Woman's Day Waifu Chart

Post your chart and rate others.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

9/13
Lose points for a non-Sup Forums.

Only Cammy is non Sup Forums but there is Udon Comics and that 90s street fighter cartoon

Sure. Let's get this over with.

>Dandon Fuga
Some quality fap fuel right there

I don't have one.
Make one for me.

>myanimeharem is dead
any alternative? my paint skills are not good

That's convenient I just updated mine

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

The gorgeous+Strong combo.
8/10

>Delirium
>Jinx
would've been 10/10, but phant ruined it

9/10, best GF girl by far

9/10

>that MSPaint scaling
Hideous, treat your waifus with respect.

Meant to reply to , not , his is fine.

If you're using paint, you can get pretty good results by just cropping an image to a square and then using the resize function and setting it the the pixels desired.

You know, I think I've already rated everyone in this thread several times before in previous threads.

I don't need a chart, I got my one true waifu.

Though I must admit, Thorgal's mom had it going on. Even more so than Kriss of Valnor, Aaricia and the Guardian of the Keys.

These are getting kind of stale.

Rate my petfus.

Please only use pure-approved images of my waifu when you include her in your chart, thank you.

Rogue a pure

I could post a chart, but what's the point really? No matter how much I like other girls, this one's my favorite.
>tfw no motherly gothic spider gf who sounds like Susan Sarandon putting on a french accent

10/10

I don't have a waifu because I don't watch Anime, not even dragonball, I could not make a chart if I wanted.

I only need one.

just make one with disney princesses and whatever
not that i have one myself..

Hope corgi and toothless are great

A whore who only turned down Gambit so she can fuck around, so whorish that she even needed to try old mens dicks.

She never said that, she never even implied it. She merely said she didn't want to be emotionally dependent on Gambit as he would be the only person close to her then, which is a fair thing to be concerned about considering his rape powers, which she likely is and always have been under influence of.

Rogue a pure and there is nothing you can do to disprove it.

She said she wantes more experience with dicks you ditry whore lover

Love it!
I can dig it

>spiders

>experience
She didn't even use any of those words. She literally just said she needed more people in her life that she could depend on before she could move on. It's also literally confirmed in that same book that Gambit was Rogues first time.... as in ever.

>Morrigan, Kurumu, and Saeko

Excellent taste.

Spiders are great, they keep annoying insects out of your house. You should be more grateful.

I love her so much.

She said she wanted more experience before she fucked Gambit, that ment she wanted to fuck around like a prostitute before fucking Gambit a good idea cause he's skilled

she looks better in her birthday suit

>Misty
>Chunners
>Alice
>Luna
>Death
>Birdgirl
>Tron Bonne
Got some solid choices there, even if you decided to include one of... those.

>"they love you elsa"

She's not talking about fucking there. When they met Rogue was hanging out with misfits that treated her like garbage, and here comes Gambit along, some dream guy packing a six pack and tells her she is the most pure, loving, caring and thoughful person and that he wants to stay with her forever. (As much as i hate Gambit, he is right and knows what's up)

That concept was completely alien to her at that time, which is why she refused him (also because Gambit is a creep and she saw right through him back then).

Then Gambit charmed her later on and made her love him, so now she is just lying to herself to make sense of her false love.

Shut up and eat my shit bitch

I was going to add more, but then I realized... why bother. None of them are as good as these three.

Damn, I should make one of those.

I'll never shut up about Rogue's pureness and theres nothing you can do about that.

pretty solid taste minus the furshit

>Ty Lee
>Skyward Sword Zelda
Muh boi

So far you have the best taste here, or at least the most matches with my chart. 10/10 would befriend

Call it a hunch, but I get the feeling you have a thing for red hair. I dunno, I may be way off base.

I know it's around 75% awful.

I don't think yours is awful. A little on the cliched size but Lindsay is some partician taste

Might as well.

Just remember that Morrigan is the one I most want to marry and have slow, passionate sex on our honeymoon with.

Downsized my chart recently.
>Mileena, Widow, Azula, Harribel
Fellow sub detected.

Nah. Pacifica is a daughterful that needs to be protected

>downsize
How do you increase it

>western shit
>waifu

New

>complains about people having western shit as waifus
>on Sup Forums

Was that a penis joke? I honestly can't tell. Either way, all I did was switch from a 6x6 to a 4x4 chart.

Leni is pure in every picture she’s in

the bestest

yup

We all need a Leni in our lives

Well that took long... kept it western
Who should have the center spot?

This was hard

I’d say Anna but that’s just my opinion
Either way, never seen your chart before. You’ve got some quality taste. Disney girls are best girls. We’d get along just fine

No I just wanted more squares

FUCK WOMEN

Yes, I too wish to fuck women. Shame I never will. ;_;

who is column 1 row 3?

Nigga that's a 9.99999/10 List

The ONLY exception is Haley. Francine a best.

>all these titty posters
>being into design this bad because you like titties
christ Sup Forums is a hormonal teenager.

>Just PG's tits.

Well meme'd my friend.

Anyone got a template?

I should probably reinstall GIMP...

>Breast envy

>there are girls on Sup Forums

Still working on it

>not even a single Sup Forums character
Delete it and come back with something Sup Forums related.

Maybe if I could remember any Sup Forums girls actually worth waifu status instead of just making my dick hard.

>weeaboo shit
>actually using the word waifu
embarressing

Happy whatever the fuck day.

Well when most characters are bland and interchangeable you can only judge them backed on how they look.

gotcha dude

Think i nailed it.

Question: Do you guys just put characters that make your peepee hard into these things? Do you base it only on design or a personality too?

When I was making this thing I realized that there are plenty of characters that have an attractive design but only so many that have both the looks and the personality that make me care about them in a special way.

That made finding right characters for this kinda hard. Even this chart is not a final cut, I only put Mewtwo Y here to fill out the spot really

Then why post itt, you fucking retard? If it ain't Sup Forums, don't post it on Sup Forums.

You have awful taste.

Get my daughter off that thing!

Did I not say I was still working on it?

Answer: I like Gaz's personality but also have a fetish for girls in black, plus i like thicc, and im too old to like kid gaz that way.