Voltron: Legendary Defender

Am I the only one who wants Keith to have some happiness? Dad disappeared, mom left for some really convoluted reason (probably a combination of her hazardous occupation, being a mole in the Galra military and the probability the Galaxy Garrison would detect her and do God knows what creepy experiments to her and especially to Keith) and the only closest family he had was with Shiro that may currently not be the real Shiro. At least give him some of this happiness before Project Kuron goes stage 5 and onward. Preferably having some interactions with Krolia before shit hits the fan.

Also Lotor. I really like VLD's version of him and I want him to not be some complete asshole. Still at this point I dunno if he's genuine or not. What do you think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4gpgZO7NEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not the only one, I can't imagine how the Keith Pain Train will go when he finds out that the Shiro he found wasn't Shiro. Will it be denial? Anger? Just give him a love interest and give him an unambiguous happy ending come the series finale.

Yep. Yet even then it's still unknown about this Shiro. Is he truly a clone? Or it's the real Shiro's body but with a copy personality of him? Or maybe the former and the real Shiro did become one with the quintessence?

Whatever it is, we ain't knowing that until S6 and later.

Shio is either in the astral plane, one with the force, or stuck in a trap Alfor placed on the Black Lion in case Zarkon got it back. In the last case Shiro using the Black Bayard might be what set it off, as Alfor assumed Zarkon would never lose it.

>Also Lotor. I really like VLD's version of him and I want him to not be some complete asshole. Still at this point I dunno if he's genuine or not

Well if you think about it in all his dialogue he has only been stating facts, nothing to do with what he actually feels but what is presented in front of him, so there's definitely ulterior motives present

Why did Haggard's focus suddenly shift from just Lotor initially to both Lotor and Allura at the end here anyway? Are we getting a keikaku within a keikaku?

A little bit. Yes. But hopefully he now has his mom forever to help him cope with any hardship from now on out.

Haggar's focus is just what Shiro sees, but there are obvious parallels between Honerva and Allura so it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I'm sure they will meet and confront each other again.

It will be a keikaku fest, but Haggar has something brewing behind the scenes. Especially with her now knowing where the Altean El-Dorado is.

At least someone from the cast has face-to-face contact with a parent. I honestly hope they won't kill of Krolia too early.

>want him to not be some complete asshole

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Once Lotor's earned all of the Paladins' trust, he'll go apeshit on Kuron before everyone realizes that he's a clone and this tears them apart.

>No more Lotor around
Sad.

I hope they don't kill her at all! if they have to take a Galra parent from Keith, let it be Kolivan (desu, I don't want him to die either.).

Knowing this being Voltron and a remake that respects a lot of the source material while being apart of it to be considered its own being, we sooner or later will have something that will be tragic. And considering that we have the people that were behind the two Avatar shows, then you can expect someone dying sooner or later.

That was close.

He's just brainwashed with dark magic

>I really like VLD's version of him and I want him to not be some complete asshole.
But it's only fun if he is an asshole and this is all part of his overly convoluted keikaku. If he's genuinely a good guy then he's just a boring shit

Im waiting for the other shoe to drop with Lotor. Im actually enjoying his turn as purple space alien Alucard.

I think he's a clone and Haggar has used his arm to grow forty Shiros she keeps in a vat.

It's not fun if he's too keikaku, it's much more entertaining when he's a mix of everything and his somewhat genuine, complicated plans fall apart because of bouts of extreme Galrautism.

Lotor will fall victim to the corruption and start to become more like his father, but I think haggard will jump in at the last second to save him and avoid repeating history, THEN we might get a genuine Lotor redemption arc, and also he might die in the finale in some heroic sacrifice but let's leave that aside from now

>spend centuries plotting and planning to recover your altean heritage
>get to the literally fairy tale land of your people and face the final trail
>get frustrated in the last moments and revert to your galra warrior upbringing
Do you think Zarkon would've been proud?

I for one hope that the fallout is a more gradual thing instead of Lotor just going full keikaku. I would be really annoyed if he did that and all the Paladins are like "Whaaat?! He betrayed us!". I'd be more forgivable if the Paladins had a counter-keikaku, but with Shiro being mind-raped; I doubt thats the case.

>Haggar's focus is just what Shiro sees

That scene was clearly framed the way it was for a reason though

What would a Galran family "the" sex talk be like? Do parents just encourage rape?

>Clone
>Brainwashed into a mole
>Original body but with a copy personality
S6 must quickly happen and we need to see Kuron Stage 5.

Lotor had a tough childhood and equally tough life. If he spoke the truth about that one world he was in charge of and what happened to it, then his behavior and mentality can be justified.

That or he's faking it.

It doesn't matter since Allura managed to nab the truth and the only thing he needs to do is rope her to his side, like he has probably being planning to do from the start

Bonus points if he does end up catching some feelings for her due to his mommy issues, but I doubt it

Yeah I don't deny that, but it's hard to tell if Haggar has any particular plans regarding Allura. Maybe she'll try using her for the fairytale magic knowledge. Regardless, the story will definitely bring them together at some point even if it's mainly to highlight the contrast between them.

>Bonus points if he does end up catching some feelings for her due to his mommy issues, but I doubt it
This is exactly what's going to happen

Rape is just the foreplay.

Well, for a NORMAL Galran family, the daddy sits down and explains that boys will stalk the females through the tall grass until he finds the fittest, strongest one with the best child-bearing hips. He will then separate her from the pack, chase her down and pin her to the ground. If the male can avoid having his throat ripped out long enough for the female to acclimate to his scent, he may then release her and begin the giving of token gifts of small weapons and fresh organ meats. With this, the courtship is complete and they will begin the reproductive act.

But with Lotor, is was more like:
>alien dignitary: "Hey, thanks for not killing all of us. Why don't I suck your dick for you?"
>Lotor: "My what?"

And then Lotor lost his virginity.

So what happens with all the halfbreeds? How did Krolia do it?

I assume Galra woman equally take what they want without question

So Lotor isn't a 10,000 year old virgin? This is a very important subject.

>the fittest, strongest one with the best child-bearing hips.

I was just thinking about what would be "attractive" to the average Galra. Like, their pop idols (who sing imperialist propaganda songs) would all probably look like Trugg, Zethrid, and Ladnok...but in skirts covered with really sharp spikes.

So, the ideal Galra female would have nice, strong hips, thighs, and buttocks. Flat/smaller muscular breasts so she can nurse and swing a flail easily. Good thick arms and broad shoulders for upper body strength, so she can carry her young and the dead.

OK!

I can now see Lotor telling Allura she needs to eat more and do more squats.

You know how some girls are dominant? Well there you go. Krolia just went around fucking stuff. At some point she decided "Hey, being pregnant is the shit. I'm gonna do nothing but get pregnant." And then she did.

She got into a barfight with McCree, then fucked on a pool table. After, they drunkenly snuggled, and she decided she liked the affection. A few dates later, and she was hooked

This is a kid's show, of course he is

>Ladnok
She's ugly even for a Galra.

Lanceloturra is endgame. Thoughts?

Well, by Galran standards he is. But since he's half Altean then he has every other sapient race in the universe lusting after his purple man-meat. I mean, why do you think he surrounded himself with other hybrids?

Easy access to the muff, man.

Unless a bastard son shows up out of nowhere at some point, then he is a virgin

I would assume they would have curious expectations of their partners
>"Did you notice Latugg following me home from the barracks yesterday? He's so dreamy, I think he'll try to ambush me any day now~"
>"Grednik tried to mount me but couldn't even handle a headbutt to the nose, how disappointing"
>mfw courting with a man who can't even pin you down for more than five seconds

>tfw the men who chase me always get their throats ripped off
>"Why do all the weak ones follow me!?"

>Do parents just encourage rape

Are Galrans basically Orcs then? Is this entire show basically like some hentai manga of orcs fucking over an entire race of elves?

So the question is then - would YOU a Galra? I mean, I lift, but I have no CQC experience at all, so, I dunno.

Man the pink color of Allura's pupils make me think she's always in a heart pupils state of near orgasm.

Probably need to work off some of that fat, sister. All the good men can't see your muscles so they think you're soft. The weak ones think they have a chance for the same reason.

Took you this long, huh?

Except not Orcs, but hobgoblins. Hobgoblins are actually capable of building shit and organizing stuff.

So do they DP Allura or Lance?

Watching them pick who the next emperor would be made me realize it's exactly the same way orcs in my D&D game pick their king

Lotor's definitely the bottom

I have a feeling with Zarkon, he immediately exposed his belly when Honerva said she wanted to take their relationship to the next level. He just...flopped right onto his back.

Literally everything about Allura makes my dick diamonds, goddamn.

Does Keith's dad/Keith's mom have a shipname?

Together in death

Probably when she landed on Earth by some strange turn of events (because face it, it had to be some real accident or something really darn important for a high-tech purple space ninja to appear on a low-tech planet with a race that doesn't know if they are alone in the galaxy or not), she made contact with McCree (probably got discovered somehow) and the latter helped her with whatever she had issues with. Then the co-op went a little bit too intimate here and BOOM. Krolia got pregnant.

Probably at this point before Keith was born she was a stone-cold space ninja and warmed up over time when she and McCree co-opped. This reached its culmination when Keith came into being. Whatever the cause of her departure, it must be connected to Keith and his dad (that or her occupation or both).

Though my theory is that due to her hazardous occupation, along with her being a mole in the Galra military. Add to this the Galaxy Garrison and their treatment of everything not from Earth (see pilot episode where they wanted to remove Shiro's arm for Christ's sake!), then you can imagine why Krolia left (especially if this involved her firstborn).

We need to see how S6 will show us how it happened. Also hoping she is a confirmed tomboy.

Is Postmortem the best episode yet? Because it feels like it, but that might be because seasons 1 and 2 were a while ago

>Fails to be true Galra because muh Altean
>Can't prove that he is the chosen Altean because muh Galra blood.
What a loser.

Conflict of blood my dear. He can't find that middleground.

Because he's what we in the business call "a bitch"

>"a bitch"
Too harsh lad. WAY TOO HARSH.

I know. But he always tries to show off that he's better than typical Galra and doesn't even see that he fails almost all his plans or is deluded by own ambitions and wishes.
Can't wait for a moment when he realises the truth.

He should be himself. If he wants to be seen as someone better than typical Galra, then by simply applying restrains in some situations.

>if you're going to learn to control a sword this powerful, you're going to have to work on your stance
What did she mean by this?

Sure. I am sure not all of them are super rough. I am sure the BoM wouldn't mind some gentler lovemaking/foreplay. Ulaz and Thace were pretty cute. Krolia is a cutie too.

I would go for Kolivan because I like older men...and I would want to braid his hair afterwards.

No. He and Acxa are/were definitely fucking on the regular.

>He should be himself.
This. Right now Lotor with his "I'm not like them, I'm better" looks pathetic.
Keith also felt uneasy about his identity but he made a correct decision unlike Lotor.

I want to see the Galaxy Garrison confronting Voltron so much. Not like some total evil, but the organisation who doesn't give a shit about other galaxies happiness and is interested only in own profit.
Also, has it been ever mentioned what was the main goal of the Kerberos mission?
I remember they said something about finding aliens - but why?

platonic interpretation: playful bants
shipping interpretation: 'I like you, but step up your game'
patrician interpretation: she's gonna fuck him with a strapon. and he's gonna like it

Kalteneckancetor is true endgame, the milkshakes will bring them together.

>she's gonna fuck him with a strapon.
>Not with this sword.

Yeah, but Keith is still somewhat conflicted in certain ways. Hoping Krolia will talk/bash some sense into him and make his pair grow further.

Probably the Galaxy Garrison has something dark about them. The entire Kerberos mission that got covered up was done in a shady way. Not to mention that they wanted to amputate Shiro's robotic arm. This makes them simply paranoid or that they have something shady about them.

We need to see in later seasons how this will develop. I mean why did they even show so many things in the pilot about them? This is one big foreshadowing I tell you. And Holt Senior coming back with alien data in a Altean shuttle is not a good thing for the rest of the universe. Sure, it's all about upgrading the defenses to counter a probable Galra invasion force, but what if the Garrison will try to use the data in another way instead of defense? THIS IS NOT GOOD.

if she fucked him with it, she couldn't have him jizz on her father's sword and lick it off

>tfw no crossover where Shiro and Sugimoto sumo wrestle over otter stew

Well we know the GG will use some of that data to reverse engineer a Voltron. That's a given. But will they be an aggressive force and challenge the loyalty of the Paladins another question.

You know? I'd go for a Voltron x Master of Orion crossover. The team would freak out over Antarans and how they are infinitely worse than the Galra Empire under Zarkon's rule.

I like that. Especially the loyalty part. Yet the moment GG will do downright full-retard things the Paladins will definitively dismantle them. This is what I think.

>Yeah, but Keith is still somewhat conflicted in certain ways.
Yeah, but still not as bad as Lotor.
Krolia, of course, will help Keith and I hope she won't die immediately after Keith's story reveal .

>tfw no crossover where Shiro and Sugimoto sumo wrestle over otter stew
Now I'm really sad

she can't die. She's gotta marry Lance

Please no. I want her at least to give Keith a hug.

Slightly off topic, but I get the feeling a lot of thread regulars would really enjoy Golden Kamuy.

Postmortem isn't even the best episode of S5, Blood Duel and Kral Zera are both better.

Loved in Kral Zera the moment where everyone went battle royale.

>Lotura immediately jumped to 6th most popular ship on tumblr the same week it debuted

Wasn't tumblr against shipping Lotor with the Paladins since he's a villain?

Lotor is so smooth he's won over actual real people with his good guy act

Good lord, I didn't realize voltron shipping was so popular it beat out major franchises people actually watch

All their muh morality about shipping is just performative bullshit, and he was the star of the season so they're handwaving it. Didn't expect I'd ever see Shance that high as well.

yeah I section myself off to a few tags (with heavy blacklisting) and mostly these threads, but VLD really is a juggernaut of a fandom. especially for a pure streaming series.

they ship lotor and allura to get allura out of the way of shipping Lance or Shiro with Keith

>Allurance not even on the chart

This batch had a really high concentration of good episodes, The Prisoner was probably the weakest of the bunch, even though it picked up near the end with the emotional bits.

>or stuck in a trap Alfor placed on the Black Lion in case Zarkon got it back.
He can't catch a break.
The sword is sacred, she mustn't dirty it on the first fuck. The key is to make Lance beg for it.
>Wasn't tumblr against shipping Lotor with the Paladins since he's a villain?
They've been jacking off to Lancelot, it's also easy for them to think of Lotor as another Loki.

at least they've still got some nice art

At least

The Prisoner was at least a decent setup with great payoff in Blood Duel, I personally found White Lion to be the weakest but it might be because it ends the season so abruptly.

it's the slow burn het ship. two things tumblr doesn't like much
plus, Klance shippers on tumblr are beyond rabid.

Keith did good on giving the Commander a goddamn eye injury.

>The Galaxy Garrison warps into the middle of a Battle like this.
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=U4gpgZO7NEQ

Lotura takes Allura away from Klance so of course it's popular, but Allurance is competition. Hence all those Klancefags claiming that Lance sees Allura as a sister.

I can feel the conflict in my bones already...and my boner.