn thing about Mike Pence, Bannon, or Flynn
>raising all this hell when none of them have to be confirmed

when was the last time he did any kind of a appearance ?

Is heat street supposed to be a pun on the Blaze?
>tfw Glenn Beck files bankruptcy and sells his news network to a bunch of stoners

I enjoyed the VP debate much more than the other 3 honestly

DELET THIS

mods have coddled them

most boards can literally no longer handle the banter. the few who still can (like sptvk/etc) are getting rarer and rarer

It's not spam. She's our friggin' queen.

TO THAT user A COUPLE DAYS BACK WHO WONDERED ABOUT THE STATIONARY FOX NEWS "BUG":
They changed it from the spinning one to the stationary one on Election Day. Go figure

What are they possibly hoping to achieve? Division? They should focus on their crumbling party.

Entropy-powered generators and singularity factories that create new fresh universes we harness for power.

After Trump makes America great again, will he send Pence to explore the deep sea?

they were okay with all the tsars
For the first time, i can unironically say this; Thanks Obama

Nothing tops the first 20 minutes of the 2nd debate between Don and Shillary. He raped her and the moderators on stage.

>tfw had a dream that a clothing company was trying to re-popularize the nazi image into the lemming populace and was creating nazi-like uniforms like those sexy ass trenchcoats with the big collars and other leather apparel like that
>they all had red armbands with this symbol on it
>white people all over were walking around, shamelessly flaunting their pseudo-nazi image in those bad ass clothes, and subconsciously their self-preservation and herd instinct started growing
>woke up before the dream could reach its terminus but had that dream instinct that a Nazi regime 2.0 was about to arise

Fucking based dream desu

Idiot.

OH SHIT TRUMP

BBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Could sell it to al quaeda like al gore did.

I've been banned for much less. How many hotpockets does it cost to bribe a fuckface?

>Trump gets in
>treacherous globalists try impeachment for nonsense
>establishment tries to force him out with the help of Soros and banksters
>civil war breaks out
>Soros goes all out and arms the far left/commies for a takeover
>President Trump allies with the nationalist right and all other supporters (including European)
>within weeks, the communists are hunted down and exterminated by nationalist militias as the right gains territory
>with all order broken down and no law in effect, a military dictatorship is installed
>with the utter loyalty of supporters backing, Trump is declared Emperor
>Soros and the other globalists flee
>European countries, now awakened by Emperor Trump's victory, forms an iron alliance with the New America
>globalists are hunted down and delivered to Emperor Trump to be made examples of
>a new Crusade is established to eradicate the scurge of marxism and Islam across the globe
>Emperor Trump rules until he passes, he is then succeeded by his family, beginning a Trump Dynasty
>world peace achieved, and monuments are built in the Emperor's name
>Emperor Trump is beloved by all for saving the world

Anyone have the best Trump tweets compilation?

Nothing will beat the second presidential debate

But Pence was flawless in the VP debate

I don't know but tactically it seems dumb. If I were them, I would have waited until the first pick that actually required Senate confirmation and used the media smear broadside on them. Now Trump's transition team is expecting it and preparing ahead of time before announcing picks.

>Trump Tower

He needs to send Pence to save America's retarded cousin, first.

Too bad they don't support that.

LOL

thats her shilling her fucking videos in EVERY FUCKING THREAD

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Okay, our special federal police? We'll have Clarke in charge of it. They can have cool flashy uniforms and long black coats.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about czars. Immigration czar here we come!

Canada is beyond saving

sorry

>In a tweet from January of this year, Flynn responded to a Vox story on Twitter about whites-only dating sites, writing, "@voxdotcom soooo African Americans can have B.E.T. but whites can't have their own dating site? Hmmm..."

>Flynn frequently shares unfounded conspiracy theories, like ones claiming Hillary Clinton and President Obama would be tried for treason if Trump is elected. He also posted a unfounded story claiming hackers would release a video of former President Bill Clinton raping a teenage girl

>Flynn tweeted multiple times unfounded claims about Sen. Marco Rubio's "coke house, gayish dance troupe, and foam parties."

>Flynn is also a frequent retweeter of members of the so-called alt-right, retweeting links to videos that discuss whether Clinton campaign chair John Podesta had a "torture chamber" and videos claiming Huma Abedin has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Saudi terrorists. He has used the word "cuck" — a shorthand slur for cuck-conservative which combines the word cuckold and conservative — a number of times on social media.

>Flynn's son, Michael G. Flynn, shared stories alleging top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin had a connection to the Muslim Brotherhood, pushed a conspiracy theory that Sen. Marco Rubio was a closeted homosexual who abused cocaine, and repeatedly used expletives to attack Trump's political opponents.

Sorry I got heatstreet and the blaze mixed up
I dont really care about eithier

Here is the full version of that email from my uni.

They probably don't want to lose students because all their income will go away from the book store.

Anyone notice the recent pushing of the term "alt radical left"?

The second debate was a fucking raping so intense even Frank Luntz said it saved his campaign. He washed away the pussytape with one debate.

He really sucked in the first debate, and the third debate was such a stalemate I had no idea who won. Focus groups picked Trump, which I can see because I think he got better policies in then Hillary.

Wow, I didn't even realize the connection with Trump to be honest with you. I just woke up and tried to make sense of the dream and I thought the TT represented the tears of liberals (T_T), who would oppose the glorification of nazi imagery. Fucking dreams man.

impossible

Hannity started meming it

Is that referring to SJWs and Berniefags?

What ARE the Democrats without progressive retards?

Trump will break Trudeau down. You'll be okay.

Why do celebrities have to always spout their shit political opinions?

We will call it them Krook Expulsion Kommandos and for sure he would be on it.

BC and Alberta are actually pretty legit. We're held down by the rest of the country, like a bulbous cancer growing out from the body. Cut off the cancer and you've got two new states.

Lt. Gen Flynn is on Sup Forums too.
We really do run the US now.
Who knew.

the arrogance of these people is amazing

Wall
> isreals worked
the illegals we don't want can't get on planes.

deport 11 million
> never said that
but if there's 11million illegals in this country that's 3%. our biggest expenses are health and social. we can add minor ones like housing and food in their as well.
Your presence is approximately 15% of our biggest federal line items.

Trump is looking more and more like a hard working genius

h1b
> have you ever worked with Pajeet or Chang?
cheaper to grow better brains locally

also gets us improving the skill of educating.

pay less
> in mexico and china

> trade war
whoa its more flexing and posturing china is far weaker and will yield b/c in their best interest.

> putin
why eat when fed. all he wants is to maintain oil >$55/barrel

> bomb take
this will aid w/ Russia who is being undercut by black market oil

> families
age of 4th gen warfare friend. Total War was 3rd Gen. Legitimate targets.

hoax
> I've seen no proof of manmade fix

vaccines
> ya bro, let's just stick babies w/ germs, totally 100% safe, nothing could have changed since the 40's since the initial research was done.

Literally caught working for Hillary Clinton in wikileaks emails.

>the third debate was such a stalemate

I think Trump was playing it lowkey. Instead of attacking her, he just baited her into saying dumb shit.

>looks at flag
All the shilling from your (((media))) has burned the idea of literally Hitler into your mind
You have to break your hypnosis

Great stuff.

What did the Global Jew mean by this?

I remember everyone was so nervous in the first 10 minutes of that debate. Everyone was saying he was going to flounder and the shilling got really intense.

Then he fucking tore her asshole open in front of everyone.

IT MEANS AUDIT THE FED TIME

cbc.ca/news/business/trudeau-canada-investment-summit-foreign-morneau-1.3849202
>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will take an important step Monday toward his ambitious goal of turning Canada into a magnet for foreign investment when he meets with some of the world's most powerful institutional investors with trillions of dollars at their disposal.

>Trudeau is hoping to persuade some two dozen representatives of large international pools of capital — including central banks, sovereign wealth funds, insurers and pension funds whose combined assets are worth a staggering $21 trillion (Cdn) — that Canada offers a stable economic and political environment in which to safely invest.

God-Emperor Trump better do something soon.

on a scale of 1-10, how /our/ is he on the /ourguy/ scale?

They are going to tank things before they leave. Clintons trashed the white house, Obama and his buddies are going to trash the country.

>oy vey, don't improve the real economy before we have a chance to bleed you goyim dry

>when
Doesn't she realize how easy it will be for Trump to push her out of office? Treasury Dept always wins. Beady eyed jew better watch her step

Impossible. We just found 20 billion barrels of oil in Texas. They can't do jack shit even if they tried their hardest.

>you will never play a D&D campaign with donald where you work to make the land of (insert world here) great again through both conquest and diplomacy.
WHY

EVEN

LIVE

:(((((((

This bitch is asking for a PRESIDENTIAL SCHLONGING. She can be the first.

Goy! Why are you buying things now when they are cheap! Wait until I raise the prices!
You don't need those now! You need these CHEAP chinese cars
I can offer you a great loan to buy one brand new!

>our jew pockets are growing fat
>fuck no you can't build anything!
>think of the future goy! What if we want to crash the economy and rob you blind!?! You'll have spent all my money on roads!?!

I was so disappointed that he never took that opportunity with the no fly zone question to bury Hillary, he could have easily painted her as a warmonger. She never answered the question.

But I can see that being his strategy, she was saying so much dumb shit that even I was stunned. Even in the first debate she was saying dumb shit, but Trump was just so fucking unprepared for the final stretch that the transcript makes it sound like he was talking gibberish.

DELET

Have the leftists stopped protesting?

Avenge Ron Paul

Audit the Fed

They can crash the markets easily. That's exactly what Yellen is going to do.

>Yellen
Isn't he the head of the Federal Reserve?
That's not a government position

I just want to Make Sweden Great Again mang

Running a high deficit in an economic upturn can be a bad thing, and it's considered better to spend on infrastructure projects during a recession.

Nice one faggot!

Guys, Trump didn't really bring the Ford plant back, it was never moving in the first place. We can't let ourselves become wrapped in cognitive dissonance like the people we oppose.

this is what trumps america looks like.....................wow.....................whoa.....................................