Was he the best looking president?

Was he the best looking president?

Time is the great god isn't it? How old was he there? He was a very handsome man. When do men peak?

Sorry that title belongs to Franklin Pierce

Kennedy fucked Marilyn Monroe

>tfw America declined the chance to elect this handsome Chad

damn

Have you seen her husband? She didn't have high standards.

There any reason we don't have 35 year old presidents lately? I mean the women would trip over themselves to vote for a hot chad in droves

Obama was considered a chad in 08.
The liberal kind of "chad" of course.

horrible president and just as ugly

Always thought he looked like a chimp when I was a kid and kid's tend to have unbiased and accurate opinions when it comes to assessing an adult's physical appearance or strength.

He certainly never appeared to be very smart. He tries to pull off this swaggering cowboy thing but I have no clue why since he went to Yale and he was born in fucking Connecticut. It's just too phony.

The Bushes suck. At their best, they're nice, down-to-earth guys but most of the time they're fucking embarassing. You just can't take any of them seriously.

>tfw Romney would have bullied you in high school and cheated off your math homework
>tfw Romney would have got you to lose your virginity to the school whore as a joke

(⌒_⌒;)

Bill Clinton and Barack Obama are both in the top 10 youngest presidents when elected. A 35yo has never happened. The youngest ever was Teddy Roosevelt at 42.

looks like a sociopath

He would've rode up to your high school on a bicycle preaching the Book of Mormon, not any of those things.

Mormons are fucking dweebs. Even the Chad ones.

No, Reagan was.

>best looking
>anyone but Trump
Pick one

This catholic banged Marilyn Monroe while in office... so idk, he might be high on the list.

reagan was the best looking one, his hair is fabulous

I guess Richard Nixon must have been a Chad when he was young. Also Gerald Ford looked like a retard

I don't know about "looks"... but he's still the man.

wtf im a gay now

kys

I've asked maybe 6 women if Obama was attractive, and they said no.

>dat nose
Washington was a dignified man

He looks hot with grey hair. And that smile. Did he lose some weight recently?

Teddy Roosevelt was the best looking. IMO. Trump comes close.

I remember it being a big story that he apparently bullied some faggot in high school