Questionable content

that moustache is just Sharpie

Didn't even know it was the same character until it was explicitly mentioned and Hacques had to cite the specific page like he's writing a cape comic from 1994.

>robo drunk
Did he try to explain this already I don’t remember

Are those drinks just USB drives?

I vaguely recall seeing a strip posted about how robots can decide to be drunk whenever they want, but they don't do it 24/7 because they become accustomed to the buzz and it loses its effects. Or maybe it was high.

I thought that was sexual stimulation

I'm not usually one to nit pick consistency, but that moustache is all over the place

Why did her speech become incomprehensible in the last panel

It says in the bottom right she gets a Boston accent when she's angry.

Why though?

The sharpie keeps getting reapplied between panels.

I'm liking O'Malley, but I'm afraid what the catch to his character is going to be.

>jeph is still avoiding faye fucking the robot

Maybe it will be something interesting like he is prone to use excessive force in apprehending suspects

>every other robot will be fucked before he gets around to having Faye fuck the robot
That being said HannersxWinslow, DalexMay, and SamxMomo wouldn't be so bad.

>Boston Accent
That's fucking Scottish

Maybe very scottish. She is dropping her Rs in a non rhotic dialect. Most Scots, Irish, Walsh, Cornish, Americans, Canadians, and West English speak with a rhotic accent. Where the Rs are pronounced.

*maybe southern scottish.

Dobson has made strips in this exact same setup, way to go Hacques. And who the fuck cares about these robots, I already can't stand Bubbles, do we need to see the daily lives of tertiary characters?

Pfft. Sir Inflate-A-Bear wishes he was this good.

Hacques is retarded, but so are you two. It's very easy to hear a stereotypical Boston accent reading that line. Think Ben Affleck in Good Will Hunting.

Robot alcohol is a micro virus that corrupts sensory data, modifies behavioral algorithms and takes some time to clean out.

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to fire bread at her. Pint size did nothing wrong.

Not asking first is pretty shitty

>this is good
Oy vey

>Not asking first is pretty shitty
It was on his fucking dating app profile

Just because someone wants hot buttered toast sprayed into their face doesn't mean they want to do it in public.

Who said anything about it being done in public?

Cool, so if you mention you like assfucking in your profile it’s OK if someone gets bent over the table in the restaurant without as much as a where’s the lube?

Yep

I thought this was an edit at first. An unfunny one, but certainly it couldn't be the original dialogue.

Hot.

Also, pretty shitty.

That's the thing, isn't it? She has a sick twisted desire to be a toaster's filthy greasy play thing, but she doesn't want to advertise it to the world.

Ok I admit I didn't know this page existed. I only follow this comic through Sup Forums. I don't see every thread, so I don't see every page

Jeph needs to show he still has American Cred despite being in Canada and married to a Frenchie.

Probably Jeph is sympathetic to the BLM. Would go in line with his progressive thinking in the strip.

>robo-armpit

It was on his app profile with a picture of him with a loaf of bread. She should at least try the toast shooting. She might like it! That’s all I’m sayin.