What happend with Sup Forums/co/'s bizarre adventure?

What happend with Sup Forums/co/'s bizarre adventure?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B-Td-mSKpaCvdWptMDN3X0Y0aGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It died.

Fuck off to Sup Forums.

it was the most autistic bullshit I've ever seen.

It died, thankfully.

Ah, so you've only poked a spyglass down the rabbit-hole.
I wish you well in your search for cringe.

>Me no likey thread, thread no waifu, thread no loud house WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

no it was more like "thread no good"

The fools started fighting and they died a slow and paniful death.

24/7 threads with over 10% being 10 page bumps for months. It was cancer that needed to go.

The same thing that's wrong with all Sup Forums creations. A bunch of idea guys that don't have the leadership to turn their shit into something real. A community works with each other and every has a role to fill and there are those that are able to organize and assemble a project.

Idea guys are just writers that can't write.

idk it made me cringe so hard i hid it every time i saw a new thread

It was already slowing down by Part 5 though the development of 6 had some bright points. The real problem came with just how much shit people wanted to cram into Part 7 and nobody really being up for sorting that mess out so it died a quiet death.

Who knows though. Maybe when GioGio gets its anime, the interest will come back.

so why this thing got so much hate?
though it was funny and stupid but not something that deserved such autistic rage.

>The same thing that's wrong with all Sup Forums creations
Fetishists? Waifufags?

You just described 100% of this containment board's catalog.

>Fetishists? Waifufags?

If anything that keeps projects going. Plenty of meme waifus still get art. Herny did some Maggie recently.

Joenereff suffered a terrible fate after Part 3

Still waiting for the Part 4 dub.

>so why this thing got so much hate?
LOTS of reasons, but in the end it was the threads being full of nothing but post just saying "BUMP" and it was rare for them to do any woke despite "needing" to have a thread up every day of the week. Come on, the mods banned /sug/ and yet Sup Forumsco/ was still allowed. It was a joke.

Oh, and they stated shitposting in an IT HURTS!!! thread, I almost forgot about that one.

>the mods banned /sug/ and yet Sup Forumsco/
Thats because SU is cancer.

>Come on, the mods banned /sug/ and yet Sup Forumsco/ was still allowed
Around the same time the project started sufags were spamming the board with endless threads about every single shit in that show AND had a general. Now that I'm remembering, they also wanted to turn Sup Forumsco/ into Steven Universe does JoJo (and Knuckles) and had a meltdown when told to fuck off.

Further proof that JoJofags are less cancerous than lesbian space rock fuckers

Sup Forumsco/ was one thread and a small fandom.

/SU/ at that time was merely spam.

>/SU/ is cancer.

Fixed.

It didn’t go anywhere, unfortunately

For what it’s worth there was a final product, it was just entirely greentext writing based.

I still want to know where the hell was Cape Suzette located
>It went nowhere
The docs are still around, raided to hell and back but still around.

It was Sup Forums who killed it, Sup Forums/co/ threads where made for Sup Forums by Sup Forums, Sup Forums got mad at us and trolled the hell out of us and ruined the booru.

Why would they get mad about this? Are they just Sup Forumsutistic or something?

It was a fun idea but I don't know if anyone went anywhere with it - which is the same problem with all Sup Forums projects.

Anyway, you should ask around on plus4chan /coc/. It's more reliable than searching through archives here, but it also has nearly no posters at the moment.

Cultural appropriation, they didn't want their superiorly drawn material to be tainted with inferior cartoon characters.

>Further proof that JoJofags are less cancerous than lesbian space rock fuckers
They're both fucking cancerous as shit you autist, and Sup Forumsco/ was too. I'm fucking glad that those threads aren't allowed on the board and I say that as someone who likes jojo and SU, cancerous fanbases are always fucking shit and they autistic screeching that they attract in turn is just as cancerous.

It was fine as an art thread, but everything else was cringe

Yep everything you just said is true. Shame too.

>It was Sup Forums
It was cripplechan's Sup Forums, believe it or not, Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about anything outside Sup Forums unless it comes barging at their door.

Someone made a tread on /cow/ about it and they decided to troll threads and raid the board.

Months ago I compiled all the stuff Sup Forumsco/ had. drive.google.com/open?id=0B-Td-mSKpaCvdWptMDN3X0Y0aGc

You missed the thing /tg/ made, curator user

what /tg/ thing, user?

A Jump (some sort of rpg) based on the setting, it came out of left field but it shows how /tg/ can get shit done.

Oh. I see. I'll search for it. If I can find it, it will be added.

>There were people who actually thought this autistic shit was a cool idea

I'm glad it failed, and I'm glad you dumb faggots who took part in it wasted your time and effort.

They should have kept it to the weekend like that "other" thread

like many other Sup Forums projects.
either way it sucked and was lame

>cripplechan

I remember someone made a thread for Sup Forumsco/ on their /cow/ board which helped more of the spam.

This, at least the channel-tans keep it to once a week and they are done so fast the threads are normally gone or past the bump limit by the afternoon. Sup Forumsco/ took over a week to hit the bump limit every thread.

Or did you mean /hgw/, then yeah that too. They were able to self moderate, never needed a bump, and waited for a thread to die before starting another.

>Are they just Sup Forumsutistic or something
yes, that should be common knowledge by now.

Was one with this image that saids:
"what think Sup Forums of Sup Forums/co/'s bizarre adventure?"

Yeah, meant Channel tans

>dubfag

No /cow/ is the board where autists stalk other autists. They used one of the images done for the project as the opener.