Kill six billion demons

so, is it going to end here? was this the entire point?

Never read this. How many demons did she kill in the end?

>6 billion demons
So basically the entire human populace. Alright then!

maybe a dozen. Coca-cola there killed most of 'em on the way in.

It's on hiatus, you dip

Yu, this is it. Pretty cool ending, right?

Abbadon went to ECCC
He's back now, updates should resume shortly

>Gay?
Gay!
>Gaaaaaaaay?
Gaaaaaaaay!
>Gaygaygaygaygaygay?
Gaygaygaygaygaygay!

Lesbians in webcomics are a bad trope in the current year.
Bad Abaddon, bad!

He was dope at eccc.

Yeah, troll of the century if y'ask me.

wait isn't this bitch trying to rescue her boyfriend? is she just gonna lez out and say fuck that?

Cast is mostly female, so hard to have gay dudes.

>wait isn't this bitch trying to rescue her boyfriend?
yeah but not because shes super in love with him or anything. Probably considers it her responsibility or something.

>Cast is mostly female, so hard to have gay dudes
I think it's harder for Abadabbadoo to not put fetishes in things.

Why did they have to kiss on lips?
Why couldnt they kiss on cheek and hug it out?
Why couldnt they make up as friends?
Who keeps making my strong female protagonists gay?
(yes, im still but hurt about korra)

>again?
What did she mean by this?

>Lesbians
>One was married to a guy before and the other's been called straight by the author and has shown interest in men
I'm pretty sure that Cio just doesn't give a shit about orientation because she's a fucking demon, and Allison's bi at best or actually still straight and this shit's about to get incredibly fucking awkward.

The human pop. is more than 7 billion.

>ECCC was amazing, I’m glad I got to meet so many of you! My flight was delayed almost a day due to bad weather on the east coast so I’m going to slightly postpone the update this week. There should be on by Friday the 9th if not sooner.

Lack of subtility and pandering.
Unless it's just Cio fantasizing whilme Allison is out cold, then it would just be kinda dumb aaaand toned-down pandering.

Of course not.
We still got like 5,999,990 demons to kill.

Why does it have to be pandering? Why authors can't insert lesbians into comics because they just like lesbians? If I ever write a comic I'm gonna write in some lesbian romance just for my own pleasure.

Nice digits.

But I still reckon it could be the book as a powerful artifact leaking. It was used for fanfic and all, and now its integrity's been breached by stabby-edness.

But apparently Abaddon's said it's really real so nice tho that theory'd play out we might be on the echoing YIS-UNs path here.

So this is the fabled Abaddon WG art I've heard so much about.

waste of get

She's a college girl. Let her experiment.

There is no problem with lesbians. Just don't shove them to our face all the time. Draw and play around them like normal human beings. In less than ten pages we already got two lesbian kisses, one being a full page. Do you even recall something of the sort happening in the comic? Even full-page action scenes can be counted on the fingers of one hand.