She-Hulk #163 Storytime

MIDNIGHT IS HERE.

In honor of Tamaki finally getting shitcanned along with this abomination, I wish to thank you with a song that holds a very special place in my heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGiwDwmoJLk

After 12 pages in...

She finally hulks out

And that's all (x)he write see you during the YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN Storytime

Don't bother storytiming if you're just going to use the watermarked shit from fucking readcomiconline. At least check the win-o, goddamn newfriend

"Mutants go home!"

What? Do people not understand how mutants are made?

You know type of mentality among the Marvel npcs has got me thinking, why don't they go after the parents as well? Think about it, the X gene is recessive so somewhere along the line the parent's as well could become mutants. Hell why not go after their grandparents, uncles, aunts, extended family. Why not go after anyone that associated with them just because they may have gotten "X cooties" you know, just to be safe?

So was this entire run really tumblr-y and really transparent about being anti-white male? Or was it just this issue?

It's unclear what these people know considering they're saying "go home". Also pretty sure that thinking would target everyone until a "recessive x-gene" test could be made.

Also what the hell is a "bio-right"? This whole thing is kinda stupid.

I'm sure it was coincidence they're all white and male.

A shit story and run like this doesn't deserve any better desu.

I think it's supposed to be a jab at "Alt-Right."
Also on the target everyone thing, that would be a pretty good arc. Everyone killing each other, somehow managing to trigger a third impact, re-vamping the Marvel universe, but the question would remain, who would Shinji strangling Asuka?

Shame that Aaron seems to be ignoring this

Fucking finally.

Pic related was from issue 2. It’s the same for the entire run.

Excessive emotional validation spotted.

>Shulk is delighted to hear that the cops are fucking up protestors.

Iiiiiinterestiiiing.

Threw a fucking hammer and smashed the window and she got prison time, also is the everyone hating mutants bandwagon ever going to end?

Its the only plotline with mutants that can be used since HoM is a thing.

>Tamaki getting shitcanned

Didn’t they announce that she’s doing another book? Or did I just imagine that?

Another trash writer DC decided to hire after marvel realized the mistake the made hiring her.

I think this run reads better as a long form story overall. The SJW-heavy stuff really seems most prevalent before the Legacy name/number change. After that it's a little more tolerable.

Why the " "? They call themselve that.

I think the most unrealistic part was voting in a fat girl with rage issues as prom queen.

The guys in this issue are the same generic hicks/racists/bigots/christfags that they've been trotting off for the past 30 years, just dressed slightly different.

Even using the media's fucked up definition, they really have nothing but the faintest window dressing.

Last I checked most of these violent out of control riots are from dumbass liberal college kids/teachers and not dumbass conservative Sup Forums-posters

This issue is literally making charleston protesters the villains and making them all domestic terrorists.

Then she hulk domestically terrorizes them back and everything's cool.

This is complete ass.

BIG. TIDDIE. GOTH. GF.

Sure, your dick gives her your vote, but the cattiness of teenage girls? I mean unless the object tale is that she got the vote from pure sympathy like the downs syndrome prom queen.

>jeniffer pissing off SJW's and Sup Forums left and right while making fun of both

This is the She-hulk that i know it

Then you don't read much she-hulk. Well maybe you read a lot of the last three failed runs. But I think the first statement still stands then.

>they're dangerous we're fearful and need to kill them
>I'll throw a car at them then, that'll make me seem less dangerous

It's a Hulk joke you absolute fucking casual.

>a mutant story outside of x
>in 2018 AD marvel
so.... I guess that the acquisition of fox is fact?

stop oppressing me with facts