There are people who unironically think that this should be taught at schools

There are people who unironically think that this should be taught at schools.
Seriously, why is almost every religion so fucked up

Other urls found in this thread:

textus-receptus.com/wiki/John_Mill
blessyahowah.com/a/tdp.html
blessyahowah.com/aitg/aitg.html
trinitytruth.org/matthew28_19addedtext.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they were written by fucked up people

moar of this ? i need to finish

Its semitic shit, much less incest in European pre history

Don't get it.

The plot is like something out of a Japanese manga. Why wouldn't you like it?

how do you think shit went down 5000 years ago? reality is reality whether you believe that humanity was spontaneously created by God in some mysterious primeval event or whether every living thing originated from a unicellular organism which also spawned spontaneously by a burst of enigmatic energy; inbreeding and degeneracy was happening regardless

hot desu

old testament is horrible, as expected from sand people.

Greek mythology is infinitely more charming and less fucked up.

That's basically my fetish when is the live action movie coming out?

>baldshaming

It's just reflecting the human condition.

>literally thought it was the end of the world and civilization as they knew it
>literally thought their father was the last man on earth
>because they were super retarded and chose not to trust the angelic messengers who said no such thing
>proto-tribal humans who make tons of mistakes and don't even really have a document of rules and teachings yet (pre-moses) and are thus, winging it.
>ended up creating wicked tribes that opposed Israel and hire Israeli sorcerers (Balaam) to try and curse them later down the line

>it's a Zeus gets bored, turns into an animal and fucks someone episode

Greek mythology is more charming and fucked up, but also more interesting.

>Zeus turning into animals to fuck random broads is less fucked up than "Why did you try to kill me dad?" "God told me to lol"
I want to believe this but I feel like we'd just be cherry picking from both sides.

Bronze age must've had its perks

>tfw no ivanka daughter plotting to get you drunk to fuck you
why even live?

Sounds hot, I`ll watch that movie.

The difference though is that you don't have to love Zeus under penalty of eternal torture

Also: "He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up."
and
"Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up."
regarding either daugher, because he was so shitfaced.

THREADLY reminder that none of this would have happened if he just stayed in Zoar, as he begged the Angels if he could stay in Zoar instead of hiding in the wilderness, and they implied it was ok, and so he went to Zoar, and then fled into the wilderness anyway because he got spooped by the destruction of Gomorrah, not trusting the angels, who let him go to Zoar instead of the wilderness, at which point his retard daughters thought the world was ending because they saw their dad so spooped.

women, not even once.

why only 42?
WHY ONLY 42?!?

IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

I know pol just hates video games

but

Nier does this cool thing with its lore where everyone on the planet basically gets turned into salt unless they accept a pact with a god from another dimension. And if they accept the pact they eventually go crazy.

Apparently the idea for turning people into salt came from the bible. In universe its explained as basically being a magic curse considering the god is also from a universe where magic exists.

Being this fucking autistic. KYS faggot.

>Sage goes in all fields.

>penalty of eternal torture

>he hasn't read the bible in hebrew or in greek
>he probably hasn't even read it in english
The penalty of eternal torture applies to one very specific sin. Otherwise you just die and your destruction is forever. I'm sorry bad churches, poets (dante) and meme preachers (sinners in the hands of an angry god) have planted so many false ideas in your head, but the "eternal torturous hell" only applies to those who deliberately twist and destroy the scriptures in a willing, knowing attempt to beguile. And the torture is described as eternal consciousness in a place of no light. Everyone else just dies and ceases to exist. This is the most common misconception about Christianity.

Ever hear that old meme "Jews don't believe in hell"?, well...now you know why. The Old Testament is clear about Sheol, which is the grave/non-existence. The religion of Christ was the religion of the Jews. It's not like Christ came along and suddenly invented a torturous hell that now applied to everyone for all sins.

gee whiz
are the serious police arresting people for not taking things seriously enough in Norway today?

i-it seemed so real!

"you don't have to love Zeus under penalty of eternal torture"

waht was the crime SOcrates was accused of again ?

>old geezer being so fucking drunk he doesn't even realize he's getting the old fuckaroo
>gets it up

But doesn't the new testament clearly state many times that followers of Christ shall live eternally?
Does that mean heaven waits for Christians but nothing waits for everyone else?

HOT

Fucking THIS

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ARBITRARY NUMBERS IN THESE TEXTS????

>why is almost every religion so fucked up
because they were made up by drugged goatfuckers

The bible is reality , incest is reality deal with it , the bible is about people doing stuff and a lot is bad because we are sinners , god never ordered lots daughters to sleep with their father

The Bible doesn't approve of everything it records.
But this is a simplification, in a way; they believed that there was nobody else left so did what they thought they had to to preserve their existence.

god is the source of all things that "good", such as light

christian afterlife without accepting god is just what atheists think happens after you die - because how would you know anything else if you refuse to turn towards the source of this good? so long as you acknowledge this you shall live forever in death

Kek>Christianity>Islam>Scientology>Athiesm>Judaism

There are so many misconceptions and false teachings that it's hard to be heard in the noise, but the truth lies somewhere between Judaism and Christianity.

Basically, you must accept Christ as the Passover lamb sacrifice, and you must also observe the Torah (the first five books of Moses). You don't have to be perfect (the Torah is often translated as "Law" when it more accurately means "teaching, guidance, direction"), but you must consider within and reflect upon the teachings in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. Living morally, and trying your best to stay within God's teachings. The Old Testament is very poorly translated, and the New Testament is LOADED with discrepancies (between all the manuscripts we have, there are over 300,000 differences between them).

But to answer your question:

Heaven: Followers of Christ/Torah (Christ is "the Word made flesh"—the Torah made flesh), where those who make it are "raised incorruptible" as beings of pure energy/spirit, and are also endowed with the Wisdom of God (enlightenment).
Hell: Those who knowingly deceive in the name of Yahowah. Who distort, twist, destroy, and corrupt his Word and Testimony to lead others away from the truth and into destruction. They are bound in what is equivalent to the Greek Tartarus, which is described in the Hebrew scriptures as a place of no light, no heat, yet eternal consciousness.
Everyone else: If you don't do that above sin, yet sin otherwise/reject the Passover lamb, you are "thrown into Gehenna" as it were, where you are essentially consumed by fire to the point of non-existence. You are destroyed, and your DESTRUCTION lasts forever—there is no torture. Your punishment is eternal because you will never again exist.

here's more if you're curious

www.blessyahowah.com
www.anintroductiontogod.com
www.yadayah.com

Post the uncensored version of "The Whore's Punishment"

The wages of sin is death , eternal life is the gift we lost we get back from god.

>Does that mean heaven waits for Christians but nothing waits for everyone else?

No that does not mean that by having followed jesus you will be able to judge over others , so in the end the christians will judge the atheist jews and even the fallen angels

>some
>enough for forty-two of them to be torn to pieces and others still alive

At that point, you need a better descriptor than "some".

lol.... love it!!!!

goat fucking is all the rage these days!

i used to think people were kidding... until i saw the youtube video

Europe needs to put goat dolls in every store... lol

luckily, we have illuminated vodka fedoras like you, who can discern between good and evil without being able to give a definition on what is good and and what is imoral.

>charming
that's what your wife said to you:"I want a black moroccan bull, mon cher, to fuck me hard .It would be so charming !"

Yes, continue not to believe in the power of Humanity. We are so powerful yet everyone would rather attribute things to another being or power.
If I wanted to make a powerful and strong people weaker or to make me the only strong one of my people, I'd make sure to teach the ones who don't know that they are weak and must bow to an authority that knows better and is better then themselves.

Those "differences" are mainly due to spelling and minor grammatical errors. These "hundreds of thousands of errors" as you mentioned are basically "corpus differences".

Anything with "yahowah" and so on is untrustworhty. This is NOT an accurate transliteration or translation of the name.

>the power of Humanity
what makes you human?how are you aware that you are human?

This just in Jews are inbred.

literally false.

The three biggest shitposters on this site are Australians, Finlanders, and the Romanians like yourselves.

The fucking leafs just whine about shit. They're a punching bag.

incest is actually not a problem biologically if you kill all the retard babies

> old testament stories

> attack Christians over their degeneracy

This entire pic LOL
>dude summons fucking bears because "some" kids baldshamed him
>"some" is actually 42 people
I have to read the Old Testament

>These "hundreds of thousands of errors" as you mentioned are basically "corpus differences".
lol. absolutely not. Major doctrinal differences and critical lines. Additions, subtractions...It's harder to find two manuscripts that agree than otherwise.
>This is NOT an accurate transliteration or translation of the name.
according to you and your (((non-argument))) based on (((nothing at all)))

>i'm going to throw out these impeccably researched books because I initially disagree with a transliteration of a name that has been purposefully stamped out and distorted by Masoretic rabbis all through history.

Personally, I don't care if you use Yaoa, Yahuah, Yaoah, Iaoa, Yahwah, Yahuwah, Yahweh, or just simply YHWH. But seeing as it's something that has been lost to time, and can only be reverse engineered, your attempt to discredit a very well researched book based solely on a kneejerk reaction over a hotly debated issue is in my opinion foolish.

"Major doctrinal differences"
lol no

>one book
>"well researched"
m8

Don't do this to yourself.

>lol no
Look up 1 John 5: 7-8 and Matthew 28:19, and the story of "the Woman taken in Adultery" and see just when they were added in, and if they "change things" or not :^)

>Don't do this to yourself.
?
>I haven't read this book
>here watch me discredit it
>because one book can't be "well-researched"
Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? What is your beef, m8? Furthermore, what...is your argument?

You don't seem to have one.

Not really, no.
That excerpt you showed me certainly isn't well-researched.

>You don't seem to have one
That you're wrong.

because back then thats the only person you could have done that shit to without getting stoned to death hanged tortured or quarterd or worse

No Christian has ever said the Bible is a children's story book dumb ass. The same person who made that retarded comic probably loves Games of Thrones or Dexter or whatever but wouldn't let kids watch them.

That's not what he said at all. No wonder you believe in gods, since you're so stupid. What he said is:

>There are people who unironically think that this should be taught at schools.

The bibles fucked up?Your not?what you doing here?

>That excerpt you showed me certainly isn't well-researched.
It's a 1500 page book, m8. I just grabbed a sliver for your edification. You want me to copy paste it all for you?

Did you have a problem with the analysis of Hebrew word/letter pronunciations as they apply to Yahowah's name? What are your refutations? You have none? Oh ok. It's four vowels, pal. Very clearly "ee-aa-oo-aa". How you choose to transliterate it isn't really even relevant since it is best written as יהוה anyway.

>That you're wrong.
Very convincing! What is the sacred name then, if you don't mind telling me? What is the "accurate" transliteration? Please provide me some reasons why the above conclusions are incorrect based on your apparent understanding of Hebrew. Oh, and don't forget to cite your sources, mind.

If not, I'll just assume you're booty blasted because I pointed out that the extant New Testament manuscripts have a lot of discrepancies. Textus Receptus vs Alexandrian vs Western tradition and all that. It's a pretty commonly attested set of differences and some manuscripts are missing thousands and thousands of words. Even within the Textus receptus alone there are 30,000 differences and it was a hotly debated issue in the early 18th century.

"Mill's work noted over 30,000 discrepancies between some 100 extant New Testament manuscripts. His work was attacked by Daniel Whitby and Anthony Collins. Whitby's Examen claimed that Mill had destroyed the validity of the text; Collins received a reply from Bentley (Phileleutherus lipsiensis). Bentley defended Mill noting essentially that Mill was not responsible for the differences between the various MSS, he only pointed them out. Bentley further noted that Christendom had indeed survived despite the errors, essentially asserting that Whitby's attacks were unfounded. "
textus-receptus.com/wiki/John_Mill

Also:

>my argument is that you're wrong
is not an argument ;^)
it's a position

too bad this is out of context.

The boys were talking shit on God to the old man, saying he was a false god and the old man was crazy and should take himself and his god and fuck off. This man was also a prophet of god at the time if i am not mistaken (he was the messenger of god). Also, this is Semitic old testament stuff.

TL;DR Don't say blasphemous stuff about god or you may pay dearly for it.

A

Fucked up? Having sex with your two hot daughters? That's BASED.

We should teach more of this.

This makes me curious, are there writings about the missing years of jesus?

Like they have to get drunk.

You know they've fucked. I know it. You know it. Jared Kushner knows it. And it's hawt.

Put up the pdf or something and I'll eat it.
>four vowels
>he
>vowel
???

There's attested Greek attempts at transliterating the name among others. They aren't close to that.

The errors, again, are within reason due to the way they are counted. They're not actual errors beyond human mistakes in writing.

You try handwriting a thesis without making a single mistake.

Fake attributions in Gnostic texts that are untrustworthy.

I'll *read it.

It's known he went to India

The process of comparing the many copies and quotations allows an extremely accurate reconstruction of the original even if errors were made during copying. How does this work? Consider the following example. Suppose we have four different manuscripts that have four different errors in the same verse, such as Philippians 4:13 (“I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.”). Here are the hypothetical copies:

>1. I can do all
t#ings
th#ngs
thi#gs
thin#s
through Christ who gives me strength.
Is there any mystery what the original said? None whatsoever. By the process of comparing and cross-checking, the original New Testament can be reconstructed with great accuracy. And the reconstruction of the New Testament is easier than this, because there are far fewer errors in the actual New Testament manuscripts than are represented by this example.

"In order to address the issue of accuracy, we need to clear up misunderstandings many critics have concerning “errors” in the biblical manuscripts. Some have estimated there are about 200,000 errors in the New Testament manuscripts. First of all, these are not “errors” but variant readings, the vast majority of which are strictly grammatical (i.e., punctuation and spelling). Second, these readings are spread throughout nearly 5,700 manuscripts, so that a variant spelling of one letter of one word in one verse in 2,000 manuscripts is counted as 2,000 “errors.”
Textual scholars Westcott and Hort estimated that only one in sixty of these variants has significance. This would leave a text 98.33 percent pure.

Philip Schaff calculated that, of the 150,000 variants known in his day, only 400 changed the meaning of the passage, only fifty were of real significance, and not even one affected “an article of faith or a precept of duty which is not abundantly sustained by other and undoubted passages, or by the whole tenor of Scripture teaching.”"

See: A Companion to the Greek Testament and the English Version

>There's attested Greek attempts at transliterating the name
I don't understand this logic, at all. Why do Greek attempts at transliterating a Hebrew name matter at all? Furthermore, the Greek alphabet lacked a Y. So considering the fact that YHWH is always transliterated with a Y (to represent the diphthong from the Yowd, "ee-aa"), doesn't this strike you as a problem?

Did you know that because of this fact, the early Greeks (pre fourth century) didn't even attempt to transliterate the name? They used divine placeholders instead. It was literally a marker that essentially said "look to the Hebrew for pronunciation." Pic related is their use in Revelation, from one of the earliest known copies—the Codex Sinaiticus.

This article goes into it more:
blessyahowah.com/a/tdp.html

The pdfs are here:
blessyahowah.com/aitg/aitg.html

>The errors, again, are within reason due to the way they are counted.
I hear what you're saying, but the problem is the nature of the differences. The oldest manuscripts (Vaticanus, Sinaiticus, various Papyruses) differ quite a bit from Erasmus' textus receptus, which itself was about a dozen Greek manuscripts that all for the most part agreed and contain unique readings that weren't in other contemporary manuscripts. His also come from a different church tradition. When I made the point about doctrines being different, the main thing I was referring to was the Trinity. The early manuscripts do not have many of the lines that suggest a trinity (the Comma Johannium), or they show evidence of different being added after the fact (Matthew 28:19), based on textual evidence or quotes by contemporary church fathers where these lines are notoriously missing.
trinitytruth.org/matthew28_19addedtext.html

That's just one thing. There are tons more. "Let he among you without sin cast the first stone" doesn't appear for hundreds of years. Every version of John from the first three centuries lacks it.

that's so unrelated I'm embarrassed to have read that post

42 is not arbitrary.

Yeah, he went to the Himalayas and became a wizard.
Why do you think he returned at the age of exactly 30?

Sweet, thanks.

They didn't need a Y, they just needed to transliterate it. They managed it somewhat well.

1st Century BC has ΙΑΩ; possibly as Ἰαῶ.

Wiki's also helpful on this. I know it's Wiki but:

Theodoret (d. c. 457) writes Ἰαώ (Iao); he also reports that the Samaritans say Ἰαβέ or Ἰαβαί (both pronounced at that time /ja'vε/), while the Jews say Ἀϊά (Aia). (The latter is probably not יהוה but אהיה Ehyeh = "I am " or "I will be", Exod. 3:14 which the Jews counted among the names of God.)

>Why does this matter?
We can see the way it was pronounced and compare the two.

This is ignoring the fact that the texts have different vowel markings throughout. We know it was a schwa in the middle because of that. That is consistent in the Hebrew.

>Without sin, first stone
That was originally in Luke I believe.

>religion is stupid

Woah

I never realized

Yeah, why?

>daughter doesn't want to fuck you
>good father

Pick one.

>99933
Arbitrary numbers checked
also
>1DM4Lrpg
Will you DM 4 my LRPG?

kek bear mode

Great insight from the namefaggot posting a completely unrelated picture of some whore.

Kekism is the light.

Butthurt religicuck

How does it feel to be religious in Sweden you dumb cuck

It's treated as a sin. The sons of this incest are the heads of tribes that go on to be among Israel's greatest enemies.

It feels pretty okay to be the last bastion of civilization. I'd ask how it feels to be a retarded attentionwhoring teenager but I've been there.

Yeah people only don't believe in ancient sandnigger fairytales when they're attention whoring teenagers

a race of superhumans, maybe aliens, of amazingly long (but finite) longevity and higher technology, addicted to fat burning smoke, who breed with normal humans.
Think about it.

But they do when they're trying to destory their society.

Take the breadpill.

What a merciful god you have there, almost what a real demon would do I might say.

there is literally nothing wrong with incest

FUCKING LAND

holy shit. I'm more eager to get my wizard status