Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElzEYgQW8f0&t=19s
youtube.com/watch?v=20f6_qnaLD4
youtube.com/watch?v=d8NcZPInGx0
youtube.com/watch?v=YZL9Gc33szw
youtube.com/watch?v=4lRx3KsMa6s
youtube.com/watch?v=hFufqL0yKbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was that done by Plague "I'm not a furry" Of Gripes?

No clue

Ok I'm gonna play this a little...
...I almost feel that wet beast breath.

What dark magic is this?

what are you on about

Yes. And also I think he still denies being a furry.

What?

Good Characters
Good Dialogue
Good Jokes
Good Animation
Best Short

waiting for your "and why"

The short is named "The summoning"
youtube.com/watch?v=ElzEYgQW8f0&t=19s

The pic was my whole argument

youtube.com/watch?v=20f6_qnaLD4

This short specifically targets college age males with extremely low levels of responsibility.

*College age males with extreme retardation

So your dark magic comment was just a reference to The Summoning?

Sometimes they are the same thing
Also, these characters are surprisingly old.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8NcZPInGx0

Premise and characters are good so I just hope they get some real writers to tone down the lulrandom and grossout humor.

Same

I have responsibilities... sort of
he means the /x/ ad for summoning a succubus

the only reason he thinks he's not a furry is because he doesn't have a furry and put on fursuits

Ah, I missed the banner entirely. I think I basically block them mentally at this point.

this is simple but funny

youtube.com/watch?v=YZL9Gc33szw
youtube.com/watch?v=4lRx3KsMa6s

I think the second best without a doubt of the shirts has to be this one
youtube.com/watch?v=hFufqL0yKbM

t.Gabe

fuck my life I can't fucking type today

I feel really fucking bad for this guy because of just how often he's right and there's not a damn thing he can do to change any of this.

He'll either kill himself or lose his unique style for mass appeal and that's really fucking sad.

Fun fact, did you know Tyler's short is also the one with less views at the moment?, makes yah feel a whole lot worse, to be honest the writers have a similar style of comedy, it kind of merges together but if I had to be pick the worst one plot wise, Tyler's seems to be one, I think there could been a lot of things they could of improved in there, like the telephone gag, like instead just poping a dialogue thing with some 666 in it they could of draw Rex actually phoning Satan or something, also for some reason this short is the one with the most animation errors, so kinda feels like they didn't even want to try that hard

That's probably because it's the newest one, though.

I think this thing is a lot more animated than just about any of the other shows. The animation errors are acceptable because the animation is higher quality compared to its hangover kin.

>also for some reason this short is the one with the most animation errors
Examples? If they were there they weren't really noticeable. But it guess with just how much better overall the animation is stuff like that would come along with it.
>like the telephone gag, like instead just poping a dialogue thing with some 666 in it they could of draw Rex actually phoning Satan or something
personally I liked it the way it was, they had no actual idea why it was like that and he was just guessing. If you really want to nitpick about that they could have just peeled the button off another thing and dialed 911, it's things that make more sense sure, but they're less fun.

But I definitely don't see where you're coming from on the plot thing, I mean, you're not writing the odyssey here but the premise is simple and it's mostly character driven. Unless you mean the episodes actual plot, which I'm not sure what part of you have a problem with. I guess you could say it makes no sense for the door to be on upside down or the attic to be filled with snakes but that's just cartoon stuff.

I guess that is another way to see it, although I do find it kind of weird the it's been like more than two weeks and Tyler still like around 50,000 views

It didn't have a cute waifu.

Why do they think people stopped caring about Bee & Puppycat following the chubbening of the MC.

He seems kinda whiny to me, and Tyler just feels like Regular Show with a more active visual style.

The writing style of this and Regular Show are barely comparable, much less their art or animation styles.
Also why would this be a bad thing? "It's a good cartoon but with better animation."

>Plague denies being a furry
Fucking what, his 1800 stuff proves otherwise.

Mainly things like inconsistencies on the colors, specially on Mo's hair, there's also a pretty noticeable one on the summoning but in this one there's like 4, that's not a big problem but hey, they could take some time to make sure to color things in right, don't you think?

Also as for the gags here's the thing, I don't expect it to be a master piece but like dude, you're making a cartoon! why in the fuck would you just make the character tell you the reason when you could just cut to a gag that would surely leave a better impact, do you enjoy looking at character's just talk? like cartoony character just talking to eachother? the fuck?

Here' the thing with the plot in my opinion, all of the problems that Tyler and friends face in this could of been so easy to fix even with the bullshit of having the door backwards, like why the fuck didn't Tyler just push the 9 with another key or just jammed in his finger to dial? it's not like it's impossible, the reason for all the trouble in the short are just because either they're too lazy or too fucking stupid, why would you go upstairs to get fucked by a bunch of rattle snakes?

Also yes cute waifu are bonus points in my book, not needed but very appreciated

I mean the summoning was the best short I did enjoy most of those except the baghead one but the summoning was the only one I wanted more of

it really looks like him. I think the nub of it is that he doesn't want to associate with the furry 'community'

>they could take some time to make sure to color things in right, don't you think
Are you talking about how Moe's hair changes with the scene tint? Because I'm pretty sure that's intentional.
>why in the fuck would you just make the character tell you the reason when you could just cut to a gag that would surely leave a better impact
Because his "idfk" attitude was funnier than a family guy esque cutaway that would have dragged a funny 4 second line into something for 10-20 seconds.
>the reason for all the trouble in the short are just because either they're too lazy or too fucking stupid
What's wrong with that? If pretty much any character in any show went with the simple solution then you have no show. You could point stuff like this out about basically every EEnE episode but that'd be stupid.

It's funnier to have to go to the 2nd floor with the snakes, it's funnier that their door was fucked up. These nitpicks aren't legitimate complaints.

>Also yes cute waifu are bonus points in my book, not needed but very appreciated
That's stupid though. Cute girls add nothing to a cartoon unless they're actually interesting, and Tyler and Co. has the interesting characters thing covered already.

>That's stupid though. Cute girls add nothing to a cartoon unless they're actually interesting, and Tyler and Co. has the interesting characters thing covered already.

Tyler characters strike me as wacky twenty something slackers. Less charming than Rocko's Modern Life, with none of the nostalgia.

Cute fappable waifu is better by orders of magnitude.

>Tyler characters strike me as wacky twenty something slackers
They are yes.
>Less charming than Rocko's Modern Life, with none of the nostalgia
But the character's in Rocko's Modern Life were charming, saying it's "less charming" isn't exactly a low bar.
>Cute fappable waifu is better by orders of magnitude.
Just go to hentaihaven/gasm/etc you can fap to cartoons there but that has nothing to do with the quality of a cartoon

The quality of these cartoons is intrinsically tied to how much I care about the characters.

I can care about cute fappable characters without pulling on my meat.

But there is nothing to make me care about the Tyler characters.
All that fancy animation you are enticed about? Worthless application of skill towards a product I don't care about.

If you want to animate things only Animation Students would care about, go help animate Cans Without Labels.

>I can care about cute fappable characters
But you can't care about non-fappable characters?

>But there is nothing to make me care about the Tyler characters.
As opposed to random waifus with less personality?

>ll that fancy animation you are enticed about? Worthless application of skill towards a product I don't care about
This has to be bait

>As opposed to random waifus with less personality?

I liked The Summoning characters' personality. It is nothing too new but it is entertaining. AND Claire is fappable.

I can care about non fappable characters if I like them.

The Tyler characters have no personality or traits to care about.
They are indistinguishable from Regular Show characters as far as I care.

Liked The Summonining but seconding It was fun and weird at the same time and one of the few shorts I enjoyed.
Shout out to the one about the hoarding cat, though. It didn't stand a chance, but was also fun.

Are you in the production?

I can clearly care about those characters because I am as well a former child burn victim.

>Tyler is drawn like Anime, you guys!

Some of the most popular Anime is cheaply produced barely-animated fluff.
Why did he think the public at large would even notice whatever animation influences he thinks he imitated?

Let me show you god tier!

The one on the left!

These shorts could be combined into a single show. A goth side and a whimsical side. 2 Girls 1 Buttercup.

>draw characters from his show
>he enthusiastically reblogs "Fan Art!!!"
>no one else has really made fanart yet

His turn came very late. By the time most people would have forgotten there was a "contest" of sorts.

He sounds like a passive-aggressive bitch.

>i will say of the go cartoons i liked Rachel and her Grandfather a lot and not just cuz jonni’s my pal?? its a unique and interesting cartoon and i cant say that for all the others

Stop posting that pic, it makes me hard

About half a decade too late for the Hlla Jeff bandwagon.

I know someone's fetish

is this vapourwave?

One of the bestThey made lots of things well in this one.
I loved everything about it. Maybe the themes are a bit agressive towards children, but the pacing of the story, the animation and the weirdness made it something special and non-generic. And that's a good thing

basquiat-wave

the dialog is really unnatural. It's like they cut together a bunch of gags/soundbytes without any segues.

The Summoning, because holy fuck do I want to fuck the fucking fuck out of Claire.

There is a significant lack of Doozy in this thread.

Also, million dollar idea right here

waifus are ruining fucking everything. why do cartoons have to be fappable to be popular? WHY? i just want funny/cool things to happen in cartoons but we get nothing of the sort. all of these are so fucking bland and utterly cookie cutter, nothing happens in them at all, and the same can be said for big industry cartoons as well. what happened? why is boring ugly shit rewarded with viewership?

Waifufags are a cancer

fat art of this cute kitty plz

You got a problem with that? You complain too much user, relax.

Dumbass that's an elf.... thing it was explained in one of the threads what she is. She falls under fair folk.

I've seen this weird nitpick in another thread. I hope it takes off because its artistically amusing.

Is he on the spectrum or just taking the piss?

Rate 'em.

Tyler & Co. > Rachael & Her Grandfather > The Summoning > Boots > City Dwellers > Welcome To Doozy > Both Brothers > Nebulous > The Bagheads

Tyjer & Co > City Dwellers >>>> everything else >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Both Brothers

It's difficult to rate something so bland and underdeveloped. Like watching a cartoon made by one of those "animated" YouTube vloggers.

How the fuck is that not a cat??

Because there's another cat in the show and she looks nothing like him.

The Summoning > Welcome to Doozy > I can't remember the names of most of the other shit >>>>>>> Rachel & Her Grandfather.

He is a genuine bitch. Very passive aggressive about his position in the contest.

>Why do they think people stopped caring about Bee & Puppycat following the chubbening of the MC.
What? I've seen only the free episodes, did they change the design later or something?

Ah yes, because riceballs and waifus totally deserve to be winning this.

This is the nitpickiest post I've ever read on this board, and that's saying a lot. You just don't get this short's comedy, do you?

Yes.

I'm just surprised how immature he is.

He didn't do anything immature though

A lot of his recent comments are thinly veiled Woe-Is-Me and I-deserve-it-more.

Hey it's me that faggot who told you assholes here.

>being upset about something is immature
kk

She has cat like ears, eyes, nose, teeth, and jumps around like a cat when angered. Let's just say that wood elves are cat-like and be done with it. Maybe where she lives, cat people are the norm (explaining where the kid comes from), and the surrounding wood elves are an offshoot, and are thus also cat-like.

There. She's both a woof elf, and a cat. Everyone's happy. It's not mutually exclusive.

For fuck's sake.

Maybe the mother was a cat girl that raped an elf?

...12 year old wood elf!
Ok now I know why got this one.

There's even a video of some of the Sleepy Cabin (?) Guys calling him out on it.

Those teeth look fucking horrible with bean mouth.

I got some too but a little more.

WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS THREAD

They're all terrible with Tyler and Co. being the least bad (having a non-tumblr/waifubait style and great animation at least, but it's still lazy AT-inspired sap dialogue wise)

The five-minute time limit is really retarded (I think Nick started it years ago?) and is an obvious money saving scheme.

The DK Bongo drums being a frequently tripped over item got me.