Its up

Its up

Who cares?

No this is Up

Man, one episode in, we get gay couples and Whizzer.

MARVELinanutshell.jpg

>Whizzer
Wait seriously?

i'm not touching it

And they just namedropped The Ringmaster.

Is there a decent torrent yet?
I don't want to pay for a service I'll use four times a year and those I've found, while technically downloading, are taking forever.

And yes, actually Whizzer.

/thread

And then he fucking died

With literally the worst special effects.

RIP Whizzer

Well thanks for saving me from going and finding a torrent

So whats the situation on this Bendis TV series? Is it still a Disney property?

You post, you care :)

>still four hours away from watching the first episode
What's the point of releasing a torrent the day something comes out if you're not going to seed properly?

It’s up and i’m up. Currently watching. Also Luke Cage trailer dropped.

Is Simpson in this season at all?

As of ep 2 hes being set up as a villian

I hate when the bring in old comic characters and then kill them. Especially when its Bendis shit like Jessica Jones

And hello softcore drug-fueled lesbian foursome.

Patty whored herself out a kid

She was a child actor. That's what it is.

It's cool this is addressing what actresses go through, I just hope it wasn't tacked on after the whole Weinstiein thing.

Calling it now, T Dogg's Cancer is the irrelevant add-on of the season.

Is there a character loosely based on Dan Schneider in this?

>killing off nuke in the second episode
wew lad

Yeesh, did they really decide there was nothing left for his fucking character?

Rest in piss, I guess.

or they were just going for easy shock value

so lazy writing. I guess they are accurate to Bendis in one regard.

Just a classic way of establishing a strong new villain. Kill off the strongest one before that. Accurate to comics anyways.

Thanks for the spoilers, faggot. Kindly go fuck yourself.

>in a thread before watching the show
Like reading YouTube comments about a show you haven't watched

considering she's basically a parody of Miley Cyrus in this, I'm laughing at this disney product

so who is the villain this time

Eyy Froggy

Weird to be her without Luke and Matt somehow though after watching Defenders.

It was nice seeing him for a minute. Fuck I miss Daredevil.

>boyfriend is evil
classic comic book

>Jeri is dying
She is kill by the end of the season, right?

If that and lack of Kilgrave are true, I might actually like this season.

4 eps in, i'm digging it so far.
Really enjoying that Jess is actually acting like a PI

I guess they think "well no one was planning on using them" whenever someone has to die or get badly injured but they dont want to make a new character just for the role.

Does she get a costume?
Who's the villain?
Is it actually good?

Her getting a costume would be out of character desu
Don't know yet but it seems to be IGH
Its good so far but I think its obvious at this point that Marvel TV shows are front loaded as fuck so its hard to say

yes!! Man, I forgot how well Ritter pulls of damaged. So perfect for the role

>5 minutes in
>gay couple
wew

>So whats the situation on this Bendis TV series? Is it still a Disney property?
Contract work for Marvel, 100% theirs

So far no.
IGH and Trish has a boyfriend that turns to be evil it seems. Nuke is dead.
It's a bit slower than last season but it's pretty good so far.

>are you alone?
>Don't know
jessica's a whore and I like it

>wins an award for feminism
>that slut asked for it, did you see how she dressed
I love how cunty she is

>Super intended heel turn
So theres the love interest

They should have made it a weekly procedural where her and Scott Truman go around investigating shit

Two dudes Jess has tried to fuck so far

I may be alone in this because I really liked last season with Kilgrave but I'm liking this season now that they have toned down the thriller aspect and are taking time with investigating and character development.

>toned down the thriller aspect
It never existed in the first place

>hey dont want to make a new character just for the role

but these shows use new characters all the fucking time

its hacky when they use pre-existing characters and kill them off for shock value

>toned down the thriller aspect and are taking time with investigating and character development
Yo, this is exactly what I wanted.
I'm almost finished with the second episode now and I'm having a ball.

I'm liking the investigating focus as well

anyone think Jessica Jones has taken all of Luke Cage's thunder? Like her being a PI and kind of a rebel is literally what Luke Cage used to be in his early Hero for Hire days.

No wonder his show felt like there was nothing left to work with.

They need to just make a Luke and Danny show already. I mean most of Dannys shit was wrapped up in defenders so

Is Typhoid Mary in this at all? I recall people reporting her to be the supposed villain this season.

What bullshit method was used for someone taking out a speedster?

He was heavily drugged and some scaffolding fell on him

A fuck-ton of clozapine and scaffolding.
It's actually not bullshit if you've seen someone take a little too much before.

Wow so he doesn't even get to fight his killer

I mean Luke and Danny should be able to hold their own individual shows (same with Punisher). They've existed for decades beyond Jessica Jones and they all have their own lores and supporting cast and what not.

It's the writing and casting that's been lacking for them. Plus idk if Colter and Jones really have that well of a chemistry. Both are nothing like the comics anyways.

>They've existed for decades beyond Jessica Jones and they all have their own lores and supporting cast and what not.
The netflix shows are so creatively bankrupt that despite all of Danny's lore and supporting cast, they tied him and all of K'un-Lun into the fucking Hand.

At least it's confirmed Danny will be in the next season of Luke Cage and who knows if Luke can appear in Iron Fist for an episode or so. But yeah, at this point there should be a Heroes for Hire show.

yeah it's like they were too lazy or scared or retarded to try and flesh out K'un-L'un or the general Iron Fist world that went for the lowest hanging fruit possible. Even the Hand shit could've been handled better (like Hydra in the Immortal Iron Fist run), but they somehow made ninjas uncool. Dont even start with the retarded non-Asian 5 fingers of the Hand in the Defenders.

Also, why the fuck did they make Madame Gao a Hand member? She was separate from Nobu and implied to be from Kun-Lun?

I guess they really were creatively bankrupt.

They clearly were in a rush to get to The Defenders on time and didn't have time to work on the story or anything. Plus Scott Buck didn't help at all.

kinda weird that Jessica came first instead of DD, also any nods to Frank or even Micro?

>kinda weird that Jessica came first instead of DD
What do you mean? Daredevil already had its second season

>Nuke dead
What a fucking waste.
I get needing to establish a new threat, but that's a shit way to go and, because that Coslov fucker is dead, they can't even deus ex him alive.

he was actually kinda cool. but I don't mind how they killed him off. Just added more to investigate

This actually exists? It's not just some dumb Sup Forums meme like "Saturday morning cartoon Watchmen" nostalgia threads?

What, the show itself?
Yeah, it actually exists.

Yeah man

Unfortunately

Underrated

They're going to offer the lawyer a cure and shes going to turn on Jessica

Calling it now

No, it was perfectly rated with zero replies, you stupid faggot.

What's she even dying of?

AIDS, the gay disease.

Amazing, 5 stars Disney

Some neural degenerate thingy

ALS disease. You know, the disease everyone threw themselves buckets of ice for three years ago?

This.

That's what that was for?
I thought it was just so that people could look at wet teens with pointy nips.

I know but I was saying they also try to use existing characters if they can even if they are going to twist personalities to the point that it is a new character anyway. And if they plan on killing someone Im guessing they want the audience ti feel surprised when that character dies instead of the original character that was flashing death signs for half a season. I didnt say it wasnt cheap but just what some of their logic must be.

Let me guess: Nothing like the character, no costume, wasted for no reason.

Well it was in the beginning before it became that.

Well, it worked out for me.
Good to know there was originally a legitimate reason for it, though.

I'm really liking Malcolm this season. Seeing him going from mind-controlled junkie to a competent and mature PI working for Jessica is really heartwarming.

Malcolm a pure.
I'm glad he's doing well.

So Trinity's MS/cancer is just this season's filler right? any pics of her upskirt? asking for a friend

>As of ep 2 hes being set up as a villian
Figures.

He redeems himself and then dies

>evil boyfriend was a fakeout
How pure