KANYE WEST SAYS HE WOULD VOTE TRUMP

billboard.com/articles/news/7581276/kanye-west-confesses-at-concert-i-would-have-voted-on-trump

Kanye West ignited a wave of boos at his own show overnight when he announced he would have voted for president elect Donald Trump…had he actually voted.

The hip hop superstar was in the flow during his Saint Pablo Tour date show in San Jose where he delivered a lengthy political speech

where was this inbred nigger was before the election?
like usually, fucking animals try to make themselves look better when they see someone's stronger.
into the fucking trash

99999get

Yeah, because the Clintons covered up Kim Kardashian's ISIS kidnapping as a "Robbery."

Kanye is following based money may may

Well, his wife did almost get kidnapped by terrorists. It makes sense that he would side with a guy like Trump after that.

BASED YEEZY 2024

even if he doesn't believe it, which i dont think he does.

Kanye knows one thing for sure; counter-culture.

And Trump/Conservatism is the new counter-culture. Falling under bein a progressive libtard is conformist as shit and the safe opinion. It's way more in your face and sort of rebellious to say shit like "Yeah I support Trump"

Just my theory.

wtf I love Kanye now

Absolutely based. Kanye West continues to be the most powerful artist alive right now.

Dare I say it, is he our guy?

>artist

kek

Fuck yes now I can listen to his music without feeling guilty that he voted for Hillary and hates white people

I'll vote for him

this. i cant wait for the bounce back of counter-culture artists who start to "go hard" and talk about all the "bitch niggas who aint getting oppressed by nobody but they own females"

Trump/kanye 2020

wtf I still hate kanye now

This changes my opinion t b q h famalams

One of us

You know he voted Trump

I love Kanye, he trolls everyone

Ya, his "music". In other words, other artists stolen music with nigger babble in it.

Redpill me on Kardashian attempted kidnapping ?

Flashbacks of CNN showing a video of Trump pouring a bottle of champagne on a limo as if it were a bad thing start coming back

fpbp

There is no fucking point in saying I would have voted for the winner.

kys my man

>bitch ass nigger comes out AFTER Trump wins and shows his support

What a faggot

Kanye is literally autistic and probably has a double digit IQ, but him outright endorsing Trump is fucking hilarious. He knows how to get a reaction out of people.

It's actually extremely harmful to the leftist lemmings' stranglehold on, and reliance on celebrity endorsements.

Kys you nigger loving cuck.

>dating a fat assed armanian
>thinking he would vote anyone but trump

armanian's love uncle trump

Jumping ship after the fucking elections over!?
How stunning and brave.

I like this Kanye dude. Not because his art is any good but because he knows how to milk the cows

I was thinking the same thing, fäm

This is the first time I actually considered liking that guy.

Oh hell no! What happened to him leaving? GTFO!

>he would

Good thing people like him can't vote. Felons are fucking retarded.

he would, so he didn't vote ? or he just bragged ? I don't believe him he vote for Hilary i'm sure of it.

Kim and her...dad thing...voted for Trump.

Damn... Kanye should wait until 2024... after we get Trump elected again in 2020, we could easily get Kanye elected in 2024.

Yeah same I don't see what the hell people see in his music

>electing another nigger president after the failure that is obongo

This
For a nig nog, him and chappelle do the most Jewish things.
Appealing to both sides. These faggots have zero allegiance.

Felons can vote you moron.

No they can't. It's one of the rights they give up when convicted, although I'm not sure how you can legally give up a 'right'.

>-i-would-have-
no balls House Nigger

>He payed for hillary's campaign and vote trump? Bullshit

There's still a huge stigma against trump. Look at the protests

He writes his music on the piano first, and before it's processed into the shit stain you hear on the radio, it's actually talented. I'm still not a fan though

>it's actually talented

Nothing about that nigger is talented.

Did not vote, kcek.

>implying the altright is cool
I don't worship Kanye, but I appreciate what he's done. He is cool, you are not.

>He is cool
he's a terrible rapper

if he couldn't sample the music of better artists he'd be gunned down in chicago by now

Don't mind me

Not surprising. That Jenner woman that lives with them or whatever, she's a hardcore republican

yeah, it's pretty obviously just shilling for publicity.

Nice to know that the lib establishment is now too weak to stop shit like this. They have to be panicking rn.

What has he done? Beside stealing the mic from the real winner at the Grammys and acting like the pure shitskin worthless nigger that he is? He hasn't done anything useful his entire life.

Remember, Obama once insulted Kanye. Called him a clown or something.

There is no way Kanye with his ego would ever get over that.

Also, Kanye and Trump actually have a lot in common. Could totally see Kanye feeling Trump makes sense as a person, as an outlook. They're so similar.

What did kayne mean by this?

I don't really hear the boos, it's the same crowd noise that was there the whole time

Judging from my experience with my black coworkers (around the ages of 30-45), they didn't like Hillary. In fact, one of them said to me "Man, I don't want no bitch running this shit"

>I would have

I would have if I were an american citizen. I have an excuse.

That half-baked manlet has no excuse.

Get